Winksonline? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Winksonline?
Monday, July 25, 2005 2:27 PM
Alright first off I usually don't do this but this is starting to piss me off. First I ordered my bc2 bodykit on 5/29/05 from Winks. Now after almost 2 months my credit card got charged and he will not answer my emails. Does anybody know what is going on with winks? I have never been screwed by an internet company and I hope this isn't the first time to get it done to me.

Re: Winksonline?
Monday, July 25, 2005 3:15 PM
last i knew the bc2 kits were on backorder worldwide , but do a search on some gp's made by winks , you will know what im talking bout when you see them alot of people are having issues with his shipping and relaying information to his customers

Monday, July 25, 2005 3:42 PM
Talk to him online...@ aol instant messenger

s/n = WinksCustoms

Monday, July 25, 2005 4:31 PM
pick up the phone and call everyday, 2-3 times a day til you get an answer

Monday, July 25, 2005 8:51 PM
HEY,
the bc2's are on backorder I dont know how many people I have waiting.. 2 I think.. The order is placed and you will get it asap. I've explained this. I would offer a refund but the kits have been paid for and the company that we went through its like pulling teeth to get a refund.. Even if i get you a refund your just going to be knocked further back on the list.. IMO

As for emails, i dunno whats up with that.. Something happened so now we get ALOT of spam everyday, and no REAL mail.. people tell me all the time they sent something yet I never get it.. I'm no computer expert but I guess I need to have someone look into that..
phatcavtuckin18s@yahoo.com is my private email that I hardly ever check but if ur sending something that isnt getting replied to try sending it there and I'll start checking it more..

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:58 PM
winks seems to be a pain in the ass to deal with but, he does pull through.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:23 PM
Eric, if you're selling your front lip, my buddy is interested, same one who wanted your doors, let me know on both!

Good meeting you!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:27 PM
The only reason I said anyhting is that the car is for sale and everyhting off it is too. Anyways can you email an update winks at vanhaite@yahoo.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search