if you have ever read or posted in one of my threads please read - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
if you have ever read or posted in one of my threads please read
Monday, November 04, 2013 5:00 PM
Well i wanna start by saying i took some time to refelct and gather my thoughts. I tend to get overly excited and extreamly stubbern about things at times. I have ignorantly blown off good advice and peoples help on here and i wanted to apologize for making a ass of my self. Case and point ignoring maps and charts shown to me by other members to bring me to terms with the fact that my old ass out dated m62 isnt worth dumping money into when i can bank that and put money ina tvs, harrop, or bigger more efficient blower like a m112 or something of that nature @!#$ a m45 is more than likely more efficient than the dinosaur i have laying next to my tool box. The imiage ive presented of my self on this sight this far is well, im ashamed of it. I happend to go back and read my threads and wow.... everybody on this sight has been very nice and helpful to me even in my moments of ignorance. So i just wanted to say i turned a new leaf and am actuly using my brain at this point and from here on out. So when the time comes and i get things rolling ima start a new thread and leave the others to disapear into the abiss with all the other old threads and get a new positive build going and start looking for a real blower that will easly give me what i want and more! Thanks for reading guys hope to see yall post on my new thread when it comes

I Love My J ♡

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search