Sellers beware of Robert Smith... - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 4:43 AM
Sub'd




Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 5:09 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:

I can't read any of that after the 1st line...

X2
Going to have some coffee and maybe come back later and try....


2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 5:36 AM
Levi Weuve wrote:

Sub'd

Popcorn?

Rick wrote:

BuiltNBoosted wrote:

I can't read any of that after the 1st line...

X2
Going to have some coffee and maybe come back later and try....

X3
Doing exactly the same thing.



"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 5:55 AM
Robby, your stooping
And Brad its not is fault your phone co. screwed u. I cant believe this is two pages already, and the only car part ive heard about is some cams. Enough, take it somewhere else.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 6:44 AM
robby s wrote:

all I have to say is I am not going to slope down to his low he has problems 1.he needs to stop he is a moron and to be honest
the 1 of the reasons I stoped wanting to do any busyness with this guy is for this reason itself does not this crap he is down right here
tell ya why I don't deal with men that act like children and there is no way in the word I was going to hand my money and trust someone that act likes
a little kid and flips out because he did not get his way( iwould hate to think of this guy working for a company that has to handle
million dollars deals)would you want someone like this handling your money and backing your name????
I no kids that act more muture then this guy.and THANK GOD I REALIZED THIS BEFORE I GAVE HIM MONEY.
I have sence bought most of my parts sence not wanting to deal with a person,nto one person I have delt with has has one problem.
(garry frank,jeremy Johnson,jared jones,all of theys people got paid by western union up front before I got anything, why because I trusted them
I would not trust this guy with my change I leave on the night stand.
he sent me a text saying about he does not have much money and that he has a disablyed wife and 3 kids
but he has all the time to spend here and say nasty things about honest people.
and if he needed a 100 bucks so bad I would of give it to him for nothing but when I see him saying this stuff
about his wife and kids and before all this crap he started he was telling me about all theys parts and stuff he has
like 2 m62 s/c`s he want 3000 each for well I no if my family needed money 1 I would not be sitting on face book waisting all my time
fighting over a 100 dollars and maybe stop buying and bragging how I have all this stuff and when someone want to buy something I would sell it to them and not tell them im going to keep
it for myself(right brad that was your words right?)I asked him to sell me stuff and most of the time he wound say im keeping that for my own build!am I lying brad?????
so whats more importine your family or dam parts????so don't you throw your family into this crap(cant belive a man would do that)but again now people can you why I deside to stop talking to this guy
I picked up on somethings when we where talking and I figured him out in a second and about money,i have spent over $2000us llars in the last month on parts I have got from people in the j-body comunty
and about this phone bill 1 I told you it cost me a lot of money to call you and asked if you would like to call me back and you had no problems with that,
now tell me something and I would like others to anser this too!!he says he his mad that he got a phone bill because I lead him to belive I was going to buy his ho cams right BRAD tell
me ifr you where selling a set of cams for 200 and you no it was costing you a lot of money like a 120 dollars phone bill would you still talk to the guy and call him backknowing you are only
really going to get 80 bucks for them????after your phone bill????now with that being said BRAD are you saying you would not be mad at me if I bought your cams?even no you have a 120 dollar phone bill
or would of you told me later I have to pay that to????so pretty much any way you look at it I was going to get screwed by this guy lucky enough I was smart enough to pickup on this guy before I lost money and
not just have this moron try to make me look like I was the bad guy here.
and also who the f*ck do you think you are to tell me you have friends that are moderators and if I give you some money you will have the post removed(are you f*cking joking me)tha twas a text I got from him,
im sure that the people that run the j-body forums would no be happy with knowing that this guy is demanding money and he will have his rude post(telling me to stab mysell in my eyes)removed
next time you say something like that think of your kids hearing you say something like that to another person,but I guess that is your true colors.this is your comment right?
"""""hey rob how about you shut the @!#$ up and go stab yourself in the eye with a soldering iron? nobody wants advice from a low life piece of @!#$ like yourself""""""why don't you show your family that ..
we both no why you made the post,you no when I seen it I was going to get mad(just like anybody would)and freak and then all hell would break out on the page and everbody would think I was the dick and lyer and cheet
RIGHT BRAD and get all thows people in facebook invold in this crap(is that really fair to them)


Wow. Obviously your minion did not get you the message about your incoherent ramblings. Do you actually think people are going to take you seriously when you speak like you never passed fourth grade? I am going to try and decipher this mess one line at a time and address each and every last thing you seem to have an issue with. Here goes...

