What did Santa bring you - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 11:59 AM
Just wanna mainly tease Yellowcav some more

Got my 21 gal 2.5 hp oil compressor
And my garage propane heater (can see it dwarfed behind the compressor)
Attachments
image.jpg (1850k)


Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:10 PM
You're a d*ck.








Can't wait to use it



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:26 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:

You're a d*ck.








Can't wait to use it


Do you hawkeye jbo or have a jbo instant notification lmfao
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:33 PM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:

Y3llowCav wrote:

You're a d*ck.








Can't wait to use it


Do you hawkeye jbo or have a jbo instant notification lmfao

One could consider the second a result of the first



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:39 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:

Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:

Y3llowCav wrote:

You're a d*ck.








Can't wait to use it


Do you hawkeye jbo or have a jbo instant notification lmfao

One could consider the second a result of the first


Wish we had a mobile app
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:42 PM
Just gotta man up and get chrome. It works a lot better for mobile.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:45 PM
With a Icrap? Didn't know you can do this
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:45 PM
Now we destroyed this post topic hahahaha
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:52 PM


Probably can't with apple, as you can't do anything you actually may want to do. Switch to android, you'll thank me when you download Torque.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 12:59 PM
How I gonna get a new phone. Just got this nice compressor and have to buy all these new air tools for my new toy!!!
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 1:01 PM
-___-



"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 1:23 PM
I can make meme's too
Attachments
image.jpg (34k)

Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 1:34 PM
Santa brought me a tool chest for work, but my brother got me an OEM 02 Cavalier front lip for the 3800 build!
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 1:39 PM
Josh Meyers wrote:

Santa brought me a tool chest for work, but my brother got me an OEM 02 Cavalier front lip for the 3800 build!


What a nice brother I'll give you my 2 for one lol
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 2:07 PM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:

Josh Meyers wrote:

Santa brought me a tool chest for work, but my brother got me an OEM 02 Cavalier front lip for the 3800 build!


What a nice brother I'll give you my 2 for one lol

trolololo

Really though that's sweet. Papa needs a decent tool chest too.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 3:41 PM
Not car related. I got dis sexy thang. Too bad the beautiful wood stock is covered in paint.





Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 4:30 PM
Santa brought me a new custom exhaust, and an m62 kit! Wish he woulda brought me a clutch install too lmao

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 7:13 PM
Patrick Coulter wrote:

Not car related. I got dis sexy thang. Too bad the beautiful wood stock is covered in paint.



#patrickisspoiled lmfao
Re: What did Santa bring you
Friday, December 27, 2013 9:00 PM
Does oil and stuff to wax with count?


http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Re: What did Santa bring you
Saturday, December 28, 2013 5:03 AM
Got my N2MB 2-step box and method injection kit ordered!




Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 6th quickest Ecotec on the .org -12.453 @ 116.45 MPH!!!

Re: What did Santa bring you
Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:02 AM
Roofy wrote:

Got my N2MB 2-step box and method injection kit ordered!


I been thinking of 2-step for a while.

Re: What did Santa bring you
Saturday, December 28, 2013 10:05 AM
Dave Z wrote:

Does oil and stuff to wax with count?


Why not lol that was me last year got the go to boost to on Christmas Eve me and mike were putting it in I was home at 5am next morning stayed up 72 hours.
Re: What did Santa bring you
Saturday, December 28, 2013 11:46 AM
Prothane control arm bushings and grand am control arms
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search