Sellers beware of Robert Smith... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Sunday, March 02, 2014 5:04 PM
Hey guys, I feel I need to let the entire community know about an issue with a member I have had recently. I have had a pretty rotten situation get even worse. I had a set of LO cams up for sale in our classifieds section here and a member by the name of "Robert Smith" came to me exclaiming he would take them and seemed to be pretty genuine. So, I started talking with him about them, explaining every last detail I possibly could when he asked if I would be able to speak with him over the phone about possibly buying an entire engine and for advice, etc. I agreed as it was no big deal, I love helping others out, especially those still willing to run the LD9. He was looking into possibly building an engine and wanted to know where he could purchase parts. He had said he had little to no luck finding parts for the LD9 and told me he would be willing to pay me for my time in helping him locate things. I agreed and said I would help as much as I could. I located things for him, including an oversized crank pulley to use on his m45 to which I actually got him a real good deal on.

Well, time went by and I kept talking to him, sometimes literally for hours over the phone. He explained to me multiple times he would be buying the cams/towers/lifters and crank pulley through me so I continued on with discussions. I actually turned down a few offers to sell them during this time because he seemed very adamant about the deal. Well, lots of time went by, I received no money for any parts nor my time invested as promised. Eventually I told him I was going to have to sell them and he was fine with it so I did.

Then the real @!#$ storm appeared. I got my Verizon bill. Totaling $259.18... normally it is $121.XX. I called VZW and they explained to me that ALL of the extra overage was due to long distance charges I had accrued throughout the month to this single Canadian number (which was Robert's). I explained to them I had absolutely no idea that I would be charged for such things and that I assumed all of north America was part of my unlimited minutes package. Well, they told me multiple times that just was not the case, so... after multiple exchanges through customer service over literally HOURS I finally got $50 taken off my bill after threatening to leave after ten loyal years of service. (I am still beyond livid at Verizon for this BS). I politely told Robert of the situation and asked for at least a little help as it is not easy to make ends meet right now. I never asked for the entire amount, just some to help out as I realize some of it is definitely on me because I did not look into Verizon's international policies. At first he seemed rather confused as to why I would even ask of anything from him. A few days went by and I asked again for some help with the situation, he said he would have to discuss it with his girlfriend. Well... now he wont even text me back so I guess he's taking the cowards way out?

So, in the end I guess this is the thanks I get for helping someone out. I am absolutely sick over this, guys. I realize he did not actually buy something from me and I should have looked into my phone company's policies regarding international calls but I still felt the need to say something about it to warn would-be sellers down the road of this guys antics and absolute disregard for his fellow humans. He did take me for a ride about the cams... claimed he would buy them more than a couple times. Every time he said he would pay for them I waited and waited never seeing a dime in my PayPal account.

These past few months have not been the easiest for myself nor my family trying to pay bills because my wife cannot work currently due to a botched epidural 10 months back during the birth of our son. We have been living off only my income and the income of me selling parts. I don't know, if it were me I would have helped out. I believe this to be wrong.

Anyways, that is my story. I advise any and all members to avoid this guy:

http://www.j-body.org/members/beers/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 03, 2014 5:42 AM

RIP silver car. You will be missed.

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Sunday, March 02, 2014 5:48 PM
That's really @!#$ty that happened, not sure if this is much help, but I have had surprises with phone bills before. Does Verizon have a loyalty dept.? In Canada we only have 3 major phone companies then a few small no name companies but I have the number for the loyalty dept, I only call them, usually get through faster and no bs. They are also authorized to do more. My Dad also had a problem last year, the company he was with advertised unlimited nationwide calling in Canada. But it turns out there was fine print that it was just for the 10 major cities in Canada. He was on vacation in a smaller town and was actually involved in a accident that week so he spent a good amount of time on the phone with the insurance company. His bill was also over $200, his cell phone company ate the extra charges and upgraded his plan to a true unlimited nationwide plan for free. Not sure if you are really going to get anywhere with getting this guy to help you but maybe you can try with phone company again? Sometimes getting aggressive on the phone and after fighting with them, start telling them you want to cancel your account and that. Not just threatening but actually saying you want to cancel the account wakes them up.

