people these days... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
people these days...
Saturday, October 08, 2011 12:07 AM
so i was driving home from work tonight and this car in front of me kept hitting the brakes. i figured he was trying to get me to hit him like a lot of people around here do. so i just backed off from him and kept my distance until we turned on to the road which i live on at which point he decided to really slam on brakes making me pull into the other lane. at this point im irritated so i take off intending to pull in front of him. apparently he decided he should try and race me. how low must your self esteem be to try and race against a 4-banger? i mean really -_-

Re: people these days...
Saturday, October 08, 2011 11:39 AM
That happens around here alot too, just dumb kids thinking they are cool and need to annoy people. Most of the time when it happens to me I will go to pass they decide to speed up... At this point in time I downshift and go right past them, get ahead a bit and slow back down to where I was at. Even had it happen on the interstate a few times, they just want to go back and forth playing leap frog...
Saturday, October 08, 2011 2:19 PM
Not all 4 bangers are slow...lol

Racing is for the track anyway.

Saturday, October 08, 2011 2:39 PM
didnt say all four bangers were slow haha :p. i still overtook him. he was in front of me for only a split second because i wasnt thinking i needed to shift, instead what was going through my mind was retards shouldnt have licenses lol. but yea i agree, racing is for the track. especially when you live in deer country...
Saturday, October 08, 2011 8:38 PM
I could write a book on how people in general drive.I drive a tractor trailer and the carelessness and constant lane changes etc.I find the best resolution to driving around a clown is to simply stay as far away as possible.I have literally taken a exit on the highway and stop at the top of the ramp and wait about two minutes.Then reenter the road.People who keep going up and down on there speed is beyond irritating.In town is different but,in my car I usually change lanes or go a different way if someone is a totally dumb!!!.

Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:12 PM
I had the exact same thing happen, but I let him pass me in the "race". I then followed the idiot home and knifed one of his tires later. If my little niece had been hurt, then he would of had to worry about more than a tire. I know... I have problems... Oh well... Glad nobody got hurt.

I try to avoid idiots as much as I can on roads, but sometimes it is unavoidable.

Sunday, October 09, 2011 6:17 AM
Freelancer1988 wrote:I had the exact same thing happen, but I let him pass me in the "race". I then followed the idiot home and knifed one of his tires later. If my little niece had been hurt, then he would of had to worry about more than a tire. I know... I have problems... Oh well... Glad nobody got hurt.

I try to avoid idiots as much as I can on roads, but sometimes it is unavoidable.

lol wow

Sunday, October 09, 2011 8:21 AM
Freelancer1988 wrote:I had the exact same thing happen, but I let him pass me in the "race". I then followed the idiot home and knifed one of his tires later. If my little niece had been hurt, then he would of had to worry about more than a tire. I know... I have problems... Oh well... Glad nobody got hurt.

hahahhahahahhaha, @!#$ retards i hate stupid teens

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, October 09, 2011 5:36 PM
Kal wrote:at this point im irritated so i take off intending to pull in front of him. apparently he decided he should try and race me. how low must your self esteem be to try and race against a 4-banger?

So, you were driving like an a$$ too. You should have just stayed far enough behind him and let him go on his way. People are crazy nowadays and I don't do $hit like that anymore because you never know when someone will pull a gun or something.

Sunday, October 09, 2011 9:50 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:
Kal wrote:at this point im irritated so i take off intending to pull in front of him. apparently he decided he should try and race me. how low must your self esteem be to try and race against a 4-banger?

So, you were driving like an a$$ too. You should have just stayed far enough behind him and let him go on his way. People are crazy nowadays and I don't do $hit like that anymore because you never know when someone will pull a gun or something.

yea i was pretty tired and was really thinking straight. i admit it was pretty supid.
Sunday, October 09, 2011 10:34 PM
i dont know how to edit my posts, but that was supposed to say wasn't, not was.

Monday, October 10, 2011 2:13 AM
You can't edit unless you have a premium account.

Monday, October 10, 2011 10:46 AM
thanks Freelancer. now i can stop looking for an edit buton lol.

and sorry J To ENVY, but i dont see how passing someone makes me out to be driving like an @$$. please elaborate. it was still stupid of me though.
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 5:05 PM
Yep I don't understand people nowadays either so don't feel bad, how many times I've driven miles on back roads behind someone going 35mph in a 55mph, then when I finally find a place to pass they can decide to keep up with at 85mph the rest of the way up the road, how does that work ? Seems like everyone around here goes 15 - 20 mph under the speed limit for some reason, drives me nuts. Then they floor it when you try to pass them, why do they do that ? Or they will pull out in front of you, I mean right out to where you have to lock up the brakes instead of waiting 2 seconds for you to go by and then drive 20mph under the speed limit. I had a schoolbus driver, I swear it would have taken 5 seconds at the most for me to go by him but he pulls out of the sideroad and again I have to slam on my brakes and then have to follow behind for 10 miles while he makes all his stops and cruise a whopping 25mph in a 55. Or they wait till you have a place to pass and then decide to drive left of center so you can't go around. Or the 35mph up a hill and 60mph down the hill. The thing I never understand is on the freeway, if you aren't passing someone why can't you get over instead of staying the fast lane ? Let the others go by instead of holding up traffic. I could go on and on but I'll stop here.

Yes I know, I drive like a crazy woman.
Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:42 PM
i had a funny experience the other night... i was driving down the interstate, minding my own business... twas a three lane interstate... I'm in the left lane, this mustang pulls up next to me and kept doing the "lurch" motion in attempts to get me to race... after a minute or two he gave up and took off... he failed to see a turboed Honda in the right lane. The honda walked the mustang, like embarrasingly... I on the underhand kept rolling 65 mph and watched, and had to laugh a little... v6 mustang owners are funny...

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:54 PM
I know right? It is always the mustang owners.

Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:25 AM
I HATE PLAYING LEAP FROG WITH PEOPLE!!! ugh I GET SO MAD AT THAT I'll DRIVE FASTER TILL I DONT SEE THEM ANYMORE!

I feel better

Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:09 PM
Happened again last night, was almost in an accident this time. Followed this guy for about 3 miles going 35mph in a 55mph zone. So I get a chance to pass him and I take it, Since I'm going 75 mph when I decide to get back over I never really gave it much of a thought to look before I got over, low and behold, there were inches between my back bumper and his front bumper when I got back into the right lane. I usually look so don't give me crap about being careless, even though I was, it was just a bad road to pass and I was more focused on what was coming my way instead of worrying about a slow poke. Wish I knew someone that would admit to driving like that so I could understand what the hell they are thinking, are they trying to cause a head on collision, getting mad for being passed or trying to see if they can drag race you. I wish I knew the answer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search