A request for help - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
A request for help
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:21 PM
Sorry should have used this place first instead of posting per region so I apologize for the region spam. Anyways I don't usually send out requests of this nature by asking help through the internet but I am asking for help from people here that use facebook. It requires very little of your time and would be greatly appreciated by my fiance and myself.

You do not have to be a friend of mine on there but just have access. Anyways, my fiance has put our engagement story on Facebook for a chance to win a $800 head table package. This would definitely help with taking our costs down and make us happy. The engagement story that gets the most likes...wins the package.

All you need to do is click on the link at the bottom while logged in to your own facebook profile. When the page comes up for Simple Sentiments Event Design...you MUST click LIKE beside the name at the top. If you don't click LIKE, you can't LIKE our engagement story.

Once you LIKE the page, you can scroll down the page....3 or 4 stories down...you will see a comment from them saying write a comment telling an engagement story. You will see my fiance's name which is Janice Reaney, all you have to do is click LIKE to her story. If you don't see her name you will have to click on view all comments then find her name (Janice Reaney) and click LIKE. After the contest is over July 19th you may unlike the page and hopefully helped us in this.

Thank you for helping out, it is much appreciated...

The link is provided below...and once again please click Like twice, once beside Simple Sentiments Design, then next under her comment when you find it. Some people did like the page but forgot to like out story as well. For those that have already done this I apologize for this request again as we had sent out 700 original requests to people on our facebook and less than 10% of people have replied.

If you want to send this request to people you know it would be appreciated as well.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simple-Sentiments-Event-Design/170002633042862

Re: A request for help
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 4:17 PM
Done, the post is from July 5th

I appreciate helping people out.

Re: A request for help
Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:26 AM
Thank you it's much appreciated.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search