2011 J-Body Member Calendar - ORDERING INFO - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2011 J-Body Member Calendar - ORDERING INFO
Wednesday, December 29, 2010 10:07 PM
2011 J-BODY MEMBER WALL CALENDAR

Keeping track of important dates on your calendar is easy when you can view 13 months of inspiring images of GM J-Body Platform Vehicles. Our high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight gloss paper featuring full bleed dynamic color and are white wire-o bound. They add instant impact to any room. They measure 8.5" x 11" when folded and 11" x 17" when hung on the wall. Calendars go from January 2011 to January 2011 and US holidays are marked. All brought to you by BoltZ DesignZ & A Plus Performance.

PRICE SPECIAL WILL LAST UNTIL FEBRUARY 28, 2011

PRICE SPECIAL:

$15.29 (regular price after special - $17.99)

SHIPPING STARTS AT $3.99

COUPON SPECIAL (Will Be Updated As They Are Available):

Save 25% on orders. At Checkout, Enter Code: WINTER. Expires Jan 5th, 2011
Disclaimer: Use coupon code WINTER at checkout and save 25% off the price of any designated Photo Book or Calendar product (maximum discount $50). Orders must be paid in U.S. Dollars. Discount cannot be used to pay for, nor shall be applied to, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Promotional codes cannot be applied to any previous order. No exchanges or substitutions allowed. Only one valid promotional code may be used per account. Offer expires on 01/05/11 at 11:59 PM GMT. Lulu.com reserves the right to change or revoke this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

CALENDAR IMAGE THUMBNAILS:

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: 2011 J-Body Member Calendar - ORDERING INFO
Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:24 AM
ordered!

Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:42 AM
Plan to order a few this weekend, along with some other stuff!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:20 AM
I'm ordering quite a few. Have friends that want some.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:33 AM
im liking some of the choices but the drawing of hahns car instead of an actual picture, and cahilj's car with the primered kit and hood to me just shouldnt be there..

Thursday, December 30, 2010 10:40 AM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:im liking some of the choices but the drawing of hahns car instead of an actual picture, and cahilj's car with the primered kit and hood to me just shouldnt be there..

agreed. along with a lot of bad angles in my opinion. im hoping the last one is uploaded by mistake? and half of wayders car?

Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:09 AM
Looks great! Keep up the good work Brandon!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:29 PM
Not by mistake. It came out of the garage in October and went into storage about an hour later. No time for paint. It may have gotten paint if I hadn't been tied up in another deployment. So, all I had was maybe 2 or 3 crappy shots of it in the driveway, but about 500 shots of the engine. I would have gone with the tail end shot I sent, but I didn't put the calendar together.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:42 PM
nice work buddy! ordering a couple now!

Thursday, December 30, 2010 4:03 PM
james: yeah i sent probably more of my motor than anything else... but i do like the two shots of mine that are there... there will be other occasions to me to show off my motor.

i'll be ordering two shortly...

Thursday, December 30, 2010 6:23 PM
I'll be ordering quite a few my self. Nice work! and congrats to everyone who made it.

**changes are here**

Thursday, December 30, 2010 8:28 PM
Just ordered mine! Thanks for coming through with this BoltZ

BUY MY SAAB TURBO SETUP! --> http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/61091/
Friday, December 31, 2010 12:56 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:im liking some of the choices but the drawing of hahns car instead of an actual picture, and cahilj's car with the primered kit and hood to me just shouldnt be there..

agreed. along with a lot of bad angles in my opinion. im hoping the last one is uploaded by mistake? and half of wayders car?

Where to start....

In no particular order:
- Theres 14 cars featured. I had contacted close to 30 Out of that only 15 sent me pics. A handful contacted me saying they weren't interested for this year. And the rest I never heard back from.
- I started these back in like Sept or something. Then they fell off my mind and when I picked it back up it was already almost Dec. At that point I was mainly trying to just get a calendar put together and available before the New Year.
- Since I was so late at getting this available, I tossed in another month (Jan '12). I used CahilJ for it since I already had a submission from him. He was one of the names that kept popping up when I asked 1st/2nd genners for submission ideas.
- As for photo's used, I am working with what I am given. Plus like said above, I ended up with a tight deadline and it doesn't help that its the middle of winter for half the country. As for Hahn's specifically. It was either that are a picture of it sitting in the garage. All of his track pics had a bunch of company logos in the background, so they were off limits since the calendar is technically a "commercial use" of the images.
- In the end, this isn't a professional calendar, its just a fun calendar for the J-body Community.

Next year, I'm going probably start the leg work on it in July again (like last year). That way I have more time and if something comes up or life gets busy, I'm not rushing to get it put together last minute.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, December 31, 2010 2:33 PM
Ordered my 3 !!

Thanks for the 25% off.

And a big thank you to a normally thankless job that you go out of your way to do every year.
organizing photos, your calanadar editting time, setting up the lulu accounts, invoicing, packaging, shipping details, driving to the post office, numerous email responses, acting professionally with complaints.... etc.

All that time spent, to make hardly a few bucks, so we can click our mouse only a couple of times to get one. I'm greatful for your efforts Brandon. 99% of us are or will be satisfied.

Thanks again Brandon,

Friday, December 31, 2010 3:08 PM
Geez no love for the Sunfire. Damn... 2 Sunfires? What does it take to get a consideration for this? BTW... love the black 1987 Cavalier.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Saturday, January 01, 2011 6:31 AM
2 ordered!!!!! Thanks!!!

Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:47 AM
Other than the 95-2002 looking headlights on Hahn's Sunfire, I love the drawing. Its different. Hopefully I can get my car in there for next year. BTW, I ordered 2.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Saturday, January 01, 2011 9:24 PM
me no order one lol

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, January 02, 2011 8:38 PM
ordered!

thanks for putting this together!

Friday, January 07, 2011 9:32 PM
NEW COUPON SPECIAL:
Save 25% on orders. At Checkout, Enter Code: PHOTO2011. Expires Jan 31st, 2011
Disclaimer: Use coupon code PHOTO2011 at checkout and save 25% off the price of any designated Photo Book or Calendar product (maximum discount $50). Orders must be paid in U.S. Dollars. Discount cannot be used to pay for, nor shall be applied to, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges. Promotional codes cannot be applied to any previous order. No exchanges or substitutions allowed. Only one valid promotional code may be used per account. Offer expires on 01/31/11 at 11:59 PM GMT. Lulu.com reserves the right to change or revoke this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:49 AM
Just recieved mine in the mail today. Up here in Wee ol' Canada.

Thanks again!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 5:30 AM
im gonna order mine this week....almost forgot about this

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:40 PM

The calendar, as seen in Drop Jaw Magazine

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:44 PM

Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:15 PM
got mine today! nice job buddeh!

Monday, January 31, 2011 4:26 PM
Bump for hard work.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search