Finaly paid for. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finaly paid for.
Friday, May 12, 2006 1:02 PM
Just thought that I share this. After a 5 year payment term, I finaly paid it off in 3 years. Ha! the car's now mine and not the bank's. But now I have to replace the water pump.

Re: Finaly paid for.
Friday, May 12, 2006 1:36 PM
Good, now take comprehensive and collision off it!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Friday, May 12, 2006 3:42 PM
Congrats!

Friday, May 12, 2006 4:09 PM
mod money time

Saturday, May 13, 2006 5:12 PM
Congrats!!

I just paid mine off a couple weeks ago...

Feels good not having to pay out every month.

$200.00 a month in mods is nice too!!!

Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:23 PM
Congratulations!!

I wrote a check this past Tuesday for $4,000 to pay off my 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier, so in my eyes it was paid off in 39 months (of out 60). Feels good to know that I'll have an extra $300 floating around at the end of each month to put into savings, mods (which I'm strongly considering now that she's paid off) or something else.

Having a car that is paid for and that is truely yours is probably one of the best feelings out there.
Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:26 PM
Now that my car is paid for, I'm going to start fixing up the Cavalier and start saving for a 2000-2002 Camaro Z28 or SS silver and black T-top 6-speed. I'm trying to find a site for some more imformation about the camaros, but I just can't seem to find the right site. Every site that I find is just basic information like curb weight, length and width, etc. I'm looking for information like 0-60, top speed, braking, handling, etc. If someone knows of a site like that, please let me know. Thanks.
Sunday, May 14, 2006 8:01 PM
have u tried ls1tech.com? u can spend hours on that site so much info
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search