Thinking bout...... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thinking bout......
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:46 PM
Gettin a tattoo of my j...Had a sunfire as my first car, and now i got another..Think its enough reason to get it??

Re: Thinking bout......
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:03 PM
Nope
Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:07 AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:07 AM
Attachments
Demotivational-The-Horror-Chevy-Cavalier.jpg (55k)

Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:12 AM
ha!
Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:44 AM
nah man good tattoo artist are hard to find and one that could do a portrait of a car that didn't look like crap would be so hard to find i wouldn't even let my tattoo artist try it. although i have considered getting an ls wheel somewhere in my leg sleeve :]

Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:17 AM
Maybe not the whole car... maybe a specific part of the car or a logo or something of that sort... the same concept of "it's your car, do what you like"... but in this case it's permanent.

^-- WTF!?! That's not a J!
Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:52 PM
yea i gotcha, the ls wheel is a good idea though
Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:27 PM
my lower back piece is gonna be of my Cavalier in it's finished state.. along with Betty Page bent over the front fender. I got a guy here in town that specializes in vehicular tattoos.. mainly hot rods, so he can get the car AND the pin-up girl done right

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:36 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:my lower back piece is gonna be of my Cavalier in it's finished state.. along with Betty Page bent over the front fender. I got a guy here in town that specializes in vehicular tattoos.. mainly hot rods, so he can get the car AND the pin-up girl done right

You're getting a tramp stamp?
Thursday, March 24, 2011 11:49 PM
RoboticPotPie wrote:
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:my lower back piece is gonna be of my Cavalier in it's finished state.. along with Betty Page bent over the front fender. I got a guy here in town that specializes in vehicular tattoos.. mainly hot rods, so he can get the car AND the pin-up girl done right

You're getting a tramp stamp?

of a @!#$ cavalier none the less.

Friday, March 25, 2011 12:00 PM
no, I mean the lower half of my back not just the bottom. and so @!#$ what if its of a Cavalier. it'll be MY Cavalier

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Friday, March 25, 2011 12:22 PM
So this is a real thread? I honestly thought it was a joke but it kept getting posts.

Friday, March 25, 2011 6:10 PM
I could see getting a Pontiac arrowhead or a Chevy bowtie or something along those lines, but an entire car... eh. To each their own I guess.

Friday, March 25, 2011 7:48 PM
i was thinkin bout the arrow..i was tryin to think what is the most noticable trait on a sunfire..so far all im thinkin is maybe the healight so i was thinkin i could darw this up and draw a polariod fram arount it or sumthin

Saturday, March 26, 2011 5:24 PM
If you're really thinking about getting a tattoo of an econobox... put that $$ towards a better car, first.

Go and Google "Cavalier tattoo" and see what you get. I don't care if you're the oiliest duck out there, what people say about you will begin to get to you after a while. I could find the thread on here if I really cared enough... but the best bits of that forearm Cavalier tatty are highlighted here: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/26/cavalier-love-gone-too-far/

Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:02 PM
Oh, minty. I found the original thread:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=271473&t=268985&p=1

Don't get me wrong here.. I like my lil' Cav project.. and I've got a lot of good friends from this site.. and a lot of good memories too. And I have a tattoo... just not of my car. Not something I would ever think about....

Monday, March 28, 2011 7:03 AM

2000 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 - Not stock
1973 16' Tahiti Speedboat
1983 200 HP Mercury BlackMax
1997 Chevy Cavalier with 275K miles
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:20 AM

it would be better to get your car in its worst state with betty white bent over the hood.

at least it will cause laughter for other reasons.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search