Does this sounds shady?? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does this sounds shady??
Friday, July 01, 2005 8:47 AM
I found this on the classifeds. He just became a member and doesnt say anything about him self exect he sells on ebay. If any one knows anything let me know. His price is good but i dont want to be scammed or get cheap junk. http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/exterior/33796/

Re: Does this sounds shady??
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:02 AM
Is this the same guy that is ripping off pictures of everyones cars to use on his auctions? Or someone else?

Friday, July 01, 2005 9:09 AM
im gonna say yes. he had a post in there yesterday about being able to get cf hood and cf trunk lids for ALL models cav and fires. which is bs because there is no cf lid for the fire coupe. funny too thats the same pic in the last ad except this time it doesnt have the vis wrapping on it

Friday, July 01, 2005 2:20 PM
i contacted him a while ago about getting a hood and trunk from him and he said hed ship it out to me for 650. i was like WHOA great price. But for some odd reason i felt uneasy about the guy and since he said he sold things on ebay alot i asked him to put it ona auction with a buy it now so it will be secure and all, and he seems not to want to do it that way. So then i thgouth i would ask if hed be willing to send items out then i send cash. he didnt like that as well i just decided that i wouldnt dealwith him. Im not saying anythign bad or good about him, just giving you my situation.

working on sig.... just wait
Friday, July 01, 2005 4:28 PM
your link didnt work for me

Friday, July 01, 2005 4:35 PM
The product was removed, and so was his account. He was a business selling in the classifieds. I tried to reason with him about removing it, but he would not.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, July 01, 2005 5:42 PM
como du say, ist ein le douche, baggins?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search