Just picked up a 1998 Z24 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just picked up a 1998 Z24
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:08 AM
We just picked up a 98 Z24 to have for a extra car. Paid 1000 for it. It has 174K on it and no rust at all. The car is black and the paint till shines. I have noticed a few things wrong with it. There is a bad leak in the trunk looks like water is coming in from under the tail light. The blower motor for the heat is really loud and only speeds high and extra high work. So i was going to replace the resister and maybe the blower motor. The remote to unlock and lock the car only works sometimes. Ill have the check the battery. The motor looks clean i can smell oil and it looks like the valve cover gasket is leaking. Its wet on the back pass side of the car near the manifold. Is that hard to do? I was going to replace the belt plugs and change the oil. Also needs rear shocks makes a lot of clunking noises. I don't have any pics of it on the computer ill take some this weekend. Anything else i should no about this car. I think it was stolen or broken into because the key lock on the drivers door is messed up and my key wont open it and the glove box door is broken.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search