sportcompactonly.com - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sportcompactonly.com
Friday, October 28, 2005 10:30 AM
anyone do business with these guys yet? i went to the site and they have a credit card type setup pretty sweet deal so it looks. just wondering if any one has done this and there experience.

thanxs

Re: sportcompactonly.com
Friday, October 28, 2005 11:00 AM
Looks like a pretty nice site.

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Friday, October 28, 2005 11:13 AM
i personally have never shopped there but they are locted here in phoenix and if i'm not mistaken there are a couple JBO guys that work there/ bought from there. word around town is that they are a great company

Friday, October 28, 2005 11:51 AM
'ope, wait a minute. $41.97 for a set of corner lenses??? That's crazy nuts wow.
You can get the same ones on ebaY for $19.99 eh......
Nice site, but way too pricey IMO....

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Friday, October 28, 2005 12:04 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333534&t=333534

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:05 AM
Has anyone used their Financing? Does anyone know their interest rates after the half year? Also I'm sure this is a obvious stupid question but i would like a direct answer, Do you get your parts once you order them? Or when u finish paying for them? Thanks
really tempted for those Tein SS with EDFC

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:40 AM
Kevin Richter (KRI) wrote:'ope, wait a minute. $41.97 for a set of corner lenses??? That's crazy nuts wow.
You can get the same ones on ebaY for $19.99 eh......
Nice site, but way too pricey IMO....

But have you seen that on other business sites they cost about as much?

A set of corner lenses doesnt mean they dont have goods deals on there.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:47 AM
yes manta Z i did there Financing but i got a wing and it'll be payed off within the no interest time period... i got my wing about a week after i place the order.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:25 PM
^^ alright. i read someone was doing it for some Tein SS but i don't remember who.. hopefully they see this..

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:04 PM
I got my motor mounts from them, since I'm in canada, the delivery time was acceptable

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:52 AM
they have good prices for some things, but others are insane. They base their low prices on MSRP, the same tire and rim set I'll be purchasing from Edge racing vs. them. 1500(them) 1000(edge racing). But if you don't have a CC,and want to use their financing option, it's available.

-Chris

Thursday, January 12, 2006 5:24 PM
K, thanks guys. i think ima wait on the Tein SS for now.. might do the Import fighter sides tho.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:10 PM
I ordered my Tein coil-overs from them. Great customer service. Got them when they said I would. I will definitely use them again just because of the customer service. Plus they are local. I try and support local businesses that supports us J-body guys.
Saturday, January 21, 2006 6:44 PM
I asked them a question about there guages and they never answered.

Best Time 15.917 at 86.86MPH

Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:03 PM
That was me.
Got my Tein SS from them.

Chatted with them online.
Help me (and mom) through everything.

Got my parts when they said, all withing about a 2 week window.

WIll do again.

And on that note, I have my Tein SS for sale.
$1100 shipped to your door.

Never installed, new in box.
Hit me up in my email

THanks,
-Mastin
MasSnead2@aol.com

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:06 AM
i bought a "blitz" kit from them. it was actually a blitz front, and combat sides and rear. delivery was hella fast! the front fit fine, but i never got the side or rear to fit. i bought set from a different company. i still have the old sides and rear

AIM & Y!: COGcaviZ24
Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:14 PM
I got 2.1 million led kit from them and 2 green bulbs didnt light up. my fault for not following through with warranty. delivery was quick.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:24 PM
I financed with them and they are really fast. My order was placed on Monday and I already have gotten half of it.
Friday, February 03, 2006 5:10 PM
oh wow......how deliciously evil now i gotta crunch numbers to see if i can afford 70 bucks a month for the tein coilovers with pillowball mounts......ive wanted them since they came out

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:20 AM
I just went to their store today to check it out, and to buy a thing or two. They're really cool and helpful. They don't carry too much J stuff in stock because they don't do a lot of business with J owners, but they can get it really fast.
They are willing to do group purchases for us. Basically, the high dollar stuff (body kits, etc.), they're looking for 5 people or more, and the lower dollar stuff would be 10 people or more.
I got the email of one of the guys that works there that does a lot of GP stuff for the SRT-4 guys, and he says that the more GP stuff we do with them, the better the discounts.
So if you guys can think of anything that they have that we could set up a GP for, let me know, and I'll forward the info on.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:21 AM
GP on lambo doors!

Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:44 PM
SCO is also a local shop for me. I have nothing but great things to say about them when ordering parts.... The race nights they sponcer is a COMPLEATLY different story though...

Sunday, February 05, 2006 11:07 PM
i would like too see a gp on sunfire hoods!!!!!! latly its just been cava'a wat no love

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 7:28 AM
I actually WORK at SportCompactnly.com in the Product Management department (I upload new items to our database w/ pictures). I've actually left a different local Arizona store to work at Sport Compact Only because of the friendliness of everyone there. Plus they offer great prices on everything I've needed for my car.

For those that think some of their prices are "ridiculous" try out their price match guarantee, they'll match the price of any authorized dealer. Of course most Ebay sellers are excluded only because they usually don't sell the same quality or brands that most US retailers do (many times the product is a cheap knock-off and the quality is crap)

I say check them out, and I'll keep pushing up more J-body stuff from the inside.

My Car Domain
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 7:47 AM
i say GP on rims, and also on big brake kits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search