KCCAUTO? any word on them? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
KCCAUTO? any word on them?
Friday, May 06, 2005 6:56 AM
I am looking at buying something from this individual in the classifieds and was wondering if anyone had delt with them before. I just hate how everyone is getting ripped off lately and dont want to make that mistake (im not saying that KCCAUTO will do that i just want to be sure)

Re: KCCAUTO? any word on them?
Friday, May 06, 2005 7:26 AM
Who is he and where's he from?

At least link to his registry or something.

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:02 AM
well i dont realy know if he has a registry because he replied to a wanted ad, He says he if from PA and works on cavaliers and sunfires only.

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:12 AM
Dunno, but if he's a buyer, only take a check and wait for it to clear...

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:44 AM
Is this the same person:

Registry

Not much info in there.

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:52 AM
Only one post and it's in the VS. Forum
Kim Pannella wrote:I own a Svt Focus and a 03 Eco- I doubt you beat the SVT with just a Intake on your quad 4.

I'd be careful. *shrug*

<a href="http://webpages.charter.net/nightmare-32/"></a>
...Oh no I'm a big bad fake moderator...[]Support the ORG, go Premium
<a href="http://www.j-body.org/forums/rules.php">Please, read the rules.</a> | Retired Sig Maker Count: 74</a> | <a href="http://www.j-body.org/~gatewayjbody">Gateway J-body's</a>

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:17 AM
yea, i dont think im gonna buy

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:51 AM
dont do it , im very sure its a guy that used to be and has been booted

used to go by the name cavfire customs , and he has had about 6 ebay accounts after that 1 when i questioned him about , he got really defensive and quit emailing me

i wouldnt do it , not even from ebay

Friday, May 06, 2005 4:38 PM
^^ Agreed... It's most likely the same guy from PA.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, May 06, 2005 6:05 PM
DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
i did and made the mistake in a trade and got fudged over and still got no side skirts its been a month now. hes a fruad

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:28 PM
shew! glad i tought to ask

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:36 PM
i did buisness with him, worked out ok, cluster died 3 weeks later tho, eh chance you take on used equipment i think

Celebrating 4:20 Just a little early!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:04 AM
DEFINATELY DONT DO IT!!!. His name is carl baur. He ripped me off HARD CORE!! I sent the retard my upper dash pad and stock side skirts as a trade. When he got my sides he told me I was tryin to scam him and that the skirts werent off of MY car. That was at the end of january. Still fighting him to get me #$%^ back

Saturday, May 07, 2005 8:56 AM
^ i feel the pain me too.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:18 PM
DO NOT BUY/TRADE I got ripped off by him too in a trade.

Actually he has you ship to a kimberly pannella then uses a fake name and address in florida on the package you receive. he says he can get anything you want but screws you and makes constant excuses, blocks your e-mail address, etc.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:31 PM
How am I ripping off anyone!!!!

ecotecpower- you sent me a primered dashtop that had been painted 4 times- What the hell should i do with that!!~!

Listen anyone who thinks i ripped them off EMAIL ME AND I WILL MAKE RIGHT ON IT!!!!!!!! Im not out toget anyone!!! I changed my ScreenName but not to get away from anyone!!

I NOT TRYING TO GET OVER ON ANYONE- YOU CAN COME VISIT ME- IM A LEGIT SHOP IN PA AND I HAVE OVER 100 J-BODIES 95-99 AND 100+++ 00-05-

eMAIL ME AT KCCAUTOINC@AOL.COM - I'm sorry if you think i have beat you but that is not the case!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:34 PM
Drex - If the Cluster Don't work i can send you another one!

I try to help people out even if the Parts are small enough or I have alot I would send them free! Of course nobody will post the good things that i have done.

Please email me I would love to get this straightened out. I am a Legit Person and I have no Reason to beat anyone.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:42 PM
^^any update on my throttle body you were sending...i see you got my IMs and e-mail about this thread but can't respond or update me?

and why on the package you sent me did you use the name Jeff Jonsey?

-Robert
Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:57 AM
Im not trying to get Kicked off of JBO - I love the Cars and I love the People- I understand why you could get aggorvatted at me if you think i got over on you when I didn't.

Robert I emailed you......What else can I get you to along with the throttle body?
Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:14 AM
^^nothing else just the throttle body i have been waiting for nearly a month.
Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:27 AM
C Bower wrote:How am I ripping off anyone!!!!

ecotecpower- you sent me a primered dashtop that had been painted 4 times- What the hell should i do with that!!~!

Listen anyone who thinks i ripped them off EMAIL ME AND I WILL MAKE RIGHT ON IT!!!!!!!! Im not out toget anyone!!! I changed my ScreenName but not to get away from anyone!!

I NOT TRYING TO GET OVER ON ANYONE- YOU CAN COME VISIT ME- IM A LEGIT SHOP IN PA AND I HAVE OVER 100 J-BODIES 95-99 AND 100+++ 00-05-

eMAIL ME AT KCCAUTOINC@AOL.COM - I'm sorry if you think i have beat you but that is not the case!

Your right I did, BUT we talked about that and I sent you the money to REPLACE it. You even wrote me a e-mail stating that if I did that you would send me my stuff. I've tried e-mailing you multiple times. And if you really do have over 100, 2000+ J-bodies you would know that the side skirts I sent you ARE off of my car. You can look anywhere on this sight and see that to. The 02 TWO door Ls sports had the same sides as the Z 24. The 4 door had the flat sides.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:30 AM
And on a side note you never even finished our first transaction. Like you said you would. You easily have over a $1000 worth of my stuff between the airbags, dash piece and skirts. I've gotten a set of front rotors and 4 little interior pieces. I've been trying to work things out with you since JANUARY! I'll be IMing you tonight to try to finally resolve this

Thursday, May 12, 2005 11:09 AM
Im sorry for making another account but I really want to be apart of this organization! I will do what I have to, to stay here!

Bassboy im me whenever want I would love to work this out and get this put behind us!
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search