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Sunday, March 02, 2014 6:52 PM
It's Verizon wireless that I am dealing with.... unfortunately, I called them the first time and the call was lost after I was put on hold for the person to speak to a supervisor. No call back. Second time I waited on hold for like 27 minutes before I even spoke with someone... I asked to speak with a supervisor directly, call was dropped during the transfer. Third time I called and was on hold for 40 minutes that time and i was livid... i told them i was sick of being dicked around and i wanted results NOW. So they kept me on the line with no pauses or hold times between the time they spoke with the supervisor and when i first called, then i got results... they said they were willing to take $50 off and that was absolutely all they were willing to go. I called back a fourth, and ultimately final time to try and get them to go a little further with it which is where i actually spoke with a supervisor myself and they basically tried baiting me into lying that i got the $50 dollar discount and when i said i had gotten it she seemed surprised i told the truth, which i thought was rather odd... then she proceeded to give me the runaround about their policies and how there just was not anything she could do. then i came unglued and explained how i was a very loyal customer for over ten years and never missed a payment and had never been late and asked her if she thought losing me as a customer over $88 dollars was worth it. it did not matter, she thanked me for my loyalty and said she would be sad to see me go but that there was nothing she could do.

Sunday, March 02, 2014 7:15 PM
Yup....don't and will never understand Cell Companies. Verizon wireless is over a $15,000,000,000 (YES BILLION) industry, and they are but hurt over under a $100....

Sellers do not worry about Robert Smith...
Sunday, March 02, 2014 8:00 PM
While I myself am not one to get into drama.
This is absolutely ridiculous. As a friend of Rob, this story is 100% one sided.
Well as some of you know, Canadian phone companies are pure absolute garbage and terribly worse then American providers. Sure you got and extra $100 on your phone bill. But he tallied a grand total of $600ish dollars.
Don't see him complaining about the huge bill he got, and I defiantly do not see him asking you to pay for it. Mostly because he knows what hes "Getting into".

As a member of any automotive community, and have purchased from many individuals, I thought it was common knowledge to know absolutely what you are going into while "selling" an object. Weather it be "annoying" ebay and paypal fees, or long distance phone charges.

Also, as many have you know, Rob has got the itch to build his motor/vehicle. And of course whenever there is an engine build it isn't going to be cheap. So during your times of chat, Rob has pretty much found everything for his car for cheaper than you offered. So why wouldn't he have gone for something else. Its a risk a seller has to take.

Threw the grapevine of dealing with people on this site, I have heard that you, yourself are quite difficult to deal with, when it comes to transactions. As far as I am concerned so far Rob isn't, and has sent well over $2000 total to individuals across North America, so he isn't some schmuck.

And also, I am truly sorry for your the misfortune in your life recently. Hope life turns towards the better for you and your family. And I still regard you as a guru in this community, and a huge advocate for the LD9.
Sunday, March 02, 2014 8:05 PM
I found sometimes phone companies hands really are tied sometimes with some things but they will some times give you a promo/discount on plan and it works out to be better in the long run. When I was trying to get a new phone, contract was up so I was trying to negotiate for new contract/phone, the phone I liked cost $100 with 3 year contract, tried getting them to lower price on phone that was $0 few weeks ago, no go after many attempts, I keep pushing them to do something, said I may just go see what the other companies have. They offered me a better plan for discounted rate and saved me $20/month. So I was trying to get $100 off the phone and they offered me $720 over 3 years.... I'll take it. May not help you now but over the months it adds up. Maybe there is a better plan out there for you?

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**

Sunday, March 02, 2014 8:41 PM
Andrew Cramer wrote:While I myself am not one to get into drama.
This is absolutely ridiculous. As a friend of Rob, this story is 100% one sided.
Well as some of you know, Canadian phone companies are pure absolute garbage and terribly worse then American providers. Sure you got and extra $100 on your phone bill. But he tallied a grand total of $600ish dollars.
Don't see him complaining about the huge bill he got, and I defiantly do not see him asking you to pay for it. Mostly because he knows what hes "Getting into".