You claim you wanted to "stop doing business" with me because I am a "moron" and for "this reason itself". Is that correct? Exactly what reason is that? Because I called you out on your bull@!#$? So you stopped wanting to do business with me AFTER you read this thread? So you were fine with me all along but now you're not? You make no sense. Of course you are going to have a problem AFTER the fact. You say it like I have been a problem the entire time when in fact I have done nothing but help you. You must have forgotten all those times we spoke over the phone? Was I an asshole and said no, sorry... my wife and I want to watch a movie I cannot speak with you right now one of those evenings? Nope, you kept me on the line for over an hour that time and really pissed her off but yet I still stuck with you. We aren't debating ME here, we are debating YOU and your personal character.

You claim you do not like to deal with men that act like children... yet you sit there and cannot even type out an adult response. Wouldn't you have gotten at least a little upset if you had helped someone out and they were completely unwilling to return the favor? Sorry.... I am only human, of course I was upset and said things. I was pissed off. I told you I had a family and this sort of thing was going to be hard to recover from yet you didn't seem to give two @!#$s. Of course I am going to be pissed off. You did not turn me down, you turned my FAMILY down. What kind of person does that to someone else... really? That is what is in question here... not me getting pissed off at you for pulling an absolute dick move.

If you had actually given me money instead of claiming multiple times that you would, you would have had an excellent experience. You would have gotten a great set of cams that I explained to you over and over again. You would have gotten an oversized crank pulley that I spent the time hunting down and got an extremely excellent deal on for you. You would have gotten your parts in a timely manner and you would have gotten the very expensive fast shipping you asked for. I did nothing but act professional the entire time we exchanged phone calls, texts, or otherwise. I bent over backwards for you, received no money for the parts, and got stabbed in the back for it.

You act like paying up front is something completely out of the norm and someone should praise you for it. You are incorrect and delusional. That is done on a daily basis around here and is not as big of a deal as you make it out to be. I have had many, many transactions throughout here, Ebay, Facebook, you name it where I paid up front. It is common business practice when buying things online. You had absolutely no reason not to trust me... especially considering how many times we spoke and for the durations of each time. A proper thing to have done was NOT promised to buy things and told me you were eyeballing other things but no, you chose to string me along and make me wait losing out on other potential sales in the process.

Rob, I offered you an M62 kit for the price I felt it was worth. I bought that long before I was having financial woes. So.. you are calling me out for asking you for money when I have parts.. that... I... wanted..to.. sell..to...you? Is that correct? Do you actually listen to the words that come out of your mouth? I was trying to sell you parts... to..make..money...for...my...family. Do you see me buying up parts left and right? Do you see me making threads about me spending truck loads of money on parts for my cars? I certainly don't see them... maybe in your own special world you do? If I have acquired anything recently it was because I either sold something and got a little extra or traded for it. I have been selling parts for over 6 months now trying to stay afloat. The entire reason I asked for you to help me on my bill (again I never demanded a dime, and definitely never asked for the entire amount like you make it out to be) was because it is hard to make ends meet right now. Hence the reason why I tried selling you parts. You didn't like the $3000 dollar price tag for a completely custom supercharger setup like the ones offered? Oh damn... ok, well go have a company make one for you and get back to us on how much money they charged you to do it. Oh and good luck with that....

I still would have been upset had you not kicked in a little help for the phone bill even if you had bought the cams but it would have gone a HELL of a lot further on your part had you actually bought them. I also would have had no problem with you and would not have felt the need to make a thread about it because I probably could have sold you more stuff to recoup the phone bill. You act like I wanted the full amount... again, for the 45 millionth time.... I DID NOT REQUEST THE FULL AMOUNT. Not even close.

Rob... J-body.org and J-body International are run by two completely different entities. I have no idea why you think they are one in the same. What was said on Facebook has nothing to do with here. I admit I said some things that I probably should not have online but that is what happens when you get pissed off. Obviously you can relate to that... you couldn't even form complete sentences to come up with a proper educated reply to this thread because you were so upset over it.

And lastly, yes it is fair to those involved for them to see it. Members of J-body.org... members of the Facebook groups... you name it. They all need to see your personal character on display. You are a person that will promise to buy parts and never explain why you either did not buy them or even let someone know what is going on with the potential sale. You are someone that wont help another person out that helped you. Those are facts about you. Now, while I am guilty of getting pissed off and calling you out on it... at least I helped you out and if the roles had been reversed and I was the overly obsessed outsider with a an unquenchable thirst for knowledge that never was left without it .. I would not have even hesitated to help them out when asked for it.





Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:06 AM


RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 6:59 AM
robby s wrote:

WHAT GIVE YOU THE FU%KING RIGHT TO START THIS @!#$ IN A FORUM AND HAVE ALL THOWS PEOPLE HAVE TO HERE ABOUT ALL THIS CRAP THAT IS NOT FAIR TO THEM OR ANYBODY ELSE
just to get make your self look like little old brad tried to be the nice guy and got screw by this guy rob..does it make you feel good to have theys people stand up for you??
is this what this is all about you need to people to feel pitty for you and that makes you feel better?is this why you invold everyone in j-body int?and are you trying to do it here now
because they got pissed there and did not want to here about it anymore and you need more people to feel for ya get a f&cking life
they have self help groups for that @!#$ and I don't think it is called j-body!!!!!!
it seems to me you have been doing this j-body thing for so long you have to have the feeling like you are the king here and everybody looks up to you
and you are the man!!!so0 if it makes you feel better to hear people hear tell ya how right you are and how wrong I am and it makes you feel better
feel free to say what ever you need to if that what it takes for me to no I can help someone well so be it.
DO YOU GET THE POINT BRAD THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU ARE SCREWING WITH AND WAISTING THERE TIME IS ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO HEAR THIS @!#$ FROM YOU BY DOING THIS STICK AND STONE THING YOU ARE DOING GET A F7CKING LIFE OK.
I don't trust you and im glade I did not buy nothing from you.i think all this @!#$ you started pretty much speaks for itself and what kind of person you are ably to be and im glade I seen it before I got to invold with you.
you ever seen a movie with Julie Roberts she has a husband and she fakes her on death because she realizes what kind of person she married and what he was really like and he did nothing but to make people belive she was the bad one.
sorry for the grammer and spelling


What gives me the right? Oh... I dont know, the fact that I wouldn't like to see someone else have issues with you like you have? In-fact... I am not the only one, I know of someone else having the EXACT same issue of you stringing them along RIGHT NOW. If they feel the need to discuss their situation I will let them speak.

I didn't "try" to be the nice guy... I WAS the nice guy. You were the one who was not.

I did not involve J-Body International. You did. You made up yet another incoherent rambling post over there... it was not me who they were upset over, it was you and your inability to form complete sentences and speak like a normal human being that did that thread in.

Say what you will about me, NOW... but in the end I was the one who helped YOU out. You say I am this unbelievably horrible person... would you have said that just a week ago? Nope. I have helped out countless people on here, JBI, and the other Facebook groups. If people look up to me it is because I helped them out.





RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:29 AM
robby s wrote:

AND BRAD I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICK OF THIS BILL HELL SHOW IT TO ALL OF US TAKE A PICK AND SHOW US!!!!!!!!
YOU WANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
AND I WILL DO THE SAME WITH MINE!!!!!!!!


OK.

First picture, notice at the top... the $121.69... that was my last month's bill. It has been that price for years. Now... look at the bottom, "Total current charges".... $259.04. Second picture, note the long distance charges:











RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:29 AM
I still say that was your fault for not knowing your plan. I think since he backed out of the interest, and that's the key word, you would like him to help with bills.
Although it sounds like it wouldn't have hurt him to send $20-40. your way for the help and future help. $2000.00 for parts latly. I also read that you said you would pay for info and time. If thats true, stand by your word, right or wrong.
As you can tell I'm not on anybodies side, I just want all my brothers to get along.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:25 AM
Y3llowCav wrote:

Levi Weuve wrote:

Sub'd

Popcorn?

Rick wrote:

BuiltNBoosted wrote:

I can't read any of that after the 1st line...

X2
Going to have some coffee and maybe come back later and try....

X3
Doing exactly the same thing.


Damn it, no pop corn here, had two cups of coffee though and still had a very hard time reading through it, but I am not going to read through it again, WAY to hard. I have a feeling that going to the phone instead of talking over the internet may have something to do with grammar and spelling?


2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:45 AM
Yeah, i'm guilty too. I meant he said he would pay for time,meaning Robby
I was an A student in math, not so in english.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:30 AM
O O O i wanna have a opinion to. lol

By the way this is coming from a 17 year old...

I have done business with brad in the past, the only complaint I have is his shipping times are a little long. But working 5 days a week when a post office is open during normal work hours giving him weekends to pack things makes it understandable. Are the parts i ask for what i get? Yes i get nice things from him. Is he extremely helpful? Yes, He is very informative. Do i think asking, note i said asking, no demanding, a little money to compensate a phone bill is out of hand? Not at all. Do i hate it when i'm selling somthing and the person disperses off the face of the earth. Yes, very much so. It happens. But you should tell the person "i no longer have the money" or "i found a better price on them". If he had to pay a $600 phone bill, when brad asked for a little compensation then it should of been said that your phone bill went up as well and worked out terms then. Brad never said "Don't ever buy stuff from this man ever." He said to be careful when dealing with him because 1 it cost brad money, and 2 you never bought the parts (and that's annoying to sellers). I haven't read all of the above but i read the first page. Whats done is done, its all past now. Lets get a move on on and not fight with each other. The point in the .org is for helping, and not being like the J-body International kids.

Carl had a good point in this quote: (I don't know how to do forum quotes)

"Although it sounds like it wouldn't have hurt him to send $20-40. your way for the help and future help. $2000.00 for parts lately. I also read that you said you would pay for info and time. If thats true, stand by your word, right or wrong."

