Exploited racing (true to name?) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exploited racing (true to name?)
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:35 AM
I don't know where this goes but I'm kinda out of ideas.

April I ordered a flange to be made for me and well I haven't gotten it. Of course Brian at exploited mailed me and told me it was coming... told me it was coming.

it's been a long time and I wanted a refund. Now the e-mails stopped coming. I can't seem to get a hold of him

I mean it was only 77 bucks. Not that much but still Is there not a thing I can do about this?

I guess I don't need to tell this to anyone, those of you who know already

but to those who must know. I'd stay away from exploited racing. I don't think I've ever had such terrible service.

Hopefully someone here gives me some sort of idea of what I should do next? Help a guy out?

Premium since Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 Pacific time. Support the .org people!

Re: Exploited racing (true to name?)
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:01 AM
and you didn't know this ahead of time?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 11:30 AM
keep buggin him, or check with josh roberts from md.... check the boost forum, hes acting as secretary or similar position with brian.

the post is like 6-7 pages long with replies for the many people who havent recieved their stuff yet...

g'luck

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:19 PM
thanks. I'll go have a look there.

no nobody told me before it was too late. eh like I said it's only 77 bucks but still. that's some weak @!#$.

Premium since Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 Pacific time. Support the .org people!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search