Thanks Jason@A Plus Performance... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thanks Jason@A Plus Performance...
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:05 PM
I just wanted to publicly thank Jason at A Plus Performance for his professional service and customer courtesy exhibited on the items I purchased from his shop. Without a doubt, this is the most professional company I have ever dealt with when ordering products off the Internet. Jason kept me in the loop at all times with my items and even when a minor problem arose, he e-mailed to notify me of the problem and how it would be resolved. Every item was packaged professionally & securely and a 100 times better than items I've purchased from other merchants (i.e. Amazon.com). All items either arrived on the exact day they were listed to arrive or a day or two earlier than expected. Thank you Jason for making my first experience in buying car parts a good one and you have earned a repeat customer in me. The next time I purchase items from you, hopefully it will be for me and not my friend's Celica .

Re: Thanks Jason@A Plus Performance...
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:28 PM
This was done last month or the month before. You should look for it and post in there, instead of making anouther tread about it. Yes Jason is our savior for jbody parts. I will buy from him anyday of the week. As well as refer people to you. Keep up the good work my friend.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=333805&t=333704#333805
Monday, December 12, 2005 2:31 PM
GO JASON

Monday, December 12, 2005 3:01 PM
i've never bought anything from Jason, though i do like how well laid out the site is...and it's nice to see someone who carries some stuff for the Corolla.

don't like me? tell me what you think of me in chat
Monday, December 12, 2005 4:54 PM
Jason is the man!

APlusperformance.com January 2005 Ride Of The Month
Sponsored by APlusPerformance.com
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:07 PM
Nothing but great stuff to say about Jason and A Plus

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:14 PM
we need a "we love you jason" sticky.....everyone always posts how good he is your doing something right jason keep up the good work. we need good sellers like you who know what they are doing and dont sell cheap @!#$ to unknowing people.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Monday, December 12, 2005 7:52 PM
Juicez99cav wrote:This was done last month or the month before. You should look for it and post in there, instead of making anouther tread about it. Yes Jason is our savior for jbody parts. I will buy from him anyday of the week. As well as refer people to you. Keep up the good work my friend.

I remember that one. Because I wrote it lol

Monday, December 12, 2005 10:25 PM
Jason is a good man..thanks Jason, the gauge pod is sweeeeeet!

Blown.
Monday, December 12, 2005 11:01 PM
jason is a great person to do business with. i call him to get knowledge and insight and he is always helpful. i have purchased a few items from him and always a phone call away. i have always talked to jason personally on the phone, and he is NEVER hard to get ahold of. though has has rid himself of the cav he continues to be a main contributor for the org community and will soon have a page just for us- j's only....

jbody source

hows that for supporting the j guys/gals? i give jason an.... A+

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:29 AM
Oh....oh....I see a "let's gang bang Jason" comming up! lol......I have ordered from him and it was nothing but outstanding! Great company and great person!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:46 AM
I don't get it how everyone says the guy ships everything super fast. I ordered stuff and it was sent normal mail

I do like how I got an e-mail shortly after though that said the items had to be made, so they would go out mid week and how it was being shipped. Its good that you're kept in the loop at all times. Jason kicks ass
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:10 PM
as in no delays. he gets stuff out asap not waiting another day or 2 before shipping it out.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:48 PM
^^^^
Exactly. No delays in shipping. Even when I was given a date that my product would arrive, it still arrived a day earlier than expected. I can't help but to attribute that to Jason as I have had stuff shipped to me by carrier from UPS and/or FedEx and it's either arrived on the same day or maybe a day later, but never an earlier date than expected.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 10:16 PM
i <3 jason

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Friday, December 23, 2005 5:09 AM
yeah Jason is an awesome guy. I purchased a lot of things from him. Great person to do business with and he has good prices as well.

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:06 PM
Jason is the best Merchant I have ever dealt with. All postive things above are 500% true! he's a great guy and always has my business, especially suspension componets!

Thankyou for the Yellows jason
you'll always have my business!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 10:46 AM
yup jason is the man!!!! my gauge pod is still waiting to be installed but it arrived on time and there were no problems at all.... i will order from him again in the near future...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search