Modified Madness - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Modified Madness
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:41 AM
hey everybody im realitivly new here, but i was just @ modified madness last weekend and i was wondering if anyone else had been there, and if they heard about all the cops and stuff @ the ramada.

Re: Modified Madness
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:24 PM
I was there, there were a lot of J's there. I didnt hear anything about the cops at the Ramada but doesnt surprise me, people will screw it up in State College too and they will move it again. So what happened at the Ramada?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:14 PM
i was there as well... went home overnight though.

hotfire... saw your fire and meck's car. both are still looking great.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 PM
i was there, and was at the RAMADA!! WOOOOOOOOOO What a weekend.

We stayed out of trouble, but MAN some people were just wishing to be arrested there. Burnouts at all corners of the parking lot, beer EVERYWHERE!

Great show, ya, almost 100% certain it'll move next year.........again!

93 Honda Civic Si with MANY pending mods......
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:45 PM
i was there but we stayed at the holiday inn express, it was too quiet there, and there were bike cops all over the place by us. We actually tried to entice some guys to come out and hang out in the parking lot but had little luck. As for the show moving i dont think it will, i bet this is where its going to be from now on. The show will be great once they get a few of the kinks worked out and get a bit more organization. You guys have to remember that this is a town that has over 100,000 people in it during football season at home games. The State College newspaper printed an article Monday about the event and the police and state troopers stated they were actually very surprised at how tame things were, they said they experienced very little issues at all and welcome the show back in the future. Also as stated in some previous posts the show wasnt moved from the farm show complex last year because of bad behavior. The farm show complex invited the show back, but Carlisle Productions decided to try State College because of the increased police force, larger parking areas, the grass parking, and the availability of some shade. Did anyone even see my car there lol, i dint get to talk to any fellow J guys. I was over by the judging tents in the paved section. It was a green Z24, very clean, parked with my club the most notable a red supra TT and a white GS-T Eclipse. If anyone got any pics of my car id love to see em, my camera to go dead on me and i dint get a chnace to get any of my car.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:54 AM
jimmy... did your car have gunmetal 5 spokes with a polished lip? if so, i think i got a pic or 2 of it.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 12:04 PM
I was also at the ramand awow is all i can say but what a fun weekend just hate how carlisle judges cars btu oh well

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:50 PM
Yeah I saw your car behind me when I was getting judged and your car did look like it should have went mild. But what sucks is that not 1 sunfire won anything. I have the silver bomex 03.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:52 PM
strat81 wrote:i was there as well... went home overnight though.

hotfire... saw your fire and meck's car. both are still looking great.

Thanks!! Its not really a bad drive from here to State College. Which part of Williamsport do you live in? You car looks good to btw, I took pics .

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:03 PM
thanks... i'm actually over in south williamsport. it's just easier to say williamsport.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:23 PM
i just got an apartment in Montoursville and i still say williamsport too.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 8:16 PM
i think my gf actually talked to you down at dragfest at beaver springs... i was parked next to you there but don't think i got a chance to talk to you or meck.

should have a williamsport j meet or something

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:03 PM
We should have a meet, there are a bunch of j's around this area. We could probably get a good size group together.

Yeah I did talk to your girl at Dragfest.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:34 PM
strat thanks for posting pics of my car on the other thread, i really appreciate it. Im from NY, but only about an hour or so from Williamsport, if you guys decide to get a decent sized meet going around there i'd be game to come down for the day, we dont have any j meets in my neck of the woods. I think its a great idea.
Thursday, May 26, 2005 5:17 PM
we'll keep you in the loop

Friday, May 27, 2005 5:48 PM
i was there green cavalier turbocharged alot of nice js!
Friday, May 27, 2005 6:34 PM
I was there also.. nice show.. but a cluster f&&k of judging... i didn't even go to get judge...

GM sport compact Performance Build Book 4 Sale.. CLICK ON THE LINK
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/33094/
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search