As a member of any automotive community, and have purchased from many individuals, I thought it was common knowledge to know absolutely what you are going into while "selling" an object. Weather it be "annoying" ebay and paypal fees, or long distance phone charges.

Also, as many have you know, Rob has got the itch to build his motor/vehicle. And of course whenever there is an engine build it isn't going to be cheap. So during your times of chat, Rob has pretty much found everything for his car for cheaper than you offered. So why wouldn't he have gone for something else. Its a risk a seller has to take.

Threw the grapevine of dealing with people on this site, I have heard that you, yourself are quite difficult to deal with, when it comes to transactions. As far as I am concerned so far Rob isn't, and has sent well over $2000 total to individuals across North America, so he isn't some schmuck.

And also, I am truly sorry for your the misfortune in your life recently. Hope life turns towards the better for you and your family. And I still regard you as a guru in this community, and a huge advocate for the LD9.

Andrew, thanks for the input. I would first like to start off by saying that in no way, shape, or form did I ever ORDER or TELL Mr. Smith that he was to pay for my phone bill. I did, however, ask him politely to help me out with it. I did not demand a dollar from him nor did I even ask for the full amount it cost ME.

Now, with that said... exactly what are you talking about? Rob got charged $600 dollars to talk to me on the phone, is that what you are saying? I do not understand how that can be... considering I called him, not the other way around. The reason I did that was because I assumed my plan covered all of North America and was unlimited minutes. Like I said, that was my mistake and I certainly should have looked into the costs associated with an international call beforehand. There is no denying that part whatsoever... I still feel as though it needs mentioned that I went out of MY way to help this person. I could have just as easily said no, sorry... I do not want to help you with information but I did not, I helped him out and in return was basically told my time was worth nothing and too bad that your company screwed you.

If Rob did in fact find items for cheaper, would it have not been professional of him to let me know that instead of leading me on? I think it would...

And you have heard that I am "quite difficult" to deal with during transactions? I ask you to please point out the individual that said such a thing? It was posted a few months back for slow shipping to Rob Dotterer... he called me out on it, and less than a week later I had the items shipped. I have literally spent thousands of dollars through people on here... would you like a list of 20 names that will un-flinchingly vouch for me as a seller and or buyer? I would be happy to do that for you if you wish? Because while you claim this thread ridiculous I feel as though you saying that about myself certainly is because it just is not true. I may be quilty of some slow shipping from time to time but I have NEVER conned or screwed a single person over nor never responded back to emails, texts, or pm's over a transaction. Quite frankly, I don't understand why you would bring such a thing up here in this thread because we are not discussing me.. we are discussing Robert.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 03, 2014 2:53 PM

Re: Sellers do not worry about Robert Smith...
Sunday, March 02, 2014 9:56 PM
I am going to try to answer all of your questions to the best of my knowledge.

The first issue of him being charged $600 is because it still was a long distance call regardless. I don't know how it is in the US, but with the certain phone provider Rob is on (and most in Canada) we get charged for incoming calls from the US as long distance. Hence why I said Canadian cell phone companies are garbage. And our rates are thru the roof. I myself have seen it on my phone bill from when my family has called me from Vegas or wherever I get pinged on it. Annoying I know. But as far as I recall Rob debated with the phone company, and got $300 knocked off his bill because of it (half). Which he thought he was "covered" for North American wide coverage. But apparently his provider doesn't even offer that option unfortunately.

From what I have seen (the texts you have sent him), I agree you didn't say an exact amout to "Help me out". But the notion was still there. And when he acted confused about it (which in my understanding who wouldn't) you began to become "heated" if I may towards him. To me that was unjustified.

Secondly, I also agree it would have been professional for him to tell you about his new found products. Maybe he was caught up in the excitement of getting all his new parts in order that he forgot to tell you. That is all on him and I find he himself should have at least in the smallest way told you he was no longer looking at your goods. I am sorry for that.

