Old School Check-in - Page 32 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Old School Check-in
Wednesday, August 02, 2023 7:45 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:
Carl Calvin wrote:Gti turbo
I am looking to buy an Audi Q7 can I put a turbo on them for about 400 hp. They already have 336hp and do 0-60 at 5 7. But what 5 flat

Did you reply to the wrong thread??

And back on topic... just checking in to say I did a thing. Sold the Miata... got this. I'm back in red!!

Flame the n00b!

I'm still here and lurking. My latest build for the sunflower is *almost* done. Only a few of us in a group chat still deeply involved with these cars. Mostly idiots on FB groups nowadays and you have to sift through the riff-raff to find anything good. I wanna find a clean, low mileage stock J just to have as a DD. Crazy how nobody makes a simple, lightweight and uncomplicated fwd economy car anymore! Everything has to be 3500+ pounds, screens everywhere, 45 airbags, all sorts of driver assists and blind spot monitors, and worse MPGs!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Thursday, August 03, 2023 12:16 PM
I was 87z24kid. Changed name to 87z24guy. Lol my z is gone but I'm always looking. This is her last picture. 87 z24
Attachments
FB_IMG_1659470276048.jpg (46k)

Thursday, August 03, 2023 5:32 PM
John Scilla wrote:I was 87z24kid. Changed name to 87z24guy. Lol my z is gone but I'm always looking. This is her last picture. 87 z24

Oh man... that hits hard. Did you at least say a few kind words at the time?

Monday, August 07, 2023 10:06 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:Congrats, Mike!! Sounds like life has worked out well for you.

Next year I'll be married 20 years... but no kids.

Congrats! My wife and I just celebrated 12! The bloodline ends with me as well

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Monday, August 07, 2023 10:08 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:
Carl Calvin wrote:Gti turbo
I am looking to buy an Audi Q7 can I put a turbo on them for about 400 hp. They already have 336hp and do 0-60 at 5 7. But what 5 flat

Did you reply to the wrong thread??

And back on topic... just checking in to say I did a thing. Sold the Miata... got this. I'm back in red!!

Secksy!

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
Monday, August 07, 2023 10:14 AM
Dave Z wrote:Wow, good to see the names still going here….

Been a while for me, figured time for a quick update. Still have the 04 Cav, which will be 20 years in march. Besides fixing the dead cluster, and a few minor updates-she should be ready to go.

Had a life changing event as my wife of 20 years passed from cancer- so I have been busy raising our son. And, he will be driving soon……..

Still have my eye out for a good project Cav in the future-who knows what I will find!

Ah man....just saw this. My sincere condolences...

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Saturday, September 30, 2023 6:09 AM
Hi

Sunday, October 01, 2023 6:54 AM
Oh hey

DRIVING FORCE FABRICATIONS

Sunday, October 01, 2023 6:41 PM
2003 z24 ls sport sold

"Are you sure your A/F ratio is correct? That hole in your Block custom?"
Wednesday, October 04, 2023 10:17 AM
Hello!

2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Friday, October 27, 2023 9:44 PM
OMG this forums still around!

Sunday, October 29, 2023 9:52 AM
Figure you guys will appreciate this...

JDM, yo!!

Attachments
IMG_3363.jpg (1555k)

Saturday, November 25, 2023 1:20 PM
Well I'd post a pic but,that's not working. Ron L here and Yes I still OWN my 1985 type 10 on yellow gold.Current driver is 2021 toyota tacoma quad cab 4x with v6.Retired my 87 Mazda cabplus b2200 from active use back in 11.Had a civic briefly,traded 4 a tacoma 14 4x paid it off and got my 21.Figured it was time to drop in.Cav still garaged and covered.Latest interest last two yrs guns and only own 10. 8 of those are 1911s,only 2 fantastic plastic.Like the metal pistols preferably in 45.Thought I'd say hello from forever since being on here.

Thursday, December 21, 2023 5:01 AM
Damn can't believe this forum is still around. I lurke here and there

Norms Fenders
Holes in front bumper from plate bracket (custom)
Solo Hi Flow Cat/ 3in dual exhaust
Kappa Intake/IC Pipes
Pcm4less Tune
Infinity Kappa Speakers
Dakota Digital EGT & Boost Gauage
DDM Probeam
JPM Shifter
Custom Kicker System By JPM
MBRP Heat Shield
Dejon Intercooler
AlkaControl Water/Meth Injection
Wednesday, January 31, 2024 11:04 AM
Damn the forum is still around! I just remembered this website today. I'm now married and have owned 3 different cars since my 96 sunfire. I saw one the other day parked brought back memories of owning mine and fixing things myself on it, learned a lot on owning that car
Wednesday, March 06, 2024 8:52 AM
Hello everyone, still around, I have not been on the forum in quite some time, unfortunately I had amasked quite a collection of J bodies in the past, prized of the pack was my 86 z24 convertible one of only 300 ever made. Ended up selling my collection back in 2016. 84 sunbird j2000 turbo convertible, 87 z24 5 speed, 87 z24 automatic, 87 sunbird GT convertible turbo. I am on my way in a few days to pick up a new project I found, pretty rare to see anymore but I managed to find a 1987 z24 hatchback red. I'll post some pics once I get it here I am traveling out of state to get it. Person I remember interacting with most here was butch, if you're still around Butch a big hello to you I'm still here in florida.
Sunday, March 17, 2024 1:09 AM
1987 Hatch Z24
Attachments
IMG_20240315_183213306~2.jpg (1747k)

Monday, March 25, 2024 5:51 PM
Just stopped in to see whats happenin!
Tuesday, March 26, 2024 7:32 PM
After years of really wanting to do it, I've finally dropped off a set of wheels to be refinished in white to bring back my classic WeaselMobile look!

Friday, April 05, 2024 11:17 AM
Booya!!
Attachments
image.png (1583k)

Wednesday, April 17, 2024 8:15 AM
Crazy this is still around. Anyone buying/looking/know where to sell stock '02 OEM parts? Still have mine fresh off the car yet lol!

Wednesday, April 17, 2024 8:17 AM
Condolences Dave. Wife is a 2x survivor. Feels like everyone I know gets/has it lately.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search