anybody deal with cav2envy on ebay? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody deal with cav2envy on ebay?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:14 AM
Just curious, I won an auction from him 9-3-08 and have yet to hear from him. I purchased a set of his spark springs and I know he was selling them on here as well, I want to say he has a camaro now and is from new jersy......any help would be nice thanks.

Re: anybody deal with cav2envy on ebay?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:06 PM
I ordered a set of springs from him on 8/29 and got them in about a week, but I also ordered a billet tilt lever back on 8/15 and haven't anything from him yet.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:19 PM
JUCNBST wrote:I want to say he has a camaro now and is from new jersy

You'd be correct. I bought some speakers a while back and got 'em pretty quick. From what I've seen, he's hit or miss with shipping but a good guy in general.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:33 PM
around labor day he was at the shore with the familiy and had just gotten the supplies he needed for the levers and what not. he makes the stuff in his spare time at work and when the machine is avaible. his shipping time does vary but like i said when the machine is avaible and his time. he gets it done just at times hes backlogged. ive delt with him on ebay, the org and locally over the years hes a good guy and gets it out to u. im dealing with him as we speak on parts.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:16 AM
i could of sworn there was a thread about him here in the general forum a few months back about not sending out his items quickly and waiting over a month to ship it.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 4:46 AM
Thanks for the response guys. But still if he doesn't have supplies to make said items why would he still be selling what he doesn't have? I hope to hear from him and at least get an idea as to when I should expect to see what I purchased from him.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 4:55 AM
I have dealt with him outside of ebay, mainly through the org and other places on the internet and to me he has been a stand up guy, I wish you the best man.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:43 AM
yeah, I doubt youll get ripped off with him.

Ive never dealt with him, but lots on here have, and gotten their stuff.

I wouldnt be to worried.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:28 PM
alrighty well.....I just got back from shipping my nitrous kit at ups store and the springs showed up in the mail........so I'm happy now.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 4:01 PM
JUCNBST wrote:alrighty well.....I just got back from shipping my nitrous kit at ups store and the springs showed up in the mail........so I'm happy now.

"Excellent" See no sweat, patiants is a verchu

Friday, September 19, 2008 6:14 AM
I totally understand that but would you be cool with buying something and getting no contact in 2 weeks.....that was my only issue...Maybe I'll get around to installing them since I have nothing better to do.

Friday, September 19, 2008 6:43 AM
wow.....finally sold the nitrous kit did you???

that was a nice kit.....

Glad to hear you were able to sell it.

Friday, September 19, 2008 12:13 PM
i still haven't heard or seen anything about my tilt lever though, not even a reply to my message through ebay
Friday, September 19, 2008 1:33 PM
I bet it just shows up at ur house like my stuff did.

Jonh- I'm using the money to buy a welder and I plan on making seat brackets and possibly selling them here and on ebay and maybe building other things that can be used on j's.......

Friday, September 19, 2008 2:37 PM
beef wrote:i still haven't heard or seen anything about my tilt lever though, not even a reply to my message through ebay

check in the interior forum under "Billet sterring wheel tilt lever. Do you like? " ull prob see ur answer.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search