Custom Steering Wheels? OEM leftovers? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Custom Steering Wheels? OEM leftovers?
Thursday, March 03, 2016 7:15 PM
Newby here, long time car enthusiast. Anyone put a custom steering wheel on and have their original wheel to sell? Looking for the first gen 3 spoke. Prefer black with the square horn button (91-94) but would take thr 89-90 also.

Re: Custom Steering Wheels? OEM leftovers?
Monday, December 12, 2016 1:37 AM
If nobody has one for sale, you can probably find a nice one in a junk yard. Maybe find one on eBay or do a search on car-part.com which is a US/CA used parts search service. They grade their items in most cases and some will get a picture for you.

Good luck
Monday, December 12, 2016 1:44 AM
I just did a search on car-part using 92-94 Cavalier only steering wheel and found quite a few. A nice black one with the rectangle horn button for $40.00 at A-1 Auto Supply. They have a picture of it shown.
Monday, December 12, 2016 11:13 PM
T!M8!T Online
I have wanted to do this swap too. Whats involved?

ReD RaiN
Sunday, December 18, 2016 11:07 PM
Oh nice! I like that second steering wheel, can we put those in our 3rd gens(04)?
Friday, February 24, 2017 10:08 PM
this is kind of late but when my new wheel is on id be happy to give you mine if you just pay postal
Sunday, March 05, 2017 7:26 PM
Dont know if you got your wheel or not? Im not going to use mine anymore so if you want it its yours. Send me a pm if needed! Cheers
Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:59 PM
The thing I find is that in places like a automobile park in which speeds are low and turns are tight, that it's easier to show the wheel. Eg if you need to turn left take hold of the lowest right flat bit together with your palm dealing with the middle of the wheel. Law Essay
Attachments
image.png (1k)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search