FREAKSHOW PICS! Kinston NC, SLOW FOR 56k! - Page 2 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FREAKSHOW PICS! Kinston NC, SLOW FOR 56k!
Monday, October 24, 2005 2:52 PM
thsi show is saposed to be about umbrella drinks and naked party freaks wheres the ag pics of that at ore didnt u go to the night life and that type stuff

Monday, October 24, 2005 2:58 PM
wait werent u suppose to show eric up on those drag videos?? hmmm im not even seeing pics of any drags. so much for all that time spent on that special frame u made.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:23 PM
lol keep talking crap about my dragging, i have to GET the videos from shaggy first...

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:30 PM
I've got 3 memory cards FULL of pictures of BOTH unfinished and finished cars (if you can ever REALLY call a car "finished") to upload but it's gonna take FOREVER since I'm still on dail-up.

It was really nice to meet all the org members and see their cars in person. Everyone was really nice (unlike most people are on this forum anymore!) Chazz, 03BomexCav, IMCensored, everyone was really nice as were their rides.

As for not having unfinished or primered cars at car shows, if that was the case, they wouldn't have four entire classes dedicated to them. Unfinished car mild & wild and unfinished truck mild & wild. So everyone has opinions and just cause that's what YOU think, it doesn't make it RIGHT.

Congrats on your club award Spyder! I'll work on getting these pics up!

And for everyone that's wanting to see more pics, dropjawmag.com will have PLENTY of coverage on their website in a while...you have to give them time to upload it all, too. And as for the nightshows, yeah, they're pretty legendary. And dropjaw will have ALL those pics on their site, also.

I also don't understand why this post was moved. Plenty of people post car show pics in photos & media and never get moved. I mean, heck there are PHOTOS here!?!!

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:42 PM
SpyderWizard wrote:Yes Im being like this because my last 4 threads have been locked

you noticed this to? Its not a coinsidence, but let me guess its EVERYONES fault but your own... if anyone says anythign other then your car is awsome I liek it alot you freak out, I remeber the thread with your interior... someone siad it looks liek @!#$ (in MY OPINION they are 100% right) and your crapped your pants and went off on everyone....

calm the @!#$ down and learn that not everyone is gonna like you/your car, you put stuff up on public forums you are gonna get opinions. I was in no way being an ass... reread my post, I've been hearing about the Freakshow for a long time on the .org then then it finally comes and you (one of the people who hasn't stoped talking about freakshow) takes a few pics and thats it and I wanted to know why/where the rest are.

thank you to the intellegent people who actually dirrected me to more pics rather then crying liek a bitch and calling names

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:43 PM
Still wish I would have won at least 3rd place or something.

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:49 PM
btw I'm done with this unless provoked

Bomex03Cavalier (1CAV2NV) wrote:Still wish I would have won at least 3rd place or something.

and yeah you put alot of work into your car lately, wouldn't been nice if you took somethign home

Monday, October 24, 2005 3:59 PM
Quote:

you noticed this to? Its not a coinsidence, but let me guess its EVERYONES fault but your own... if anyone says anythign other then your car is awsome I liek it alot you freak out, I remeber the thread with your interior... someone siad it looks liek @!#$ (in MY OPINION they are 100% right) and your crapped your pants and went off on everyone....

calm the @!#$ down and learn that not everyone is gonna like you/your car, you put stuff up on public forums you are gonna get opinions. I was in no way being an ass... reread my post, I've been hearing about the Freakshow for a long time on the .org then then it finally comes and you (one of the people who hasn't stoped talking about freakshow) takes a few pics and thats it and I wanted to know why/where the rest are.

thank you to the intellegent people who actually dirrected me to more pics rather then crying liek a bitch and calling names

I wont provoke but i will reply,

When someone said "Your interior looks like SH*T that is NOT constructive criticism, thats plain out talking crap, thats being rude.

I don't ever say your car looks like crap, I will say I don't like it or its not my style but i wont blatantly say it looks like sh*t.

So learn the defrence and learn some manors.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:21 PM
thats your club cars..... i just started cars that look better then that no one will sponsor you or your club i know ill never do that

sponsorship available
Monday, October 24, 2005 4:30 PM
^^ Man, why are people so STUPID for?? Why can't people act like they are at least a little civilized and intelligent and QUIT belittling everyone?? Did he ASK you if you thought he should get sponsored? Did he ASK you for a sponsorship? No, so who cares what you think about his clubs cars? Lets see the pics of the cars you just started and WE'LL be the judge as to wether they're better or not?

Damn, I'm getting sick of all the ignorant, pointless, and foolish comments lately.

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:31 PM
SpyderWizard wrote:

When someone said "Your interior looks like SH*T that is NOT constructive criticism, thats plain out talking crap, thats being rude.

your definetly right, I take it back, this is all my fault... I should have known that noone can have an opinion unless its constructive, and pigs fly as well, my bad.

not everyones OPINION is gonan be constructive critism, deal with it

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:33 PM
Crystal...I wanna see the car that beat me in the Mild Category ... lol

Monday, October 24, 2005 4:48 PM
Bomex03Cav, Well, I'm not sure who beat you exactly except for one cav from Deviant Creations...I can't really remember. There were a lot of cavaliers there, though. I took pics of most of them, but there were about 4 or 5 that either I didn't want to waste my memory card space with or I never could get a good shot of (saw them leaving or whatever). But I think that what did it was interior and engine work.