But all in all the other guy sounds like he needed to communicate a little more. I have never done business with him i don't believe so i cant taken sides to hard.

Lets get along now shall we?




Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:24 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:

Rick wrote:

BuiltNBoosted wrote:

I can't read any of that after the 1st line...

X2
Going to have some coffee and maybe come back later and try....

X3
Doing exactly the same thing.


You guys gave it a better shot than I did. I got about three words into the first sentence (although I really don't know if it was a sentence or not, it may have been a paragraph.....) and then gave up.

Tip- learn simple grammar and spelling before trying to win a fight on the Internet. It makes you look smarter than you may be.



Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:31 PM
ok brad this is the last energy I am going to waist with you about this crap.
now brad I am going to tell it the way it happened.and after words I don't give a @!#$!!!!
when i desided that I don't want to deal with i have that right to do so lets get it clear on what happened ok!!
the night i called you and you asked me if i still wanted the cams i told you on the phone that
i talked to my tunner and he told me that with the cams you have (ho)that they have to much lift and could cause me to not make as much boost because the intake cam had way to much lift!(and you no we talked about that )
and i told you i was going to just use my secret cams and i was not going to get yours.
and at the same time i told you about a great deal i got on a head rods and pistons right? now the only thing left that i was interested in was the pulley right??
i did not ask you for nothing else as i did not need nothing else!!
and i asked you how much just for the pulley and you said 125+20 for shipping and i asked you could you get it shipped to me faster you ya but it would cost like 30 i said that's fine
that is a totally of 155 bucks then i offerd you 25 bucks for your time right?(just want it clear it was bucks for him getting me the pulley)that is 185 and i said that would be cool(i never offered you any other money for you time that's just bull@!#$)i was not looking to pay someone to teach me about j-bodys!!!
now you tell people how much time you spent helping me huh! do you remember the texting about the pulley when you asked me what was going on?
i do i still have it on my phone,i told you i got the paypal setup and i tried to send it but when i put it throw it told me it would take 7 days to clear(now if any of you use paypal you no this is true)
and i told you about what happed right??
then i told you maybe i would just send more money throw western union(witch is the way i have paid everyone for all my parts so for)paypal sucks!
and i asked you how much did i have to send again right!you no i am not lieing about none of this,you send me a text say it was going to be a totally of 220 and i text you saying why is it so much now
you said it was because it was getting shipped to you then the cost for fast shipping to me well right there that got me thinking because i should my girlfriend the texts and she even said why is he having it shipped to
himself and not just to you(im just reading the text right now)it says im gonna have it sent to me.im gonna need funds soon tho.do you remember that ?right there after the price whent up from 185 to 225
i felt something is not right about this deal.
and i said i will let you no.now for 2 days you kept texting me asking me if i was going to send money for it(yes im wrong i should of told you right there i don't want it)
but tha tdoes not meen i still have to pay you for helping me get it,im not going to pay for something i never bought and it is not like you did anything but ask me for money
and then the last text i got from you was it was sold, i text you back and said that's ok,now not once at all did you ever tell me about a phone bill..
and i did not talk to you at all after that right???and you did not try to contack me neither,then i put a post up about maybe looking for a m62 s/c
and i was interested im what you would have to say about this,i called you and you told me you had 2 of them and you wanted 3000 each i said that's to much money for me!did i not say this?
i asked you if you would take mine as a trade in and you told me you would have to think about it right?this all happened less then 10 days ago or something like that and you never said not a fu*king this to me about
me about a phone bill or that i owed you money!(and i don't)and after i hung up from you did i ever try and call you back no!!then out of the blue you ext me asking of i could give you 75 dollars for your phone bill
i was like wtf is this guy talking about!and u just kept texting me telling me about your wife and kids and how broke you where and you did not have money for the bill.
well first of all you are the one that should no if it was going to cost a lot for the calls and as i told you my phone cost me a lot of money and it is not my fault you did not no what your phone cost you to use it
(most people find this out first)the bottom line is i am not going to pay your bills for you and if you are that hard up for money stop spend so much time on here trying to get people to bad mouth me or think i am a piece of @!#$ and get off the computer and forget about this j-body world you live in and get a job is this really more importine to sit here and bad mouth me or is this what makes you feel like you are the man because everybody will listen to you here?buddy get a life man and forget about j-body for awile and get a life.the time you spent on here f*cking with me you could of made the money to pay your bill off!!
and to be really honest if you look at anything i have ever post in the last year in forums i have asked like maybe 7 or 8 things and only in the last 2 or 3 months i have been looking at the classifieds
and it reall is not a big deal if i get band or no one will talk to me,you invited me to the j-body facebook thing how many times have you every seen me in there talking maybe once or twice.
so dude do you really think i give a @!#$ if people belive you or not or if they belive me i don't think so.and this has really taken up way to much of my time.
and by there has only been a few peeps i have got stuff from and only one person i am dealing with right now and he is paid in full and i am still watting for his parts(they are in root)
and i told to him tonight(Jeremy)that's right Jeremy so don't think for a minute he his going to come in this room like you think and say @!#$ for you and me and him have np
like i said i all ready paid him in full throw western union and i am still waiting for my parts(not his fault)so that little scare tatice you thought you might try ant going to work
i guess you think just because he is talking to you and you no tha tme and him have a deal going on you might get @!#$ started there to well i hate to tell ya that one want work,
and by the way im doing him a favor and giving him a spec flywheel(witch i promised to do)ooo hold on im the guy that screws people well guess what brad ask him if he got his flywheel in like a week
and maybe you can post that to,no you cant do that then i would not look like i screw people
brad i have a life and j-body is not it,and if people hate me for what you have said well i probley don't want to no them in the first palce if they just belive a guy that hangs around here
and acts like he is the the boss of j-body world lol and for the ones that don't belive all his crap how to get to lget to see your car posted one day if i am around or just ask a simple thing and make sure i am mot going to have to pay for it j/k all..
and for the ones that take the time to read all this,this is what happened and if you don't believe it oowell
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 9:41 PM
James Cahill wrote:

