Sent $120 to IceMike89, still no response - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sent $120 to IceMike89, still no response
Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:22 PM
Okay, I should have came out about this awhile ago, but I sent 120$ for I think 2 things from Icemike89 on these forums for my sunfire. It was when I had my sunfire (back in February), I sold it and didn't need the things, and he didn't respond for quite some time. He said hed try sending me a check, but a month has went by again with no response or money. Now, 120$ is a lot of money to me, and considering I have waited a half year and have been real patient, I want this to end. Can one of the mods on here help me out? Someone know him? Ive been really nice about this, but enough is enough, he is ignoring my texts and etc. I even told him I could even take some stuff that's worth 120$ but still no response.. Help..

Re: Sent $120 to IceMike89, still no response
Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:01 PM
get legal on that azz, only way you'll get his attention in this case IMO

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:26 PM
Don't send anyone any money for anything on the internet unless you are willing to lose that money forever.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:51 AM
I have met him a few times, Super cool guy from what i know. I'm surprised.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 11:07 AM
Sad to hear about these kinds of things happening on here. Did you pay thru paypal? If so try to get them involved they can usually do something about these kinds of things. And as said tell him if you don't receive a refund or goods you will report him to the authorities that should get his attention. Good luck getting things worked out.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 6:49 AM
i have had dealings with him in the past that have taken a long time to finalize thats for sure. so has a buddy of mine. BUT, i will say that even after a long time waiting and bugging him, he did end up sending the parts. so i dont believe he is trying to con you he maybe just very busy and either hasnt had time to respond or possibly just does not have the money right now to send back to you.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 7:46 AM
I had this happen once to me, bought a body kit off a website in Canada... after a year never got it..

Called the police to have them go ask for my money/product and it was a mailboxes etc address... I did find out here the buisnesses physical address was and the police went there and I got my kit a week later... Took a lot of effort on my part but worked out in the end.. I would let it sit here for a week or two and ask someone he knows to ask him.. other wise I woudl go the legal route as well... may not have the money to send you.. that is not your problem, he needs to talk to you about it atleast... wheres the product?

Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:22 PM
I do not care if the seller is busy, he should have taken care of that soon. BTW, I hope you paid him through PayPal, that way you will be able to get your money back through them. Do what the other guys advised you to do, contact his local PD and try to have them check on this S.O.B.
Monday, August 19, 2013 8:17 PM
Well, I texted him, called him, friend requested him on facebook, messeged his friend on here, facebook his friend who was "transferring the money for him" on facebook, messeged both on facebook, looked up his address and phone number in the white pages and no luck.. I found someone else with the same last name, but it was the wrong number. I called the local police, they said they need an address and cant help me. I don't have his address just his hometown from facebook. I did everything possible and its really pissing me off that he isn't responding. Someone on here has to have communication with him that could help me out? Please
Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:11 AM
Can you give me all the info you have, and I'll see what I can do.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:03 AM
Update: a member on here gave me his new number, I used it, got in contact with him, and now, he doesn't respond again!! Hahahaha he said I should receive a check in the mail within a week, so 3 weeks go by and no response. I call the number and it seemed to have changed!! Some answering machine with a guy named scott was contacted. I'm done playing bull with this ass clown. Can someone be so helpful and give me his address? The police want his address, which I don't have because he never sent me anything!!! Hahaha I'm so done.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:51 AM
He may still live in Joppa, MD....or Baltimore, MD

Mike Heckman

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mike.heckman.31/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/icemike89#
Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/icemike89

This is his sister...https://www.facebook.com/kristen.heckman.7
His sister lives....
4609 Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD 21206-5707
Her phone number is 443-453-9290.

Might contact here and see where it goes.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:19 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:He may still live in Joppa, MD....or Baltimore, MD

Mike Heckman

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mike.heckman.31/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/icemike89#
Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/icemike89

This is his sister...https://www.facebook.com/kristen.heckman.7
His sister lives....
4609 Kavon Ave Baltimore, MD 21206-5707
Her phone number is 443-453-9290.

Might contact here and see where it goes.

Man..... dont piss off Mike.... He will find you..... and he will kill you!!!!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:24 AM
For some reason...I'm very good at persuading people. buahahaha

PRND321 Till I DIE
Monday, September 16, 2013 5:32 PM
Alright, I have great news. Mike came through, let me tell you, he is having one hell of a life. He is a great guy and doesn't deserve this negative publicity. Id really appreciate it if a mod on here could delete this entire thread, and again, I want to thank everyone that contributed to helping me! I take back anything I said about Mike, like I said, good guy.
Monday, September 16, 2013 7:55 PM
Tell him to send me my carbon b pillars too.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 3:06 PM
someone tell him to send my 03-05 lss spoiler he was supposed to send me over a year ago or refund me my money. i think a year is long enough to wait.....

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:25 AM
Or....just contact his sister....

PRND321 Till I DIE
Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:52 AM
Id highly suggest to not contact his sister. It got me nowhere and Mike got upset. But anyways, as much as Id love to help you guys cause you guys helped me, I cant really do the dirty work for you guys.. I can tell you guys where to go though. You have the most chance of contacting him through facebook. The reason for his slip up in the last year or so was because he lost his job, then I believe he broke a limb (cant remember which one), because of that he cant work his two jobs, and now he got a DUI. If Mike reads this, I just want him to know Im just looking out for him, trying not to do harm.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search