scammy mcscammers - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
scammy mcscammers
Monday, May 02, 2005 8:39 AM
i know this is a little redundant, but I know there are still people out here who havent seen this or have it happen to them. I got a certain scammy email yesterday, and I thought I would share with all. like i said i KNOW this has been posted before and people have complained and asked, is this a good idea? but i want everyone out there who hasnt seen one before to get a good look at it.

now for the main event, enjoy.

We are interested in buying your above mentioned Versus BMX Front Bumper at advertised rate. Versus BMX Front Bumper will be picked up from your location for onward shipping to London. Cost and modalities of shipping to be born by us.

Payment for the purchase is by check through a debtor in US. The debtor owes us higher than your asking price. He will therefore be sending you a check for $5,000 to cover the cost of our purchase, as well as the Shipping costs.

On receipt of the check, you will cash and deduct the cost of our purchase. The balance you will send as we would instruct you to the Agency that will ship the Versus BMX Front Bumper to us. If this arrangement suites you fine, please send us your address where to send the check, as well as the name to be on it. Also send us your phone number for easy communication.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best Regards

MR. WILLIAM COSBY.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search