And the third point about the "difficult" dealing with, I am unfortunately not going to mention peoples names. If they wish to come forward they may, but I agree it shouldn't be discussed since we are discussing Rob.
-No it had nothing to do with the other Rob. (Hell slow shipping happens to all of us, we do have lives that over shadow our hobbies)
-It was about your ability of not letting go of your delicious goodies you have out there. You have the goods, you advertise you have them, but you don't want to let them go (understandable but still teasing never the less). No I did not get this from Rob. I'm just pretty sure this is "common knowledge" about you on the forums.

Also I agree, I have not heard about you con'ing anyone or backstabbing etc. I have actually heard get things about your transactions, and I am lead to believe it is your wide knowledge on all of this J-Body stuff that makes your transactions smooth. Very thurough and precise.

Did Rob make a mistake in his ways? Yes he did, and he should have told you he found stuff from other sources. But you should not have acted the way you did via the other Facebook group thread by insulting/harassing him. Also via text which I have personally seen, the messages you sent were quite foul.

Rob is a member in our local car club, and has alway been a swell guy for the past year I have known him, and he and I have even made purchases together, and I feel he is very fair.

My issue with your thread is you pestering a man when there wasn't another side on the table. I just believe it was unfair to hate on the guy unjustly. He made a mistake, he doesn't deserve to "burn in hell"
Monday, March 03, 2014 1:06 AM
I can personally vouch for brad. He's sold and purchchased/traded parts with me and has answered many many dumb questions I've had with my motor build.
Monday, March 03, 2014 3:57 AM
So let me get this straight. Brad made a mistake and ran up his phone bill and then made a thread blaming the other guy? Sounds on point for something he would do.

I'll just wait calmly for Brad to get mad at me....

Monday, March 03, 2014 5:49 AM

Monday, March 03, 2014 7:05 AM
Seems like another fire getting started here. Here is what I can suggest. As far as the phone bill goes I dont think that it was inappropriate for Brad to ask for a few bucks to help cover the bill. Now did he do it politely, I have no idea. These forums are meant for people to help each other out and come together as a community. Even if Brad did ask the guy to pay for his whole bill, a simple text or phone call would have sufficed in Robert saying " I am sorry money is tight as well for me but I just cant".

This is in part why I took the path I did. This community sometimes can really take a @!#$ on your head. Brad is very very very knowledgeable and a great resource for all things LD9. He has helped me a ton when I am in a bind at 2am FL time.

Bottom line in my opinion is help each other out because in the long run it will be well worth your time.

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Monday, March 03, 2014 7:14 AM
Andrew Cramer wrote:

The first issue of him being charged $600 is because it still was a long distance call regardless. I don't know how it is in the US, but with the certain phone provider Rob is on (and most in Canada) we get charged for incoming calls from the US as long distance. Hence why I said Canadian cell phone companies are garbage. And our rates are thru the roof. I myself have seen it on my phone bill from when my family has called me from Vegas or wherever I get pinged on it. Annoying I know. But as far as I recall Rob debated with the phone company, and got $300 knocked off his bill because of it (half). Which he thought he was "covered" for North American wide coverage. But apparently his provider doesn't even offer that option unfortunately.

Not sure how Rodgers and Bell are or the smaller companies but with Telus, you do get charged for incoming unless you have some sort of unlimited incoming, it just uses your local air time minutes, But you do NOT get charged long distance on a incoming call if you are in a local area. If I am from Edmonton and receive a call from China while I am in Edmonton, all I lose is my air time minutes. If I am from Edmonton and in Vancouver while receiving a call from China or even Edmonton. I will get charged LD. Not sure why so many people think that. Also if I am from Edmonton and in Vancouver and call or receive a call from someone in Vancouver, it is a local call. I can not see any of the other companies being any different.

Tinkles(KGM) wrote:So let me get this straight. Brad made a mistake and ran up his phone bill and then made a thread blaming the other guy? Sounds on point for something he would do.