Y3llowCav wrote:

Rick wrote:

BuiltNBoosted wrote:

I can't read any of that after the 1st line...

X2
Going to have some coffee and maybe come back later and try....

X3
Doing exactly the same thing.


You guys gave it a better shot than I did. I got about three words into the first sentence (although I really don't know if it was a sentence or not, it may have been a paragraph.....) and then gave up.

Tip- learn simple grammar and spelling before trying to win a fight on the Internet. It makes you look smarter than you may be.


Very good advice, maybe he didn't see it??? Because he just posted another 1000 words of wtf did you just say???

Another thing to add Rob, I am not sure if it will be much help but next to the post button is a spell check button, it may make your post's a little more read-able. Or if you have google chrome, it will actually put a red line under a word mis-spelled and you can right click on it and google will suggest correct spelling for you.





2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:21 PM
Holy run on sentences...


http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 6:12 AM
robby s wrote:

AND BRAD I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICK OF THIS BILL HELL SHOW IT TO ALL OF US TAKE A PICK AND SHOW US!!!!!!!!
YOU WANT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
AND I WILL DO THE SAME WITH MINE!!!!!!!!



Not that any of us care about seeing Brads or your bill but I would be interested to see a $600 bill for "incoming long distance charges". I still think you made that up to try to make Brad feel bad or something but hey, prove me wrong...



2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 8:42 AM
robby s wrote:

