In need of an authorized Eibach dealer... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
In need of an authorized Eibach dealer...
Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:19 PM
Has anyone dealt with an Eibach dealer that can do special order items, specifically a hardware kit for front sway bar, that you can recommend?
I called Eibach (who does not sell direct) and they recommended going through Tire Rach which has been full of fail so far. I've talked to their purchasing dept 3 times now, and they always tell me the regional buyer will get back to me with pricing and it never happens. When I call back, they have no record of the progress and I have to start from scratch. So needless to say, I'm done dealing with them.
Any recommendations of who can get me this hardware kit? (Already checked with TTR and A+ performance as they were my first choices, but its a no go).
Thanks in advance.

Re: In need of an authorized Eibach dealer...
Friday, January 14, 2011 9:04 AM
Try www.drivewire.com

I believe they are a large Eibach account... Good luck!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, January 14, 2011 1:19 PM
Thanks Jason!

Monday, January 17, 2011 9:57 AM
Autozone will have what you need . I picked up mine from them . The brand is Energy Suspension .. About 40.00$ for all you need

Monday, January 17, 2011 5:50 PM
CAVY 2NV wrote:Autozone will have what you need . I picked up mine from them . The brand is Energy Suspension .. About 40.00$ for all you need

I looked through Energy suspension's catalog, but they dont have endlinks listed for 95+ J bodies...do you know off hand what length the endlink needs to be length of the sleeve between the bushings)?

Monday, January 17, 2011 6:41 PM
why dont u just buy the bushings of energy sus and use ur old hardware its what i did in my 2nd gen i just used my old sleeve used everything else

@!#$ happens
Monday, January 17, 2011 10:09 PM
Luis Diaz wrote:why dont u just buy the bushings of energy sus and use ur old hardware its what i did in my 2nd gen i just used my old sleeve used everything else

I'm swapping my stock bar onto my sedan, otherwise I would do so.

I have energy suspension hardware on its way. I found the measurement I needed for the endlink bolt and sleeve in another thread so I ordered what I need from Summit tonight.

Oh, Jason, I did give drivewire.com a call, and they cannot do special orders, only what they currently have stocked in their catalog. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search