Jersey J's Meet in October 2005 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jersey J's Meet in October 2005
Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:55 AM
Hello all,

The Jersey J's are returning to Seaside for the month of October. I know it will be a bit cold expect 40's so dress warm. If you would like to follow the trail of the original post it started here: North East Forum

The Jersey J's have opened their doors to a new crowd. From now on any Sport Compact with a domest name is allowed to join up with us. So Ion's, Cobalt's, Aveo's, Sunfire's and Cavalier's are expected to show. Ford Focus' and Dodge Neon's have been showing some representation at the past couple of meets and are more then welcome to join in. The more information we can share with each other the better. Oh yeah and if you name is Jay no matter what car you drive you can show up too.

Now on to the good stuff.

EVENT INFORMATION
Primary Location
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2005
Time: 7:00 PM
1214 Rt 37 E
Toms River, NJ 08753
(732) 341-1327
Directions: Provided By Yahoo

Some extra information:
At 6:00 PM we will be meeting up at Cheesequake rest stop on the NJ Garden State Parkway located at mile market 124.

Finally we will be moving down to the seaside boardwalk probably around 10:00 PM. I hope to see everyone there, and as usual hope to see some new faces.

Defined Parts

Re: Jersey J's Meet in October 2005
Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:08 PM
More maps from Brian. This time, they look like I could land an airplane. :-p

As usual, I will prob be there until you guys leave the parkway, I hate having to go back up to school.

Rest Stop
1. Sam

White Castle

Seaside

Ban low-performance cars, not high-performance ones.
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:22 PM
Thank you guys for allowing me to show up.... I'll be there im like 5 mins from Toms River in Bayville, so ill be there with my Cavy that does not compare to any of ur guys cars...
Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:32 PM
Chris Moreland wrote:Thank you guys for allowing me to show up.... I'll be there im like 5 mins from Toms River in Bayville, so ill be there with my Cavy that does not compare to any of ur guys cars...

yea i might come not to sure, like i said maybe jenn and i can come down earlier and chill with u and ur gf then go over to the meet later on.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 5:20 PM
hmm i really need to come up for one of these

Friday, October 07, 2005 3:04 AM
^^^ THAN DO IT!

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:54 PM
NJHK (Sexual Chocolate) wrote:^^^ THAN DO IT!

i might just do it, what do you guys normally do during the meets?

where your meeting is about 2hrs away from me, which is kind of a far ride cuz i wont get home really late, but i MIGHT make the trip

i wish you would come down a lil further to atlantic city or something!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search