Carcustoms.net anyone still alive there? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Carcustoms.net anyone still alive there?
Friday, November 18, 2011 9:48 PM
I placed a order for a set of the control arm bushings hoping they would be here fast so I don't have to change them in 20something degree weather that is coming. Any how I decided to call his phone number listed on his site and it don't even have voice mail set up. I would like to know if he is actually in biz to please process my order as it has been 5 business days today. Or allow me to cancel it and order them elsewhere though I will pay more if they show up in a reasonable amount of time.

Also if this is in the wrong spot please lemme know. And feel free to move it.

Please tell me he is still in business and I'm not gonna get shilled with his old site holding my CC#

Thanks,
Don

I don't need a damn sig.

Re: Carcustoms.net anyone still alive there?
Friday, November 18, 2011 9:56 PM
he is still in business and wont even charge ur card til its shipped man.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Saturday, November 19, 2011 3:58 AM
He doesn't use carcustoms much any more. Send an email to sales@allecotec.com and he will take care of you.

I'll try to remember to text him today too.

Saturday, November 19, 2011 11:34 PM
Yeah, Karo is a good guy and i wouldn't worry at all. It's been 5 business days but it's not a unreasonable amount of time to be honest.

Sunday, November 20, 2011 5:23 AM
Karo's the man. My last order took a little while to send, but he ended up shipping my whole order 2nd day air for no extra charge.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:23 AM
Just ordered the same thing, had to send him an email, then everything was shipped out quickly an got free stickers too. I did order from Allecotec though

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:05 AM
i never got my carcustoms stickers... lol... but otherwise, karo looked out for me throughout my build...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:18 AM
I got them on monday, thanks for the allecotec email addy. I didn't know about it. I drive a N body and have been out of the j car scene for years, it just so happens these bushings fit my car and His price shipped could not be beat.
He even went the extra step and 2 day aired them to me.

I don't need a damn sig.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search