I'll post pics of the cavs that I've got asap...

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:10 PM
OMG! Deviant Creations!! I just can't stand that club name anymore lol

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:15 PM
Quote:

thats your club cars..... i just started cars that look better then that no one will sponsor you or your club i know ill never do that

I already have sponcers, and my club is one of the biggest and most recognised in the southeast region, think before you speak

Monday, October 24, 2005 5:48 PM
SpyderWizard wrote:
Quote:

I already have sponcers, and my club is one of the biggest and most recognised in the southeast region, think before you speak

Man you really need to learn how to spell sponsor....

I wish we could have @!#$ty cars on our team and be recognized for it ... Thats just not how things work in the midwest I guess... You have to have decent cars in PAINT to be considered a quality team up around here...

Ehh ohh welll what the hell do I know

Monday, October 24, 2005 6:17 PM
Wow, Spydar, I guess we just need to throw some PAINT on our rides and we'll be stylin' like the rest of these people. And THEN we'll have more primer from the REST of the body work and then we can paint it AGAIN just to pacify these people and then more primer and more paint and so and so forth.....

Sounds smart to me, how about you? But I guess that we don't really deserve any recognition until after we're done w/our cars and we've got them painted. Either way, it WILL happen one day...let them run their mouths then.

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:15 PM
Quote:

I wish we could have @!#$ty cars on our team and be recognized for it ... Thats just not how things work in the midwest I guess... You have to have decent cars in PAINT to be considered a quality team up around here...

Ehh ohh welll what the hell do I know

The funniest part is I bet you anything this guy would never say a damn thing in person, hell i bet he would not even go to a show he knows we are at lmao

Monday, October 24, 2005 10:59 PM
Actually if you ask most people that I hang out with im a very easy going guy but when someone thinks their car is the @!#$ while looking like @!#$ it kinda gets under my skin..

And as for meeting at a show come up to HIN in Chicago and show WAITTT they dont allow primer cars in at HIN atleast up here they dont...

I can see you being in primer for a project is VERY UNDERSTANDABLE. But taking it to a show and showing it.. I dont care if theirs a class or not thats just stupid... Why show a primered car in general ... and I KNOW im not the only one that feels this way...

Whatever floats your boat. Im done didnt mean to get tempers flareing. Just stating my own opinions its not a crime.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:13 AM
^^^ yes it is a crime Ken because its not constructive...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:54 PM
never seen ryan be so hostile hahaha. he has more than a reason to though with this tool. and by the way im sure Team Altered has way better cars then this huge car club you supposedly have. seeing as ive seen most of them, but wait they arent aholes so they cant be cool like you guys in the southeast region.
you need to chill out not everyone is gonna like ur car. not saying that i dont, i acctually do like ur car bur not u cuz u are an ass to everyone.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 8:08 PM
can't we all just get along?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:15 PM
Yellow22 find a single comment I made to anyone that was un-called for, i realize a lot of people on here think I'm an ahole but I know I'm not, nothing I have ever said wasn't provoked. I know my cars not the best in the world, and never will be. My car is what I want and no one else. I never said the club I'm in is the biggest I said it was the biggest out of state at freakshow which is a fact not a brag. I guarantee you will not find a single person on these forums that actually knows me in person that thinks I'm an ass, I'm a really cool guy until you try and talk crap on the other end of the computer screen.

I just don't like it when people put down other peoples opinions and choices because there not there own. Yes my car is primer and most likely will be for another 6 months or more, I don't make a lot of money at all but nearly every spare cent i have goes into my car, Ill finish it when i finish it, there is no deadline and I know that.

Simply enough freakshow was fun, But unless they make some major changes by next year i most likely wont be bringing my car that far again.

Im down to 2 more posts, gona make them count...

Thursday, October 27, 2005 9:42 AM
Spyder was really cool in my opinion. I thought he was going to be an ass but that
never did happen and suprised me. I was hanging out with him the whole night pretty much until we decided to split and take pics of other rides. Thanks for letting me sit in the spyderfire At least you know me and Crystal don't think you're an ass.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:04 PM
02on19s wrote:

OUch....it's hard to see a galant like that...looking so sad

I could hook him up with some pointers if needed... See MinesVVVVV

So I see you told your boy about my comment...,.. any car that is primered...and underconstruction is in a 'sad' state if you ask me...he car definatly has potential...he's all shaved... But everyone starts somewhere hell...when my car had the kit primered...no rims....lift kit...Hell it wassad i'm gonna admit that....but now that I've got it sorta completed...I'm very happy with it....
But just keep it up guys....i bet when some of your cars are done there gonna be....so sick....

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search