Best places or ways to sell your car???? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Best places or ways to sell your car????
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:18 PM
aight im sellin my car and iv been only been tryin for about a week now iv put it on mautofied.com but i was wondering if any one knew any other or better ways to sell a car already put a windshield banner on too by the way lol.......jus lookin for resources to sell this thing........

oh yea if u are interested or havent seen it.....pics from ad shall follow this line of text

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lambo_cav

Re: Best places or ways to sell your car????
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:21 PM
When my brother sold his rksport sunfire he put it in auto trader. person came couple days after he had it in there. You might to try that.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:07 PM
I'm afraid to know how much you're expecting to get for it. If you expect to get even a fraction of the value you put in then I hope you're in no hurry to get rid of it. You'd have to find exactly the right buyer. You need to find someone who's looking for a show car and doesn't want to build it themselves. Those people are out there... but probably not easy to find. You'll probably want to find a company or something that's looking for a car to show off their products and is willing to pay extra for the work that's already done.

Looking at the pics, I would be a hard sell to someone looking for a daily driver. That thing would be torn apart the first time someone left it parked outside overnight!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:19 PM
mautofied.com is the best way i'd say.. you can also put it up in the classifieds here and on streetsourcemag.com

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:21 PM
yea i know maybe i can find someone like that wantin jus a show car and all that....iv only had it for sell for about a week or so....i had someone offer me 18 for it but it began to sound a lil fishy and everything with the payment idea so we jus kinda forgot about it....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:22 PM
^^^ oh yea...its on mautofied and i got to lookin in the forums and stuff and ppl was talkin bout scams and all that and there emails sounded amazingly like the ones i had been recieving....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:31 PM
I sold my 00 Z24 convertable in 2 days on Autotrader recently

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:42 PM
a car like that is going to be hard to sell. like ww said you have to find the exact buyer for it. if it didnt have crazy airbrush job (not meaning in a bad way, it looks really good) then i would of said return it to stock, sell the car and then sell the parts. you'll get more that way

Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:25 PM
yea i know....im pretty much stuck with sellin it out right cuz i cant really trade it in cuz the lambos...if it wasnt a weld on kit id take it off but oh well.......and then i can put stock stuff back on it cuz then the paint would look jus great on there.....*sighs*......lol

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:31 PM
Put it on Ebay.

Friday, May 27, 2005 11:41 AM
I sold a car on craigslist.com
literally the guy emailed me 5 mins after the listing went up, came that day to see it, told me the next day he wanted it for sure...

very awesome site

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search