shifting light... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
shifting light...
Tuesday, September 09, 2014 1:04 PM
What wire or from where do I get signal to ge my aftermarket shift light to work on my cavalier 2000 2.4???

Re: shifting light...
Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:59 PM
This is a forum, not Facebook. You will not get 11441 answers in 5 mins. On a forum, you make a post, then wait a reasonable amount of time for a reply. 2 hours is not a reasonable amount of time before making another post in a different place. If you don't want to wait for your answer, you can feel free to search for the information you're looking for, you are definitely not the first person to ask this question. If you're too lazy to search, then you wait. Or you can take your chances on Facebook, reading a whole bunch of useless, bad information from people who probably don't even understand what you're asking.

BTW - none of what I just wrote is new information, it's been that way since the dawn of newsgroups. If you've never heard of a newsgroup, you can search for what it is, or take your chances on Facebook.

Thursday, September 18, 2014 2:27 PM
t-.-t all your @!#$ poem its worthless
Thursday, September 18, 2014 3:11 PM
You need one in an automatic?

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:01 PM
Matt Linke wrote:You need one in an automatic?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:28 PM
No, its std...
Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:30 PM
kanno15 wrote:No, its std...

Right now im boosting 18lbs and I dont want to worry about the rpms to shift want to b focus just on the reaction time and making sure I get all the power out of the engine
Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:37 AM
And you still don't have an answer. Go figure.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search