Beware of Aaron Thornton (arsonist) - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Beware of Aaron Thornton (arsonist)
Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:34 AM
watch out for a guy on j-body that goes by the name "arsonist" his real name is Aaron Thornton. he lives in Rchmond, VA. i bought two fenders for a cav from him on 2-14-06. he cashed the money order on 2-23-06. he hasn't emailed since and has ignored my emails. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from him. he will probably screw you. if he sends my money back to me or the fenders i will post again saying that he made it right.

I would have wrote you a poem, but I couldn't find anything that rhymed with F@#K OFF!

Re: Beware of Aaron Thornton (arsonist)
Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:40 AM
how many forums did you post this in? That why there's a general forum.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:52 AM
cross-posting is the devil. only 1 post was really needed for this. not EVERY forum

Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:56 AM
sorry about that, i just wanted to make sure if you only read one post you would see it. i've been warned , won't do it again. but everyone needed to be warned and i didn't do it on EVERY forum just 6 of them

I would have wrote you a poem, but I couldn't find anything that rhymed with F@#K OFF!
Thursday, March 09, 2006 9:37 AM
it's only been 2 weeks, @!#$ happens some times, maybe he's had some computer problems

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Friday, March 10, 2006 4:45 AM
Grimor wrote:it's only been 2 weeks, @!#$ happens some times, maybe he's had some computer problems

2 weeks is plenty of time to respond to emails and what not.

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:08 AM
^^^ agreed, computer problems or not you CAN get to working computer within 2 weeks even its just to tell someone you didn't forget about them. EIther way its a bunch of crap.... I tell people flat out I will mail it out the monday after you pay me... I know what my schedule permits so I let them know as well.

Who knows maybe he went on vacation for a couple weeks or something... then he still deserves a thread thats a warning about him... if hes not in the hospitol in a coma then @!#$ him

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:19 AM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39377450

see if you can get him on there..says hes online right now but it could be one of those program things that always show a status

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:20 AM
Friday, March 10, 2006 6:21 AM
well, sorry dude, but sending money orders to people you don't know for merchandise is pretty dumb to begin with. doing so without getting a phone number that you KNOW works is also pretty dumb. Sounds like you should be more careful about the way you purchase things online.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Friday, March 10, 2006 6:24 AM
Thursday, March 02, 2006

\\-{Out Of Town}-//

I'm steppin out of Richmond for a lil while to make some money. I'll be in DC/MD, but don't worry I'll be back soon. I might dip in on the weekends to party and bull@!#$ but other than that you won't be seein me for 3-4 weeks. Holla at me though....and try not to miss me too much

11:42 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:32 PM
^^^^ do you OWN myspace...

i personally like the info you found about tha bull dike

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:11 PM
actually i cant stand myspace .....i @!#$ hate it ..but they have an awesome email search and people search....my myspace name is FU - CK MYSPACE with out the -

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:42 PM
lol @ you

thats great

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:51 PM
I wanted "FK ICBC" for my license plate... ICBC is our insurance company in BC... but surprisingly they wouldn't let me register it?

I saw 'arsonist' and thought, hey, maybe this is the bastard guy that torched my old car.... guess not...

Sorry, OT

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:45 PM
Fried Chicken and Gasoline wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23759893

wait...try that one ^
You're a goddamn private detective or something. Or just too much time on your hands. That's the second one you found. lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search