What the heck just happened?! - Page 8 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What the heck just happened?!
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:12 PM
Dave wrote:I'm chasing down some really strange bug. For now I have disabled the stylized editor, and it is now saving the post.

Classifieds should now be fixed. If anyone still has issues please PM or email me right away, and of course please be detailed in your explanation.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:59 AM
I think I've been promising it for like forever now, but regional classifieds are now integrated with the forums. On the first page of each regional forum it shows the top 15 posts in that forum (when you go to subsequent pages it shows 30), then up to the top 5 newest sale and wanted ads in that region's classifieds.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about

Saturday, November 16, 2013 11:21 AM
I can't seem to create a new topic in the Canadian North Pacific forum:

Quote:

Error: Table doesn't exist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:56 PM
Sunday, November 17, 2013 12:56 PM
John Lenko wrote:I can't seem to create a new topic in the Canadian North Pacific forum:

Oops, should be fixed now.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:39 PM
Working good for me....

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:47 AM
Something I'm still having trouble with..

When I'm typing a PM to someone and click the button to add a link, picture, etc. nothing happens. I have to actually type out "" and "" to make it work. Not terrible, just wanting to point out that I'm having trouble sending naked pictures of myself to the KGM guys.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search