ok brad this is the last energy I am going to waist with you about this crap.
now brad I am going to tell it the way it happened.and after words I don't give a @!#$!!!!
when i desided that I don't want to deal with i have that right to do so lets get it clear on what happened ok!!
the night i called you and you asked me if i still wanted the cams i told you on the phone that
i talked to my tunner and he told me that with the cams you have (ho)that they have to much lift and could cause me to not make as much boost because the intake cam had way to much lift!(and you no we talked about that )
and i told you i was going to just use my secret cams and i was not going to get yours.
and at the same time i told you about a great deal i got on a head rods and pistons right? now the only thing left that i was interested in was the pulley right??
i did not ask you for nothing else as i did not need nothing else!!
and i asked you how much just for the pulley and you said 125+20 for shipping and i asked you could you get it shipped to me faster you ya but it would cost like 30 i said that's fine
that is a totally of 155 bucks then i offerd you 25 bucks for your time right?(just want it clear it was bucks for him getting me the pulley)that is 185 and i said that would be cool(i never offered you any other money for you time that's just bull@!#$)i was not looking to pay someone to teach me about j-bodys!!!
now you tell people how much time you spent helping me huh! do you remember the texting about the pulley when you asked me what was going on?
i do i still have it on my phone,i told you i got the paypal setup and i tried to send it but when i put it throw it told me it would take 7 days to clear(now if any of you use paypal you no this is true)
and i told you about what happed right??
then i told you maybe i would just send more money throw western union(witch is the way i have paid everyone for all my parts so for)paypal sucks!
and i asked you how much did i have to send again right!you no i am not lieing about none of this,you send me a text say it was going to be a totally of 220 and i text you saying why is it so much now
you said it was because it was getting shipped to you then the cost for fast shipping to me well right there that got me thinking because i should my girlfriend the texts and she even said why is he having it shipped to
himself and not just to you(im just reading the text right now)it says im gonna have it sent to me.im gonna need funds soon tho.do you remember that ?right there after the price whent up from 185 to 225
i felt something is not right about this deal.
and i said i will let you no.now for 2 days you kept texting me asking me if i was going to send money for it(yes im wrong i should of told you right there i don't want it)
but tha tdoes not meen i still have to pay you for helping me get it,im not going to pay for something i never bought and it is not like you did anything but ask me for money
and then the last text i got from you was it was sold, i text you back and said that's ok,now not once at all did you ever tell me about a phone bill..
and i did not talk to you at all after that right???and you did not try to contack me neither,then i put a post up about maybe looking for a m62 s/c
and i was interested im what you would have to say about this,i called you and you told me you had 2 of them and you wanted 3000 each i said that's to much money for me!did i not say this?
i asked you if you would take mine as a trade in and you told me you would have to think about it right?this all happened less then 10 days ago or something like that and you never said not a fu*king this to me about
me about a phone bill or that i owed you money!(and i don't)and after i hung up from you did i ever try and call you back no!!then out of the blue you ext me asking of i could give you 75 dollars for your phone bill
i was like wtf is this guy talking about!and u just kept texting me telling me about your wife and kids and how broke you where and you did not have money for the bill.
well first of all you are the one that should no if it was going to cost a lot for the calls and as i told you my phone cost me a lot of money and it is not my fault you did not no what your phone cost you to use it
(most people find this out first)the bottom line is i am not going to pay your bills for you and if you are that hard up for money stop spend so much time on here trying to get people to bad mouth me or think i am a piece of @!#$ and get off the computer and forget about this j-body world you live in and get a job is this really more importine to sit here and bad mouth me or is this what makes you feel like you are the man because everybody will listen to you here?buddy get a life man and forget about j-body for awile and get a life.the time you spent on here f*cking with me you could of made the money to pay your bill off!!
and to be really honest if you look at anything i have ever post in the last year in forums i have asked like maybe 7 or 8 things and only in the last 2 or 3 months i have been looking at the classifieds
and it reall is not a big deal if i get band or no one will talk to me,you invited me to the j-body facebook thing how many times have you every seen me in there talking maybe once or twice.
so dude do you really think i give a @!#$ if people belive you or not or if they belive me i don't think so.and this has really taken up way to much of my time.
and by there has only been a few peeps i have got stuff from and only one person i am dealing with right now and he is paid in full and i am still watting for his parts(they are in root)
and i told to him tonight(Jeremy)that's right Jeremy so don't think for a minute he his going to come in this room like you think and say @!#$ for you and me and him have np
like i said i all ready paid him in full throw western union and i am still waiting for my parts(not his fault)so that little scare tatice you thought you might try ant going to work
i guess you think just because he is talking to you and you no tha tme and him have a deal going on you might get @!#$ started there to well i hate to tell ya that one want work,
and by the way im doing him a favor and giving him a spec flywheel(witch i promised to do)ooo hold on im the guy that screws people well guess what brad ask him if he got his flywheel in like a week
and maybe you can post that to,no you cant do that then i would not look like i screw people
brad i have a life and j-body is not it,and if people hate me for what you have said well i probley don't want to no them in the first palce if they just belive a guy that hangs around here
and acts like he is the the boss of j-body world lol and for the ones that don't belive all his crap how to get to lget to see your car posted one day if i am around or just ask a simple thing and make sure i am mot going to have to pay for it j/k all..
and for the ones that take the time to read all this,this is what happened and if you don't believe it oowell


For the record, they were "LO" or "Low Output" cams... in a nutshell, they are pretty much the "Secret Cams". I don't know how many times I have explained this to you but it's been a lot. Yes I remember that conversation. One thing you failed you realize... that was WEEKS after you PROMISED me to buy them! I was fine with you backing out if you heard a bunch of nonsense from a guy that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about these engines... it was the fact that you dragged your feet PROMISING me for weeks that you would buy them that got under my skin. So yes, while you told me LATER you wouldn't be needing them and why, it still does not change the the time frame. I am sorry you don't seem to understand that.

Yes those prices on the pulley were correct, as I recall. I also remember the "issues" you had with PayPal. No idea why those "issues" didn't get resolved but I never saw a dime. No matter how much you say you tried, in the end it does not matter because I never saw any money. PayPal does not suck. I have had absolutely no issues with it between myself and buyers/sellers. I don't know why it was so hard for you to use because its very simple. As for the price change I honestly do not remember that, if you could post up that text from my phone number with my personal signature at the bottom I will accept it as fact. I am not saying I didn't say the price was $220, though.. just for the record. If it got raised it was because of the shipping to Canada. I know you said you wanted to ship to your buddy or whatever from the states and pick it up across the boarder which would have been no problem had I ever gotten any information about the fellow from you but you need to understand something... shipping from the seller to me, then EXPEDITED shipping from me to you in Canada will be expensive. That's another thing... you wanted all this fast shipping yet kept dragging your feet on purchase. That was another reason I held the cams for you. You seemed very genuine and adamant about getting them right away.

