chevcav04 aka AdDiCtEd 2BoOsT scammer? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
chevcav04 aka AdDiCtEd 2BoOsT scammer?
Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:06 AM
http://www.j-body.org/members/chevcav04/profile/

I bought a turbo off him, paid for it on paypal, i emailed him 3 days after i paid for it, and he had still not sent it and said he was sending it that day (17th). it is now the 28th and i still don't have it. i emailed him on the 22nd, 23rd and 25th. still no response. He said shipping was 3-5 days and thats what I paid for the shipping. I just opened a dispute on paypal. Haven't heard from the guy in 11 days, something is up.

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'

Re: chevcav04 aka AdDiCtEd 2BoOsT scammer?
Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:40 AM
Aside from this post, there is nothing in the forums that mention anything good or bad.

Sunday, January 28, 2007 8:53 AM
Just let the dispute run it's course. You'll get it or your money back. Shame you can't get your time back.

Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:32 PM
yeah either i get my money back or i get the turbo, im happy either way. he replied to my e-mail today and said he doesn't know why its not here yet. he doesn't have a tracking number, but hes going to the post office to get it. we will see what happens. Aparently his pc blew and he just got a new one.

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'
Sunday, January 28, 2007 3:40 PM
Myles wrote:yeah either i get my money back or i get the turbo, im happy either way.

paypal will not refund you your money unless the money is still in they paypal acount, if he transfered the money form his paypal acount to his bank acount then you get nothing, if he transfered it all except for $1 then the most you can get back is $1, paypal will not take money form your bank acount unless you authorize it

Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:22 PM
Following a dispute last year with an item I sold on e-bay, PayPal froze my account because the balance was less than the disputed amount. I was told if the decision was to refund the buyer, my account would be considered in the negative and frozen unless I authorized a bank transfer or until the account balance could be brought to zero. Thankfully, PayPal saw it my way and there was no refund necessary but anyway, that's the scoop.
Monday, January 29, 2007 1:26 AM
Myles wrote:yeah either i get my money back or i get the turbo, im happy either way. he replied to my e-mail today and said he doesn't know why its not here yet. he doesn't have a tracking number, but hes going to the post office to get it. we will see what happens. Aparently his pc blew and he just got a new one.

correct me if im wrong, but in order to get a tracking number on a package sent through the post office, that has to be done at the time the package is shipped, not after it's already in transit. sounds to me like he's full of it and stringing you along.

Monday, January 29, 2007 5:58 AM
Charlie Burke wrote:Following a dispute last year with an item I sold on e-bay, PayPal froze my account because the balance was less than the disputed amount. I was told if the decision was to refund the buyer, my account would be considered in the negative and frozen unless I authorized a bank transfer or until the account balance could be brought to zero. Thankfully, PayPal saw it my way and there was no refund necessary but anyway, that's the scoop.

that works assuming they actually put money back in that they are going to lose instead of just starting a new acount

Monday, January 29, 2007 7:32 AM
post office and tracking shoulda been enough to say your not telling the truth

specially after the fact

Monday, January 29, 2007 8:24 PM
Im not sure on what to believe at this point. like i said if i get the turbo i get it and im happy, if i dont the dispute goes to a claim, and if he doesnt pay me back then my dad knows a good lawyer who will get my money back at no charge :p

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search