Ummm wtf hahn? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ummm wtf hahn?
Monday, April 07, 2014 9:22 PM
Anyone else ever had trouble trying to get ahold of hahn racecraft? They're turning money away been trying for a week to order a stage II... Hmmm what kinda options I got with 3k? Might have to piece my own together. Smh

Re: Ummm wtf hahn?
Monday, April 07, 2014 9:35 PM
I have a stage 2 & port fueler and I feel like ever since they moved to Florida they have been sketchy on communication. The best way to get ahold of them in my experience has been email and even that takes A week or more.

It beats a Honda!
Monday, April 07, 2014 11:52 PM
Just buy Kyle's COMPLETE kit for cheaper!
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=111269&t=111269

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 5:50 AM
I would maybe buy his kit but I don't live anywhere near him and it would probably be a hassle to ship that stuff. And I've emailed them numerous times with no response. They don't exist by phone... Talked to bill last Wednesday, said I would get a quote by email on Thursday of last week still nothing. I wanna be boosted for summer!
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 10:10 AM
Well just talk to Kyle and he might ship it... I mean you will have to pay to ship it with Hahn... Kyle's kit is a 100% bolt on affair. Intake to exhaust 100% complete and will be way cheaper than Hahn.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 11:46 AM
I wanted to buy some things from Kyle he didnt seem intrested in shipping it but you may have better luck buying the whole kit you'd be spending more than me. (I just want the oil pan)

It beats a Honda!
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 12:45 PM
I would buy Kyle's kit as well, if I were you.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 2:31 PM
Well ill probably wait a couple more days and see of they get back to me, kyle's kit sounds and looks good but he doesn't know how many miles are on it and there's no way for me to look at it in person, I like the fact that hahns kit comes with all the hardware and is bolt on all in one. Just seems crazy to me that they don't have time for customers that are willing to pay. Bill told me the best way to become #1 priority is to place an order but that doesn't seem possible if they don't want anything to do with me. I've been looking at the hahn kit on turbokits.com it's more than I wanted to spend but it's the kit I've wanted since the beginning
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 5:03 PM
I'm still waiting to hear back from Hahn since 2005. I'm not holding my breath.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 6:32 PM
James I love your cav, someone needs to rwd one of those
Tuesday, April 08, 2014 6:34 PM
Think I'm just gonna spend the extra money to get the kit from turbokits.com

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 7:51 PM
You do know Kyle's is almost $2,000 cheaper and comes with a full exhaust and every piece you need to run it reliably right? But hey if you want to throw away an extra $2,000 let me know and you can just send that extra money my way.

His has full exhaust, tapped oil pan, upgraded 20G turbo, lots of extras... but hey, your money....

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 8:34 PM
sent you a reply from bill to your pm box

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 1:03 PM
Heard back from hahn it's all sorted out now, and I don't think I'm throwing money away I'm getting everything new like I wanted it, like I planned from the beginning. And no where near what I would have paid turbokits.com for. 20g would be nice tho...
Wednesday, April 09, 2014 3:45 PM
Whats the price Hahn quoted you?

Monday, April 21, 2014 9:39 AM
I guess placing an order is just another waiting list with hahn... Haha I swear this has to be the hardest I have ever worked to try to buy something!
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:49 AM
Akizzem wrote:Well ill probably wait a couple more days and see of they get back to me, kyle's kit sounds and looks good but he doesn't know how many miles are on it and there's no way for me to look at it in person, I like the fact that hahns kit comes with all the hardware and is bolt on all in one. Just seems crazy to me that they don't have time for customers that are willing to pay. Bill told me the best way to become #1 priority is to place an order but that doesn't seem possible if they don't want anything to do with me. I've been looking at the hahn kit on turbokits.com it's more than I wanted to spend but it's the kit I've wanted since the beginning

Look at it this way. For the price of Kyle's... even if the turbo does go bad, you can replace it with a brand new one and still be under the cost of what you are looking at spending on the other kit(and still have to get exhaust done). Kyle has a good reputation down here and many can stand behind him and his word. A lot of car forums rely on respect and he sure has mine as well as many others on the forum. By now you could have had it shipped to you and installed on the car and running boost!

Also, not to mention... his is the upgraded 20g... I WISH I had another cav to turbo otherwise I would get it in a heart beat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:01 AM

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 12:51 PM
I'm pretty sure my order has been processed so there's no turning back now, aside from that doesn't the 20g have allot of lag? I'm not sure that's something I would be looking for. I still want what I ordered from hahn but no one has any info on how anything works there. So I guess I just keep waiting.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:41 PM
Akizzem wrote:I'm pretty sure my order has been processed so there's no turning back now, aside from that doesn't the 20g have allot of lag? I'm not sure that's something I would be looking for. I still want what I ordered from hahn but no one has any info on how anything works there. So I guess I just keep waiting.

Nope, the 20g will still spool fast. I prefer ordering from a place that keeps me updated or at least responds to inquiry... Seems like you are tossing a lot of money on something you hope is on the way...

Sunday, May 04, 2014 8:16 PM
I tossed allot of money cause I planned on it and they seemed like a reputable buisness. But yeah I still haven't heard anything on it progress wise. I'm not holding my breath...
Sunday, May 04, 2014 8:24 PM
On a lighter note tho I got my sportlines installed. I know I'll get flamed but I just threw them on some new aftermarket monroe struts all around. Everyone said riding on oem struts is awful but I think it rides really nice to be honest. But I also did just sell my '00 silverado with 6" rcx with the torsion bars cranked and 2" add a leafs so I'm used to things Ridin like a tank. I figure the struts won't last a super long time but I have no problem with changing them. I also get pretty good discounts on parts so they weren't expensive. Overall I couldn't be more happier with it. But it's only just the begining
Attachments
image.jpg (1625k)

Monday, May 05, 2014 2:43 AM
PM sent.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 2:04 PM
So I called today, got ahold of a guy named Sam. I asked if I could check status of an order. He took my number and said he would call back. I figured I wouldn't hear back from him and I didn't. They don't respond to emails anymore either. So now they have my money and won't give me any details. What a joke. Might take builtNboosted's advice
Tuesday, May 06, 2014 2:28 PM
Call the credit card company and get your money back today and go the other route. Would be boosted by now.

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 5:39 PM
I went through the same hassle for months with Hahn. They assured me they were extremely busy and that they would make it right. So yes, its near to impossible to get a hold of them buy eventually they will. Worth it??? No. But like you, I had already spent over a grand with them and wanted my moneys worth. They currently have my portfueler setup due to horrible clearance issues with the injector boss locations. Would have a horrible gas and vacuum leak no matter what I did.

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search