I was wondering if someone was going to say that, I was thinking the same but kind of felt bad about his family and that. @!#$ty things happen sometimes, that's just life.

I don't know the whole story but if someone offered me "free" advice and offered to call me because it is free for him to do so, I would be all for it. I am not sure if after all that I could turn around and buy the parts elsewhere to save a few bucks. I would feel like I owe that to buy the parts from him but would be a little like wtf if I get msg asking for help with a phone bill that he told me was free. And even if I did find the parts cheaper, I would at least talk to Brad about it, maybe he would be willing to lower the price? Maybe there is something wrong with the other parts too? Who knows?

Monday, March 03, 2014 11:00 AM
Rick wrote:
Andrew Cramer wrote:

Not sure how Rodgers and Bell are or the smaller companies but with Telus, you do get charged for incoming unless you have some sort of unlimited incoming, it just uses your local air time minutes, But you do NOT get charged long distance on a incoming call if you are in a local area. If I am from Edmonton and receive a call from China while I am in Edmonton, all I lose is my air time minutes. If I am from Edmonton and in Vancouver while receiving a call from China or even Edmonton. I will get charged LD. Not sure why so many people think that. Also if I am from Edmonton and in Vancouver and call or receive a call from someone in Vancouver, it is a local call. I can not see any of the other companies being any different.

Tinkles(KGM) wrote:So let me get this straight. Brad made a mistake and ran up his phone bill and then made a thread blaming the other guy? Sounds on point for something he would do.

I was wondering if someone was going to say that, I was thinking the same but kind of felt bad about his family and that. @!#$ty things happen sometimes, that's just life.

I don't know the whole story but if someone offered me "free" advice and offered to call me because it is free for him to do so, I would be all for it. I am not sure if after all that I could turn around and buy the parts elsewhere to save a few bucks. I would feel like I owe that to buy the parts from him but would be a little like wtf if I get msg asking for help with a phone bill that he told me was free. And even if I did find the parts cheaper, I would at least talk to Brad about it, maybe he would be willing to lower the price? Maybe there is something wrong with the other parts too? Who knows?

So far I agree with everything you have said.
We are in Vancouver, and I believe the provider in question is Fido (a even @!#$tier branch off of Rogers Tel, which I have).
There still is a rate per minute to even receive a incoming long distance call, although smaller then outgoing rates.
Monday, March 03, 2014 11:49 AM
Fido hey? My Dad who I talked about few posts before, he is with Fido, they seem to have alot of fine print with there plans. He complained and now has a true unlimited nationwide(Canada only I believe) Most companies are this way now. I still have the My 10 Fav numbers nationwide but my plan is pretty cheap. My wife recently upgraded her phone and now has the unlimited nationwide. I only call 2 people long distance(2-3 numbers each) then I just added people I may call while I'm in a LD area, etc . I do have a "free promo" 30 min north america option on my plan too, just in case I call a LD number that's not on my favs. I hear lots of people complain about Telus(all phone companies actually) But to be honest, I have never had a company bend over backwards so many times for me. Recently my 30 min north america promo expired and I bitched at them and said I thought I had this on my account forever(which I thought I did) they said no sorry it was just a 1 yr promo. I said okay well just remove it, the rep said you know what, I'll add it on here for 3 years for free . The only thing I am not a fan of is everyone bitched about 3 year contracts so now they have 2 year contracts but you need a min $70/month plan for the super phones. All my plans were cheaper and I normally got 2-3 years out of a phone(after 2.5 years they normally give you 3 yr contract pricing anyways) But now because Canadian consumers that need to upgrade there phone every 1-2 years bitching are going to cause me to pay an extra $10-15+/month. I think my plan now is like $65. But I got my fav 10, unlimited evenings at 5pm and weekends , 6gb data, 30 min NA, and like 500-600 local air time min. and protection plan for phone(if I lose it, damage it, stolen, etc, I get a brand new phone for $100 deductible. My plan no longer exists so if I got a new phone, I'd probably have to pay 75-85+ for a comparable plan.

