If you are gonna mod your car, your main focus should be the interior - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
If you are gonna mod your car, your main focus should be the interior
Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:09 AM
The cavalier interior plain sucks, is all plastic, flimsy, all, prone to crack, breaking, the seats are low quality, the stock radio sucks

the exterior is not bad at all, it looks decent, i have even gotten compliments on my stock cavalier, the only things that look bad on exterior are the 14 inch wheels, but if you have the 16 ones, you are done, except for maybe lowering your car, thats all you should do

the interior should be your main priority

new seats
new dash
new carpet
new everything
new radio
new speaker

even if you mod the interior, still you can only do so much, is imposible to work with a crappy base where everything is cheap, you can make it look better though

the exterior, i see people here with body kits, wings, scoops, hoods, wheels

then you open the car, and their interior sucks lol mainly stock, or ricely painted, with some radio to go with

i understand that the exterior is what people observe, and thats why you focus so much on it

im ok with the cavalier exterior, i love the cavalier exterior with the stock 16 inches which i dont have

all it needs is some lowering is done, looks nice

the interior is what i always hated

is just cheap, there are older cars that have better interior

please find me a car with a worse interior?

i have searched all over the internet, i can't find any

the cavalier interior is one of the worst in all cars

i even walk around observing other peoples interior, and they all look better than my cavalier

Re: If you are gonna mod your car, your main focus should be the interior
Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:52 AM
Seriously?

So just to check though I should modify the interior even though modifying a cavalier or sunfire is completely pointless because they are crap cars and everything costs too much but I should modify the interior because it sucks however I shouldn't:

Paint the interior because it makes it look rice

Swap the seats for those of another car because it is an insult but aftermarket is ok for whatever reason you've worked out with your twisted "logic"

But I should get:

new seats
new dash
new carpet
new everything
new radio
new speaker

Are you posting this from your group homes computer?

2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan 2.2l Ecotec 4 Speed Auto.
Friday, July 18, 2014 5:22 AM
Joe has no idea how a forum works apparently, or that his rant about interiors should go in the INTERIOR forum.
Pretty sure he thinks this is his private soap box to say stupid @!#$, like a status update.
I blame facebook.

Joe do everyone a favor and read more, type less.

A wise man speaks because he was something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something.

Friday, July 18, 2014 5:24 AM
has something to say*

I need premium edit button, lol

Friday, July 18, 2014 6:20 AM
I know it's not April... but what are the odds that this guy is actually Dave just trying to stir up some traffic here?

Friday, July 18, 2014 2:46 PM
I don't usually go for it, but drop the ban-hammer already. Tired of these rant posts plugging things up.

Friday, July 18, 2014 3:15 PM

Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:22 AM
I'll bet it's been a while since anyone's seen - IBTL!

Monday, July 21, 2014 6:36 AM
James Cahill wrote:I'll bet it's been a while since anyone's seen - IBTL!

heh. I can't bring myself to do it. I mean... the oldest thread on the first page is MY OWN from March.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:07 AM
I hear plasti-dipping interior pieces is where it is at.

~OPSE

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 11:39 AM
Holy crap! Looks who's back from the dead!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 7:24 PM
Zombies?? Where?!?!?!?!

~OPSE

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 9:45 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:I know it's not April... but what are the odds that this guy is actually Dave just trying to stir up some traffic here?

Maybe.....but I don't think Dave could get that bad......

This guy is a dumbass.....

Kinda takes ya back ten years or so, doesn't it?

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:20 AM
Dave Z wrote:

*sigh* It sure does. Of course, back then, I'd have just permabanned him and been done with it. Now I'm kinda just sitting back and watching with amusement.

He's like a monkey at the zoo. He'll jump around and make screeching noises while the people just point and laugh.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:46 AM
The Zoo analogy has always been the case. Not swinging the ban hammer as freely? You must be getting old Weasel.

~OPSE

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:40 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:
Dave Z wrote:

*sigh* It sure does. Of course, back then, I'd have just permabanned him and been done with it. Now I'm kinda just sitting back and watching with amusement.

