Companies that sell j-body stuff..... thanks - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Companies that sell j-body stuff..... thanks
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:13 AM
I want to say thanks to A+, Gravana, RSM, HIgh Rev, Carcustoms, Tabasco, ect.. (no disrespect to anyone I fogot)

Just from what I personally have seen through posts on here, trying to sell stuff, ect.. I would avoid the J-body market like the plaugue if I had my own company. perfect example my old 17's, I've had so many people want them, tell me to hold them for em and nothing ever happened, one guy actually went as far as to say sending money tommarow then 2 days later tells me about the hod he bought instead, it just seems like a majority of the j-body crowd want something for nothing and if they can't get it for nothing they want it for 1/2 off.

So thanks guys for actually putting up with us (j-body scene as a whole) and continuing to make and surply us with parts

Re: Companies that sell j-body stuff..... thanks
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:14 AM
BY THE WAY WHEELS SOLD TO A LOCAL GUY IN A GALANT SO DON'T SEND MESSAGES ASKING that is all

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:31 AM
Darkstars wrote:BY THE WAY WHEELS SOLD TO A LOCAL GUY IN A GALANT SO DON'T SEND MESSAGES ASKING that is all

Galant huh? I'm all over him...lol Anypics??

Yea - definatly big props to all these companies -!

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:34 AM
I agree, even though I havent bought anything for the cav in a while hehe.. Big ups to these companies, and the rest not mentioned.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, May 13, 2005 10:32 AM
Great post, it's good to thank the companies that help out our scene. So thank you for all the great work that you guys do.

I don't agree with what you said about the j-body market in general though. That happens just as much in the honda honda market or any other "tuner" market for that matter as it does here. If I had a dime for every dreamer that has either come into the shop, messaged me about parts, ordered parts and not showed up to get them when they come in I would be rich.

Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore
raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Friday, May 13, 2005 1:01 PM
yeah all the companies are great.... another mention would be Modified Motorsports

Friday, May 13, 2005 1:55 PM
ive dealt with gravanatuning , car customs , and streetline

been happy with all 3 , and never had any problems them

and i look foward to getting parts from RSM , ive dealt with them on a company to company bassis , and craig(snuggles) has been a great asset to them

Friday, May 13, 2005 6:05 PM
Doh....That name is gonna stick! Isn't it!

Since I have been a part of the J community for some time, I am glad to be a part of a company that supplies parts and service for them.

I understand that many here are first time car modders that need a little more attention than other types of vehicles. That's certainly not a problem.

My only frustration is the lack of patience of some. If you have had experience modding cars, you know it can be frustrating sometimes. It's just a reality of pushing cars harder and harder. The sooner you accept this, the more joy that can come out of getting the most out of your ride.

Friday, May 13, 2005 6:10 PM
I want to thank Jim at Gravana, Jason at A+ Performance, Karo from CarCustoms and Chris from Winks I have either purchased or atleast ask these nice business people for questions and they not only provided me answers but in a timely and professional manner. And for that i thank you all and I always highly recommend them for that.

Thanks again Jim, Jason, Karo, Chris...... and All companies that provide support for J-Body.

Sincerely
Hector aka TooHypE

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Friday, May 13, 2005 6:12 PM
TooHypE wrote:I want to thank Jim at Gravana, Jason at A+ Performance, Karo from CarCustoms and Chris from Winks I have either purchased or atleast ask these nice business people for questions and they not only provided me answers but in a timely and professional manner. And for that i thank you all and I always highly recommend them for that.

Thanks again Jim, Jason, Karo, Chris...... And I can't believe i forgot Ben from Tabascoracing and All companies that provide support for J-Body.

Sincerely
Hector aka TooHypE

Visit all new Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Sunday, May 15, 2005 1:19 AM
Ryan, I disagree. I see lots of tore up import cars with twice used over body kits, bent and scratched up rims that they JUST got and the list goes on. Everyone wants deals...that's a given. The problem is people don't realize that quality should come over price. You don't always get something that is cheap cause what you pay for is what you get. I do agree with you somewhat that people here do want something for nothing, I see all the time posts that contain the word "cheap" which is not the way to go. Slowly they will learn their lessons of going on ebay and purchasing the cheapest product and getting the poorest quality product and get upset that it didn't last or that it broke.

Craig, nice seeing you post again. Will you be at the bash again this year?

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:34 AM
i agree....to many cheap people around here

im still praying 25 people pay up for the gravana GP on the suspension

Sunday, May 15, 2005 6:54 PM
Jim at Gravana, Jason at A+ Performance, Karo from CarCustoms, and Aaron at turbotec racing. and now brad at hahn racecraft

iv bought parts from everyone, and they all had great service and i recieved my parts quick.
Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:56 PM
dam i forgot about arron at turbo tech , sorry bro

he is highly recomended also

Monday, May 16, 2005 9:56 PM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:Ryan, I disagree. I see lots of tore up import cars with twice used over body kits, bent and scratched up rims that they JUST got and the list goes on. Everyone wants deals...that's a given. The problem is people don't realize that quality should come over price. You don't always get something that is cheap cause what you pay for is what you get. I do agree with you somewhat that people here do want something for nothing, I see all the time posts that contain the word "cheap" which is not the way to go. Slowly they will learn their lessons of going on ebay and purchasing the cheapest product and getting the poorest quality product and get upset that it didn't last or that it broke.

Craig, nice seeing you post again. Will you be at the bash again this year?

I'm looking forward to the bash. It's not too far away.

Monday, May 16, 2005 10:17 PM
Ok. I'll talk to you there Craig.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 6:12 PM
Too bad I wasn't mentioned

Oh well, we're still new. I hope to do some great business with all of you in the future!

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search