On a side note, there was talk of Verizon coming to Canada to help compete with the big 3 few months back but heard that's not going to happen any time soon.

Monday, March 03, 2014 2:33 PM
Andrew Cramer wrote:I am going to try to answer all of your questions to the best of my knowledge.

From what I have seen (the texts you have sent him), I agree you didn't say an exact amout to "Help me out". But the notion was still there. And when he acted confused about it (which in my understanding who wouldn't) you began to become "heated" if I may towards him. To me that was unjustified.

Secondly, I also agree it would have been professional for him to tell you about his new found products. Maybe he was caught up in the excitement of getting all his new parts in order that he forgot to tell you. That is all on him and I find he himself should have at least in the smallest way told you he was no longer looking at your goods. I am sorry for that.

And the third point about the "difficult" dealing with, I am unfortunately not going to mention peoples names. If they wish to come forward they may, but I agree it shouldn't be discussed since we are discussing Rob.
-No it had nothing to do with the other Rob. (Hell slow shipping happens to all of us, we do have lives that over shadow our hobbies)
-It was about your ability of not letting go of your delicious goodies you have out there. You have the goods, you advertise you have them, but you don't want to let them go (understandable but still teasing never the less). No I did not get this from Rob. I'm just pretty sure this is "common knowledge" about you on the forums.

Also I agree, I have not heard about you con'ing anyone or backstabbing etc. I have actually heard get things about your transactions, and I am lead to believe it is your wide knowledge on all of this J-Body stuff that makes your transactions smooth. Very thurough and precise.

Did Rob make a mistake in his ways? Yes he did, and he should have told you he found stuff from other sources. But you should not have acted the way you did via the other Facebook group thread by insulting/harassing him. Also via text which I have personally seen, the messages you sent were quite foul.

Rob is a member in our local car club, and has alway been a swell guy for the past year I have known him, and he and I have even made purchases together, and I feel he is very fair.

My issue with your thread is you pestering a man when there wasn't another side on the table. I just believe it was unfair to hate on the guy unjustly. He made a mistake, he doesn't deserve to "burn in hell"

Ok... so let me get this straight... Rob asks me to call HIM because he KNOWS his company enough to know that it will cost him an arm and a leg... yet all of a sudden now he accrued $600 in phone bills over this? So his phone company charges more money than it costs to talk to a hooker on a 1-900 number, or??? I find it rather odd that when I make a stink about the long distance cost his is more than double the cost I was charged.

Also, it's one sided sure... until he comes in and talks. In fact... why did he send you as his minion to speak for him? Why can he not come in here and speak HIMSELF?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 03, 2014 2:52 PM

Monday, March 03, 2014 3:58 PM
Rob had no idea he was going to be charged that much, hence why he had to argue with his phone provider as well to get some of the charges dropped. As I said earlier. That was quite explained.

AND AGAIN, Canadian phone companies charge more... Sooooooo yea. Don't know what you didn't get there.

And SECONDLY, how dare you think he SENT me as "his minion". That just proves how mad you have become about this and have started making rash decisions/judgement. Which is, at least in my mind, increasingly rude.

I am a friend, of his, and I immediately saw this and wanted the general public to know how absurd this statement of yours was.
And as his friend I will simply not stand for him being harassed in this matter and will not put up with someone saying that he should just stick a damn "soldering iron in his eye".
I am sure you have people in your life that you would stand up for correct? Well is that too hard to imagine then sir?

As for why he hasn't spoken up, WHO THE HELL KNOWS, but I will be seeing him tonight in our weekly car meet-up.
I will discuss with him why he hasn't spoken on the website, and suggest him to speak up.

But at the time I have nothing else to say, as I head out to pick my own car parts.
Monday, March 03, 2014 4:41 PM
Andrew Cramer wrote:Rob had no idea he was going to be charged that much, hence why he had to argue with his phone provider as well to get some of the charges dropped. As I said earlier. That was quite explained.

