Weird handling car - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Weird handling car
Monday, March 06, 2017 5:00 AM
Does anybody have any problems with their car sliding in wet weather or a swaying on rough roads? Got to try to figure this thing out so it's safe for my wife to drive

Re: Weird handling car
Monday, March 06, 2017 9:45 PM
Are u sure its actually sliding? I had a bad shock in the rear that would pull the car around

ReD RaiN
Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:19 AM
I actually found the problem this morning at work. I was looking at a co workers car and comparing the way the rear wheels set, turns out it looks like the rear axle may be bent causing an alignment issue. The car had been wrecked when we bought it and had mismatched wheels when we checked it out. Now that it has 4 matching wheels and I knew what to look for the driver's side rear wheel leans in slightly but the passenger leans in noticeably more.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:47 PM
Allen Witt wrote:I actually found the problem this morning at work. I was looking at a co workers car and comparing the way the rear wheels set, turns out it looks like the rear axle may be bent causing an alignment issue. The car had been wrecked when we bought it and had mismatched wheels when we checked it out. Now that it has 4 matching wheels and I knew what to look for the driver's side rear wheel leans in slightly but the passenger leans in noticeably more.

Have you fixed the alignment issue already? Sounds a good hit from the accident.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 5:13 PM
Allen Witt wrote:I actually found the problem this morning at work. I was looking at a co workers car and comparing the way the rear wheels set, turns out it looks like the rear axle may be bent causing an alignment issue. The car had been wrecked when we bought it and had mismatched wheels when we checked it out. Now that it has 4 matching wheels and I knew what to look for the driver's side rear wheel leans in slightly but the passenger leans in noticeably more.

That's good then. So, everything's working fine now with your car?
Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:17 AM
Always check the basics first. Correct tire sizes, correct air pressure, no loose, bent, or broken suspension parts or bearings.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search