Cardomain???? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cardomain????
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:13 PM
anyone ever order from cardomain???? are they any good???

Re: Cardomain????
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:21 PM
I have bought this (click) from them.... actually I bought it form them twice hahaha, one fore each cav. You buy it, they e-mail you a confirmation number and a link to order status on there site. Once your there they have a link stright to UPS that tracks your shipment (kee in mind it wont be valid for a day a so, UPS actually has to have the package to start tracking it) I bought it yestrday afternoon, it will be here 2 days form today.

I wouldn't buy form them again just for he fact that JBO companys > eveyone else. I sugest looking into carcustoms.net, turbotechracing.com, aplusperformance.com, ect.. What are you looking to get? Just about anythign you need you could get from a company that surports this site and for less money 99% of the time.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:06 AM
car domain is a good site and can be trusted. but as said above so can others that support the j's more such as jason at aplusperformance.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:27 AM
The only thing I have bought from Cardomain was some APR c/f pieces that no one else could get and it was an awesome transaction

Although if it is Jbody specific or universal, I suggest Jason, or Karo, or Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:28 AM

..................Which car will hit 400 whp first???..................
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 1:52 PM
im lookin for tein springs for an 04 sunfire.....none of those sites had em though

Friday, October 20, 2006 9:04 PM
btw my part showed up today

no problems what-so-ever

Saturday, October 21, 2006 6:08 AM
Freddy Drake wrote:im lookin for tein springs for an 04 sunfire.....none of those sites had em though

look harder, i know for a fact that jason carries tein springs.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:02 PM
Freddy Drake - Please contact me directly for Tein or view at www.jbodysource.com

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search