AND AGAIN, Canadian phone companies charge more... Sooooooo yea. Don't know what you didn't get there.

And SECONDLY, how dare you think he SENT me as "his minion". That just proves how mad you have become about this and have started making rash decisions/judgement. Which is, at least in my mind, increasingly rude.

I am a friend, of his, and I immediately saw this and wanted the general public to know how absurd this statement of yours was.
And as his friend I will simply not stand for him being harassed in this matter and will not put up with someone saying that he should just stick a damn "soldering iron in his eye".
I am sure you have people in your life that you would stand up for correct? Well is that too hard to imagine then sir?

As for why he hasn't spoken up, WHO THE HELL KNOWS, but I will be seeing him tonight in our weekly car meet-up.
I will discuss with him why he hasn't spoken on the website, and suggest him to speak up.

But at the time I have nothing else to say, as I head out to pick my own car parts.

Yes... it definitely is hard for me to believe that his company charged him nearly THREE TIMES as much as mine did to me.. ESPECIALLY considering he was on the receiving end of the calls and MY company's charges were absolutely ridiculous.

You're DAMN right I am mad about this. Did you think i was happy?! I have a family to take care of, sir... apparently that part does not mean much to you nor Rob? Did you think I was doing this to just smear someone's name and cause drama? NO. I felt it was necessary to warn the community about Rob's character not only as a potential buyer, but as a person in general. Believe it or not I do care about this place and it's members. Who the hell does this to someone that helped them out, seriously? It was a total dick move. Even a mere $20 dollars would have sufficed for me and no thread would have even been made.

You said your part... you exclaimed how "absurd" this thread was... now you can kindly leave the discussion up to those ACTUALLY involved. I'll be waiting for Rob's reply... I refuse to continue discussing this with YOU.

PS.. could you please have him try and not tell lies, and to actually speak like a human being while not displaying incoherent ramblings like he did on J-body International?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 03, 2014 4:46 PM

Monday, March 03, 2014 5:04 PM
should have used skype lol.. sorry had too
Monday, March 03, 2014 5:07 PM
I totally agree... or rather at least SOMETHING else. Sadly, hindsight is 20/20.

Monday, March 03, 2014 7:54 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:PS.. could you please have him try and not tell lies, and to actually speak like a human being while not displaying incoherent ramblings like he did on J-body International?

