how long does shipping from gravana take? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
how long does shipping from gravana take?
Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:53 AM
I bought some tokico Ds and a B&M shift kit from gravana 11 days ago, and it still hasnt arrived at my house. On thier site it says both items ships in 2-3 days.
they sent me the initial email and in the email said they would send me a confirmation email of when they are shipping, but i never got another email after the first one.

does anyone know why it has taken this long, or if it is normal? i have never ordered from gravana tuning, so im looking for some feedback. thanks!

Re: how long does shipping from gravana take?
Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:46 AM
when something says it ships in 2-3 days, that means it leaves the place you bought it from 2-3 days after the order is recieved and paid for. this allows businesses to make sure the payment went through and gives them a little allowance for getting stuff out the door (if they are busy, it might take a couple days). the 2-3 days does not mean in transit time. Gravana is a good company, and will get you your stuff soon. just be patient.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:52 AM
alright. im just anxious to get this car slammed

thanks!

Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:04 AM
CaliforniaCavalier wrote:alright. im just anxious to get this car slammed

thanks!

Totally understandable....I get that way when I order stuff....

Now say something nice about Gravana! Lol just playin.....oh and make sure you get pics after your install

Good luck

Alex
Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:49 AM
gravana is a good company

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:33 AM
how about trying to call? thats the best way to get an answer from a company

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:20 AM
You also have to figure in the fact that this weekend was a holiday, so that never helps when you order stuff, having an extra day of non deliveries. Its possible that maybe they just came on something that was out of stock in a warehouse or what not, so it may take a little bit, your best bet is to call.

http://www.aplusperformance.com
http://www.modified-motorsports.com
Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:35 AM
jims contact information is on the website , and in his registery here

its usually best to ask the company directly , more so cause he isnt always on the website here

Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:56 AM
Also, if its something that is drop shipping direct from the manufacturer, it may take longer.

I know when Jim ran the B&G spring GP I had to wait like two weeks before mine even shipped because they were dropped shipped and B&Gs warehouse was moving. Just call him, he talked to me half a dozen times after I ordered and never minded answering my questions.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:09 AM
you'll get your parts! I ordered my plug wires from him late June (i think the 22 or 23) and got them on Tuesday , no complaints here considering we had a long wknd here for Canada Day. Plus these were being shipped to the east coats of Canada which seems to have a slow mail system period but these werent bad at all.

Check Cardomain for PICS
Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:29 AM
im in california, same state as gravana, so i figured i would get it faster, lol.

i already emailed him, still no reply tho. ill just be patient then.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:39 PM
Good to see some ppl get through.....emailed them on several occassions with no response.

--------------------------------------------------
'97 Z24
Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:41 PM
White_Zzzzz@Customcartuner.com wrote:Good to see some ppl get through.....emailed them on several occassions with no response.

i'm in your boat right now, glad someone else is here to help paddle. sent a few e-mails and called a couple times and still no responses. don't care that it isn't here yet, just want to know what is going on.

Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:21 PM
just got an e-mail from Jim, systems are down right now.

please note that nothing negative is meant towards Gravana or Jim in my previous message.

Thanks Jim

Friday, July 08, 2005 1:48 PM
update, got 1 of three today, good luck with the computers Jim.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:33 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]how about trying to call? thats the best way to get an answer from a company

i tried calling them about my brake rotors....never picked up

i did get them eventually tho, they were on back order for quite some time

Monday, July 11, 2005 3:16 PM
update 2;

received e-mail from Jim yesterday letting me know everything shipped out, all i wanted.

then this afternoon here i sit and there is a knock at the door, lo-and-behold it is the ups man with a magnaflow high-flow cat, don't know what the deal was with the catco one, whether it was backordered or what but i would like to say

JIM @!#$ ROCKS

soon i will have my sport kit and all will be well in the universe, no more floppy ride. woooohoooooo

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:54 AM
Does gravana ship to canada?

Lui
Thursday, July 14, 2005 9:45 AM
yes he does

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search