21st Century Insurance - General Forum

Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.
21st Century Insurance
Saturday, May 15, 2004 7:17 AM
I noticed the 21st Century Insurance sponsor ad at the bottom yesterday so I went and got a quote on my car insurance and its half of what I'm paying now I pay 280 a month now and the quote was for 138 a month. I was Just wondering if anyone has used their insurance and how they like it? <br>

Re: 21st Century Insurance
Saturday, May 15, 2004 7:24 AM
About a year ago i had to deal with them on a claim we had here at the shop on a newer Silverado and they handled it really well and basicly just told us (the shop) to fix and fix it right and bring it back to "pre loss condition" and then fax them the total the day before the truck was going out. so we did and the overnighted us payment in full first thing the next morning... I wish all the ins. companies were like them..

hope that helps man

later.

<br>

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Monday, May 17, 2004 3:43 PM
btw, you pat what i pay for ins. per month.... sux azz dont it!!!!!!!!!! <br>

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:40 AM
Wow, ironically I've just been pricing insurance because I have to leave my parent's policy within the next 6 months or so, and 21st Century has been basically the same rate that I have right now.

Right now I pay $500 every 3 months, for "maximum" coverage. If I went with "maximum" coverage for 21st Century, they quoted me at $1007 every 6 months! And that's for a policy on my own! Right now I'm with my parents policy, so I have the multiple car discount, customer "longevity" discount, student discount, airbag discount, and alarm discount.

With 21st Century, the only discounts that were put in were for good student, and I think that was it.

Now I know who I'm going to go with as soon as my parents kick me off their insurance. <br>

Forum Archive
This thread has been archived. Posts that have been archived can not be replied to.

Start New Topic Advanced Search