Its been fun, Goodbye - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Its been fun, Goodbye
Thursday, August 13, 2015 9:29 AM
I am not a super active member on this site and most people that i knew from here are older and not in the scene any more or moved on, but i figured I would give my official goodbye. I got a job and Europe and i need to move and i cant take my show cavy with me, its was a great first car to work on and i will miss the fun i had working on it and the people I have met in the tuner world. I figured i would post some last pictures of it while i throw it up on classified to sell. I ask that if interested in buying it please to msg me I must sell it asap.

Check it out for sale in the classified please help me sell this car!

Re: Its been fun, Goodbye
Saturday, August 15, 2015 5:57 PM
I remember hanging out and drinking with you and Matt (Rodimus) at the 2005 Bash in Indy!

I sold the 2002 Sunfire GT Coupe I had at the 2005 Bash, in June of 2008. Bought a used 2002 Sunfire SE Sedan in July of 2007 and traded it in on my current vehicle (2009 Pontiac Vibe GT) in April of 2009. We sold our 1994 Sunbird LE Sedan to a local junkyard in January of 2013 because it needed some work and was too badly rusted. So, I too am without a J-Body .

Best of luck with all your future endeavors!

Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:20 PM
OMG how did you remember that? But yeah i used to run with Matt Rodimus all over creation. that kid sold out to a mustang now... what can i say more about that... You could always buy my j off me and then be once again with a J.
Sunday, August 23, 2015 9:07 AM
Yeah, that was 10 years ago! Oh how time flies! I still talk to Matt every now and again, so I am well aware he sold out and now has a Mustang .

While your Cav looks very well built and nice, I'm a diehard Pontiac lover and am still paying on my 2009 Vibe GT, so not gonna happen, but good luck with selling it and your big move to Europe !

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search