import wars 2005 pics - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
import wars 2005 pics
Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:07 PM
went up to hershey, PA today and took some pics at the import wars 2005 show, wasnt what i expected but it was decent.

http://www.jmillerweb.com/junk/importwars/

Re: import wars 2005 pics
Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:16 PM
i was across from the yellow cavalier, wheres my car picture at?

Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:36 PM
man Now I'm wishing I could have made this show. hopefully things will work out right and I can catch the last one they have in pa at the end of the summer. any of them place? how did Joe from Mod madness make out?

Monday, May 16, 2005 4:50 AM
yeah he was there, car looked awesome!

Monday, May 16, 2005 5:16 AM
Nice pictures.....I should have mine up soon.......

As far as the show, I had a great time meeting a bunch of people and putting faces with people I've talked to through e-mail. All the J's looked sick.....especially Blake's (Goldmember).

As far as the judging, I'll keep my comments to myself........I didn't place and am still confused as to why. But, this comes with the hobby. 2 Door Mild......I thought for sure I had a chance as well as Blake. Yes I was beat by very well deserving cars, but there were a few in particular that I was wondering "who did they know?". Best GM.....Again, I'll keep my comments to myself...........

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:51 PM
jsunfireGT2000 i didnt even realize u were an org member you were parked a couple of spaces down in the parkin lot from me i had the red sufnire with the ram air hood and white x1 fenders.
Monday, May 16, 2005 8:10 PM
yeah joe i thought you were gonna place. i was with steve ( custom97sunfire), well he was with me, w/e, but yeah your car looked awesome and my dad was in love with the paintjob, congrats on an awesome car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search