I never expected you to pay me to teach you about J-body's. I always knew it was in the cards to be paid for my time in searching and finding you items. Which I did with the hood you wanted, the front bumper you wanted, the pulley you wanted, the headlights you wanted, and some engine parts if I remember correctly. You really think I am wanting you to pay me to help you with mere information? If i was that cold I would ask the dozens of people that ask for information from me to pay me. Just this morning I answered two private messages on HERE asking for help and or information. I didn't ask them for a cent... Give me a break, that is absolute nonsense and you know it. I asked you for help in my phone bill as a common courtesy for me helping you with information and finding parts for you. Key word... ASKED. Not demanded.

I didn't "talk" about you about the phone bill...no. Why? because I didn't want to accrue more senseless charges over it so I sent you text messages.That YES... you replied to. Until the time was up after you discussing with your girlfriend.. then it was crickets. Are you seriously going to sit there and deny I sent them? Are you really going to make me contact Verizon and get a print out of each and every text message i sent you to prove you wrong? ...Because I will. I already showed you my bill and have yet to see your "$600 dollar bill".

Again, I know I am responsible for my phone bill. I already paid it. I never once claimed you were responsible. I ASKED you for some help with it. The friendly thing to do would have been to help. You chose not to even send $20. (which would have been ok by me) This shows all of us your personal character. I asked for $75 in the beginning. Then i told you i got Verizon to knock $50 off and asked you for $50 at that point. You said you had to discuss it with your girlfriend which I had no problem with. Couple days go by, and its nothing. I text you and get no responses so what you do want me to think? Was I supposed to wait until all of eternity for you to decide if you are going to be a nice person or not? I took it by your silence that you cut me off so this was the result.

If you truly "don't give a @!#$" about the way you look here why are you even here posting? I do not act like I am the "boss" of the J-body world. If people respond in here on my behalf it is because I have gained their respect over years of helping people out. I have spent YEARS trying to get people here to stop acting like the way you claim I do. For you to say I act that way makes me chuckle because it is just not true.

With all that said... are you prepared to do the right thing here, return the favor and help out someone who helped you, yet? If not I think all here can ascertain the true value of your personal character.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 05, 2014 9:20 AM


RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:08 AM
If you are struggling soooo bad, cancel your internet, and cancel your phone!
That should be enough to help make ends meet!
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 1:24 PM
dont you get it from what i said?i dont want nothing to do with you.
dont you find it strange i bought all theys parts for my car from people and i did not get @!#$ from you why?
i thought i made it clear maybe read my post again i did not want to deal with you for the reasons i said
cant you see there must of been one?i had np buying all my stuff from people i talk to on j-body it was just you
and if you have not figured out why i dont want nothing from you yet then maybe @!#$ i dont no im not a doctor!
and i liked you post about over all the years of you helping people hear dude realy years man get a life!!
im not going to anser any more of your @!#$ im so done with you and it!!!!
so please done reply to this because i am not going to anser you and if you reply to this you are only doing it so others can read your wanna be come back
so @!#$off ok...
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 2:24 PM





2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:57 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:



For the record, they were "LO" or "Low Output" cams... in a nutshell, they are pretty much the "Secret Cams". I don't know how many times I have explained this to you but it's been a lot. Yes I remember that conversation. One thing you failed you realize... that was WEEKS after you PROMISED me to buy them! I was fine with you backing out if you heard a bunch of nonsense from a guy that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about these engines... it was the fact that you dragged your feet PROMISING me for weeks that you would buy them that got under my skin. So yes, while you told me LATER you wouldn't be needing them and why, it still does not change the the time frame. I am sorry you don't seem to understand that.

Yes those prices on the pulley were correct, as I recall. I also remember the "issues" you had with PayPal. No idea why those "issues" didn't get resolved but I never saw a dime. No matter how much you say you tried, in the end it does not matter because I never saw any money. PayPal does not suck. I have had absolutely no issues with it between myself and buyers/sellers. I don't know why it was so hard for you to use because its very simple. As for the price change I honestly do not remember that, if you could post up that text from my phone number with my personal signature at the bottom I will accept it as fact. I am not saying I didn't say the price was $220, though.. just for the record. If it got raised it was because of the shipping to Canada. I know you said you wanted to ship to your buddy or whatever from the states and pick it up across the boarder which would have been no problem had I ever gotten any information about the fellow from you but you need to understand something... shipping from the seller to me, then EXPEDITED shipping from me to you in Canada will be expensive. That's another thing... you wanted all this fast shipping yet kept dragging your feet on purchase. That was another reason I held the cams for you. You seemed very genuine and adamant about getting them right away.

