Screwed for the 3rd time. Chris Miller - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Screwed for the 3rd time. Chris Miller
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:03 PM
So, I bought a 252et turbo from a member here by the id of Cavi2Sunfire on August 18th. I was having my good LSJ friend rebuild it.The turbo was trash. Chra was cracked, carbon deposits everywhere, warped and galded shaft etc. The thing didnt even have a @!#$ oil seal. The man who i bought it from was Christopher Miller. His email is krazykid47038@aol.com. His paypal is krazykid470 i think.
This is the 3rd @!#$ time i got screwed. Let alone all the times I have bought wayyyy over priced parts from some members because I felt sorry for their situation. I dont know anything about him, he offered this turbo when i made a post about needing a t3 turbo during my conversion. He texted me. He said he didnt know if it needed to be rebuilt, for all he "knew" was that it could still be usable. I have tried to reach him through facebook and email, no response. I will contact paypal later about the situation perhaps get his phone number or something. I bought the turbo for 207$. 200$ down the drain blows. I know other people have lost more with other parts, though. I have already lost 275 this year from a wiring harness that went in the trash too, let alone the other 2 times similiar mistakes happened. If ANYONE can help me reach him and get my money back that would be greatly appreciated. Pictures of the turbo will be posted shortly.

Re: Screwed for the 3rd time. Chris Miller
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 7:11 PM
Btw my name is Joe and my email is pyromechanic@live.com. I usually dont get upset by anything, but this was it, this pushed me over the edge. He isnt even bothering to talk back to me. His reputation will now be garbage. Also, he lied about it being a 252et. My buddy said he couldnt distinguish anything. The compressor housing was some old bullseye housing, exhaust housing had no markings, most likely ebay. He suspected it was a s300 main with some 62mm wheel.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 8:55 PM
Pyro,
Sorry to hear what happened. If it is the same Chris i am thinking of i dont think he meant to screw any one over he is a good guy and i have bought from him before. He is also listed as MillerBilt Racing and the email he has listed on his profile is different then what you posted. He is military so that may be why he hasnt gotten back to as he my be deployed. I hope this helps and I hope all gets resolved.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:02 AM
Thanks aaron. Idk if it is or not. Ill have to ask MillerBilt Racing if he sold me the turbo too then.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:27 PM
Cavi2Sunfire

This is Cavi2Sunfire's profile and his name is Chris Miller.

FU Tuning

Thursday, November 27, 2014 1:57 PM
Well you say he said he didn't know if it had to be rebuilt and you bought it and it has to be rebuilt what's the issue?

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:56 AM
I don't know the situation or all that was said, but that turbo is not rebuildable. It needs trashed.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Tuesday, December 09, 2014 8:07 PM
Thanks for responding guys. The guys on the facebook page were rude and not helpful. The Chris Miller they told me was him, denied it was him who sold me the turbo. I just emailed his email that he has posted. If theres anything the mods on this site could do to help me out or any other members that know him. I waited after the holidays to email him, just to not ruin a holiday.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:54 AM
Im speaking from my experiences with other well known members from this site. I have had a couple instances where I was mislead about the condition of a item by well known and respected members only to have the forum basically call me a liar and or say im too picky. Sadly alot of people feel if that your well known you can do no wrong. Sorry to hear it happened to you as well.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:14 AM
Well he was a member of this forum until he got banned....
http://kzrider.com/forum/user/42087-millerbilt-racing

This is his YouTube Account.
https://www.youtube.com/user/03turbofire

I'll look for more.

Added:
His LinkedIn Account:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/christopher-miller/62/986/199

This is his facebook page. Kart is the same one he was trying to sell from the forum he got banned from.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Miller-Racing/123312617771350
Cell: 309-660-2300
Email: chrismillerracing46@yahoo.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:43 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:53 AM
should serve you as lesson wakeup call to stop wasting money on a car that was crap to begin with

this is why ur broke and have no money in your bank,, you waste all this money a crapalier which nobody gives a @!#$ about in the end the car will stop working as all the other cavaliers, money down thr drain

Saturday, December 13, 2014 1:47 PM
^ who is this and why are you here?. Do you even own a car.
Eventually all cars stop working unless you put money into them. How much is to each own satisfaction.
Many cars built by members here are flat out show cars.
Saturday, December 13, 2014 2:29 PM
The only problem I see here is

Quote:

Let alone all the times I have bought wayyyy over priced parts from some members because I felt sorry for their situation

Sympathy is a poor way to do business if you intend to complain about problems you have when you buy used parts. Why would you overpay for something anyway?

What happened sucks, but its par for the course when youre buying parts that are used off any car forum. IMO, go to a company like CXRacing and get something thats about the same size, spend maybe a little more and be happy. Stop buying parts the way you have been. You truly have to pay to play; and sadly that does include situations where you try to save money like this. It ends up biting you.

If the money you spend is important; Why not spend it through a merchant that gives you some type of a guarentee?

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search