hmmm what to do with this ls sport 119k miles - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hmmm what to do with this ls sport 119k miles
Saturday, June 27, 2015 5:39 PM
I got an ls sport for 1700 bucks. Silver 5 speed completely stock. Needed a cat which i have installed. Still needs a sway link and some front rotors and power window motors. The interior is flawless and the exterior paint is good aside from a little rust on the lip of the hood. Im not rich and im no ricer but i like caring for my car so what are some ideas for what i can do with this car. So far i have 150 into a new cat and 50 on rotors and pads that are on the way.
Attachments
1435451784353-1945386695.jpg (1216k)

Re: hmmm what to do with this ls sport 119k miles
Sunday, June 28, 2015 10:12 PM
Do a mild suspension setup, will make driving alot more fun.

ReD RaiN
Monday, June 29, 2015 2:47 PM
T!M8!T wrote:Do a mild suspension setup, will make driving alot more fun.

Any recommendations for brands? I usually shop ebay. Im a novice
Monday, June 29, 2015 9:43 PM
have a look over in the classifieds there are a lot of decent suspension setups for sale right now.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:00 AM
That is a real vague question. You're not a ricer, so cosmetic upgrades aren't your thing (neither are mine - body kits etc). You need to decide what your priorities are once you have replaced broken parts: Engine or suspension. If you wanna go fast, there is a lot you can do. IF you want to concentrate on your handling, there is a lot you can do too. Decide what you want to do first. I hope you got a HI-FLOW cat, because you will need one once you upgrade the exhaust system.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search