I never expected you to pay me to teach you about J-body's. I always knew it was in the cards to be paid for my time in searching and finding you items. Which I did with the hood you wanted, the front bumper you wanted, the pulley you wanted, the headlights you wanted, and some engine parts if I remember correctly. You really think I am wanting you to pay me to help you with mere information? If i was that cold I would ask the dozens of people that ask for information from me to pay me. Just this morning I answered two private messages on HERE asking for help and or information. I didn't ask them for a cent... Give me a break, that is absolute nonsense and you know it. I asked you for help in my phone bill as a common courtesy for me helping you with information and finding parts for you. Key word... ASKED. Not demanded.

I didn't "talk" about you about the phone bill...no. Why? because I didn't want to accrue more senseless charges over it so I sent you text messages.That YES... you replied to. Until the time was up after you discussing with your girlfriend.. then it was crickets. Are you seriously going to sit there and deny I sent them? Are you really going to make me contact Verizon and get a print out of each and every text message i sent you to prove you wrong? ...Because I will. I already showed you my bill and have yet to see your "$600 dollar bill".

Again, I know I am responsible for my phone bill. I already paid it. I never once claimed you were responsible. I ASKED you for some help with it. The friendly thing to do would have been to help. You chose not to even send $20. (which would have been ok by me) This shows all of us your personal character. I asked for $75 in the beginning. Then i told you i got Verizon to knock $50 off and asked you for $50 at that point. You said you had to discuss it with your girlfriend which I had no problem with. Couple days go by, and its nothing. I text you and get no responses so what you do want me to think? Was I supposed to wait until all of eternity for you to decide if you are going to be a nice person or not? I took it by your silence that you cut me off so this was the result.

If you truly "don't give a @!#$" about the way you look here why are you even here posting? I do not act like I am the "boss" of the J-body world. If people respond in here on my behalf it is because I have gained their respect over years of helping people out. I have spent YEARS trying to get people here to stop acting like the way you claim I do. For you to say I act that way makes me chuckle because it is just not true.

With all that said... are you prepared to do the right thing here, return the favor and help out someone who helped you, yet? If not I think all here can ascertain the true value of your personal character.


I like this response. Very well approached, Much better.

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:01 PM
robby s wrote:

dont you get it from what i said?i dont want nothing to do with you.
dont you find it strange i bought all theys parts for my car from people and i did not get @!#$ from you why?
i thought i made it clear maybe read my post again i did not want to deal with you for the reasons i said
cant you see there must of been one?i had np buying all my stuff from people i talk to on j-body it was just you
and if you have not figured out why i dont want nothing from you yet then maybe @!#$ i dont no im not a doctor!
and i liked you post about over all the years of you helping people hear dude realy years man get a life!!
im not going to anser any more of your @!#$ im so done with you and it!!!!
so please done reply to this because i am not going to anser you and if you reply to this you are only doing it so others can read your wanna be come back
so @!#$off ok...


You want nothing to do with me... yet here you still are, posting away.

No, I don't find it strange, you actually sent them money.

You had no problem with me until I made a post about your personal character. Saying you had a problem beforehand is an outright lie. I did nothing but help you and was an extremely nice person with loads of patience for you.

Please go back to school and learn how to speak like an adult. Nobody is taking you seriously.

Will this truly be your last post? Or will that be yet another empty promise...?

PS. We are still waiting to see proof of your "$600" dollar phone bill.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:03 PM


RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:12 PM
Bobby Higgins wrote:

If you are struggling soooo bad, cancel your internet, and cancel your phone!
That should be enough to help make ends meet!


Not that it is ANY of your business, Phil... but we need phone service, we have children and I have a job where I use it. I did actually drop a lot of the extras we had saving $40 a month. Internet is a tool for me to help sell things right now. I did drop the speed down saving money as well.



RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 7:41 PM
robby s wrote:


and i liked you post about over all the years of you helping people hear dude realy years man get a life!!
.


I'm not gonna get involved in your guys' pissing match because its none of my business, but trying to dog on him for being here for years and saying get a life is pretty stupid. There are MANY of us that have been here for years and have given and received help for years. This is a forum, but more like a community. I myself have been here for almost 15 years. Over half my life. There are people like Brad and MD that have been here that long or longer. Generally we are all for sharing information and helping out the community, so its definitely not a waste of life.




Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 6th quickest Ecotec on the .org -12.453 @ 116.45 MPH!!!

Re: Sellers beware of Robert Smith...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:16 PM
Roofy wrote:

robby s wrote:


and i liked you post about over all the years of you helping people hear dude realy years man get a life!!
.


I'm not gonna get involved in your guys' pissing match because its none of my business, but trying to dog on him for being here for years and saying get a life is pretty stupid. There are MANY of us that have been here for years and have given and received help for years. This is a forum, but more like a community. I myself have been here for almost 15 years. Over half my life. There are people like Brad and MD that have been here that long or longer. Generally we are all for sharing information and helping out the community, so its definitely not a waste of life.



Agreed. We may not live on this site, but we're here because we like it, whether for the cars or the people. (or both!)

Say that on other site, and you'll get the same response.......


http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search