He's like a monkey at the zoo. He'll jump around and make screeching noises while the people just point and laugh.

if i could "like" this, i would...

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:22 PM
cannon fodder wrote:
Wild Weasel wrote:
Dave Z wrote:

if i could "like" this, i would...

Agreed...

Really tells me we need to stir up some trouble around here....

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:01 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:what are the odds that this guy is actually Dave just trying to stir up some traffic here?

Nope. I barely even have time to fart these days, not to mention buying a new truck. Besides, if I was to plan something like this it would be much more epic then this douche nozzle.

Wild Weasel wrote:Of course, back then, I'd have just permabanned him and been done with it. Now I'm kinda just sitting back and watching with amusement.

In my opinion we should have always been sitting back and watching. If we kept up the nazi-moderating of the early years just think of the epic-ness that we would have missed.

cannon fodder wrote:if i could "like" this, i would...

Well, you can like this post, its right next to the subject line at the top of the page. Just 'sayin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:02 AM

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:46 AM
Hey Dave!! Welcome to the drama!!

Back in the day, when there were more threads than we could keep track of... it just didn't make sense to allow this sort of gibberish to take over. It would have knocked a bunch of legitimate discussions into the nether regions of "PAGE 2" and beyond.

But now... well... why the heck not, right?

Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:51 AM
It amazes me the stupidity of people like this. Go ahead and buy one of these super nice cars you keep talking about, then line up with one of the bad ass j's around. You will then at that point realize that you just waisted your money on a over enginered car that just got its ass handed to it by a econobox film your face to so we can see the shame on the face of a troll i have got $2295.00 exactly in my car including purchase, my buddy has thousands of dollars in his turbo mustang, tbird turbo coupe swap with goodies 15lbs boost, that car bows down to my cavalier. And my car is way nicer than his fox body in everyway. Rant on troll..... rant on..... we are all watching and laughing at you :-)

I Love My J ♡
Thursday, July 24, 2014 10:41 AM
Meh. I'm trying to buy a Boxster. I promise I'll never wish I had a j-body instead.

The way I see it... if you like your car and want to modify it, then you should. It doesn't matter what it's worth either before or after you're done with it. Have fun! Enjoy life!

Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:01 PM
I love porsche :-) you lucky ass!! If i buy another car its gonna be a z28, but my cav needs finished and i need to finish my truck too. Truck will be bad ass when its done tho :-) so will the cav, but not as bad as a built 5.3 =D

I Love My J ♡
Friday, July 25, 2014 10:55 AM
Sleepin....zzzzz wrote:It amazes me the stupidity of people like this. Go ahead and buy one of these super nice cars you keep talking about, then line up with one of the bad ass j's around. You will then at that point realize that you just waisted your money on a over enginered car that just got its ass handed to it by a econobox film your face to so we can see the shame on the face of a troll i have got $2295.00 exactly in my car including purchase, my buddy has thousands of dollars in his turbo mustang, tbird turbo coupe swap with goodies 15lbs boost, that car bows down to my cavalier. And my car is way nicer than his fox body in everyway. Rant on troll..... rant on..... we are all watching and laughing at you :-)

this @!#$ again?

NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND BEATING OTHER CARS

ANY PIECE OF @!#$, PUT A TURBO, AND THOUSANDS OF BUCKS ON IT, AND IT CAN ANY CAR

some of us, want cars with better looks and interior. I'm complaining about the cavalier cheap interior, not the speed or the possibility to make it faster than other cars

THE INTERIOR SUCKS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

if you compare it to other cars, made in the 2003, 2004 years, the cavalier sucks compared to those, I have searched every single interior, and they all look better, even older cars have better interior. I often walk around parking lots, and check out interiors, and also the internet, they all look better than my 2004 cavalier
Friday, July 25, 2014 3:49 PM
Needs more carbon fiber.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:23 AM
Still no lock.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search