I'm trying to figure out who this guy is. That narrowed it down to just about everyone in that group.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 12:50 AM
all I have to say is I am not going to slope down to his low he has problems 1.he needs to stop he is a moron and to be honest
the 1 of the reasons I stoped wanting to do any busyness with this guy is for this reason itself does not this crap he is down right here
tell ya why I don't deal with men that act like children and there is no way in the word I was going to hand my money and trust someone that act likes
a little kid and flips out because he did not get his way( iwould hate to think of this guy working for a company that has to handle
million dollars deals)would you want someone like this handling your money and backing your name????
I no kids that act more muture then this guy.and THANK GOD I REALIZED THIS BEFORE I GAVE HIM MONEY.
I have sence bought most of my parts sence not wanting to deal with a person,nto one person I have delt with has has one problem.
(garry frank,jeremy Johnson,jared jones,all of theys people got paid by western union up front before I got anything, why because I trusted them
I would not trust this guy with my change I leave on the night stand.
he sent me a text saying about he does not have much money and that he has a disablyed wife and 3 kids
but he has all the time to spend here and say nasty things about honest people.
and if he needed a 100 bucks so bad I would of give it to him for nothing but when I see him saying this stuff
about his wife and kids and before all this crap he started he was telling me about all theys parts and stuff he has
like 2 m62 s/c`s he want 3000 each for well I no if my family needed money 1 I would not be sitting on face book waisting all my time
fighting over a 100 dollars and maybe stop buying and bragging how I have all this stuff and when someone want to buy something I would sell it to them and not tell them im going to keep
it for myself(right brad that was your words right?)I asked him to sell me stuff and most of the time he wound say im keeping that for my own build!am I lying brad?????
so whats more importine your family or dam parts????so don't you throw your family into this crap(cant belive a man would do that)but again now people can you why I deside to stop talking to this guy
I picked up on somethings when we where talking and I figured him out in a second and about money,i have spent over $2000us llars in the last month on parts I have got from people in the j-body comunty
and about this phone bill 1 I told you it cost me a lot of money to call you and asked if you would like to call me back and you had no problems with that,
now tell me something and I would like others to anser this too!!he says he his mad that he got a phone bill because I lead him to belive I was going to buy his ho cams right BRAD tell
me ifr you where selling a set of cams for 200 and you no it was costing you a lot of money like a 120 dollars phone bill would you still talk to the guy and call him backknowing you are only
really going to get 80 bucks for them????after your phone bill????now with that being said BRAD are you saying you would not be mad at me if I bought your cams?even no you have a 120 dollar phone bill
or would of you told me later I have to pay that to????so pretty much any way you look at it I was going to get screwed by this guy lucky enough I was smart enough to pickup on this guy before I lost money and
not just have this moron try to make me look like I was the bad guy here.
and also who the f*ck do you think you are to tell me you have friends that are moderators and if I give you some money you will have the post removed(are you f*cking joking me)tha twas a text I got from him,
im sure that the people that run the j-body forums would no be happy with knowing that this guy is demanding money and he will have his rude post(telling me to stab mysell in my eyes)removed
next time you say something like that think of your kids hearing you say something like that to another person,but I guess that is your true colors.this is your comment right?
"""""hey rob how about you shut the @!#$ up and go stab yourself in the eye with a soldering iron? nobody wants advice from a low life piece of @!#$ like yourself""""""why don't you show your family that ..
we both no why you made the post,you no when I seen it I was going to get mad(just like anybody would)and freak and then all hell would break out on the page and everbody would think I was the dick and lyer and cheet
RIGHT BRAD and get all thows people in facebook invold in this crap(is that really fair to them)
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 1:15 AM
WHAT GIVE YOU THE FU%KING RIGHT TO START THIS @!#$ IN A FORUM AND HAVE ALL THOWS PEOPLE HAVE TO HERE ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP THAT IS NOT FAIR TO THEM OR ANYBODY ELSE
just to get make your self look like little old brad tried to be the nice guy and got screw by this guy rob..does it make you feel good to have theys people stand up for you??
is this what this is all about you need to people to feel pitty for you and that makes you feel better?is this why you invold everyone in j-body int?and are you trying to do it here now
because they got pissed there and did not want to here about it anymore and you need more people to feel for ya get a f&cking life
they have self help groups for that @!#$ and I don't think it is called j-body!!!!!!
it seems to me you have been doing this j-body thing for so long you have to have the feeling like you are the king here and everybody looks up to you
and you are the man!!!so0 if it makes you feel better to hear people hear tell ya how right you are and how wrong I am and it makes you feel better
feel free to say what ever you need to if that what it takes for me to no I can help someone well so be it.
DO YOU GET THE POINT BRAD THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU ARE SCREWING WITH AND WAISTING THERE TIME IS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO HEAR THIS @!#$ FROM YOU BY DOING THIS STICK AND STONE THING YOU ARE DOING GET A F7CKING LIFE OK.
I don't trust you and im glade I did not buy nothing from you.i think all this @!#$ you started pretty much speaks for itself and what kind of person you are ably to be and im glade I seen it before I got to invold with you.
you ever seen a movie with Julie Roberts she has a husband and she fakes her on death because she realizes what kind of person she married and what he was really like and he did nothing but to make people belive she was the bad one.
sorry for the grammer and spelling
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 1:19 AM
AND BRAD I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICK OF THIS BILL HELL SHOW IT TO ALL OF US TAKE A PICK AND SHOW US!!!!!!!!
YOU WANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
AND I WILL DO THE SAME WITH MINE!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 4:00 AM
I can't read any of that after the 1st line...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search