BEWARE OF JAMES NOSWORTHY!!!! - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
BEWARE OF JAMES NOSWORTHY!!!!
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:18 AM
I sent him money for a 59mm Throttle Body. Phlatcav bought one from him too that i think is the one i saw in the Classifieds. Well he received his, and James said that he had this extra one that he would send me. Well first off when he gave me tracking number, Billing Info Received was up there for a week or so. Then he said he was on vacation and would look into it. Well i finally got it today, only to find that the box was completely empty! No TB in there at all! So Beware if you see anything for sale from him. He is a scammer!

Phlatcav- hit me up on AIM soon please

Re: BEWARE OF JAMES NOSWORTHY!!!!
Monday, July 25, 2005 9:19 AM
have you tried contacting James to get an explanation, or did you just immediatly jump to conclusions?

Monday, July 25, 2005 9:29 AM
Because if he had 2 orders and 1 made it to its destination then that could mean it could more than less be just that something happened to it.

O'well we will keep an eye on this thread.

Monday, July 25, 2005 9:33 AM
Yea I recived mine very quikly from him with no problems at all. Sorry to hear this is still going on man, keep us updated on it.

Monday, July 25, 2005 9:39 AM
somewhat of an update:

When i received the box, it did look partially open. So i have filed a claim with UPS and stuff, so just gotta keep the box and the paper that was in it, and they are sending James paperwork to get the item replaced if that is even possible? I have contacted James and he stands firm that he wouldn't send me an empty box, and from what phlatcav and other people have said, i feel the same that why would he do that? Just was in the heat of the moment, and was pi$$ed off really cuz 2nd time this happened to me on here in about 3 months. Everyhone hates losing money, but i think this will be resolved in a few days. If not, Phlatcav u got that extra stock TB for me possibly? Maybe i can have it bored out if i dont get this one!
Monday, July 25, 2005 9:43 AM
so you jumped to a conclusion?

Monday, July 25, 2005 9:48 AM
maybe a lil bit, but just with everything that happened to get this box, i had a right. Gave me a tracking number when i purchased the item on the 4th of July, and from the 4th til about the 21st, it said Billing Info Received. So i thought it wasn't even goin to be delivered. I e-mailed him prolly half dozen times from that time, but he was on vacation!
But it's gonna get resolved
Monday, July 25, 2005 12:01 PM
If James Nosworthy was NOT in the wrong here, then you owe him a BIG apology.

The Silver J......Ridin' Clean....
Monday, July 25, 2005 12:18 PM
find out what the shipping weight was on the box....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search