Car show display? - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car show display?
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:29 PM
What do I need to include for a good, not too over-the-top display for car shows?

Re: Car show display?
Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:42 PM
depends on the show....

every car show I go to I have a framed 8.5x11 pic of my car tooned that I stick under the hood in the corner, and right in the center laying over the hood latch I have a matching frame with a piece of paper that lists all the mods, best 14/ mile time, db of the stereo, website, and in big letters at the top what the car is. Also inside laying on the dash I have the magazines turned to where my car was featured, other then that have it completely spotless, open everythign up, I have the glove box open and the PS2 controlers on the seats, with the screen folded out, ect... if its mainly a rice fest I bring along the trouphies I've gotten but at real car shows (real as in not the fast and furious kids showing) I don't bother. For example battle of the imports actually gives you more points if you bring with the awards and stuff you've gotten ect..

and I recomend finding some do not touch signs... I'm constantly wiping off finger prints and the worst is wiping forehead marks off the rear corner windows from people smashing there head up against the glass to see the nitrous bottle in back.

and good luck

Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:44 PM
depends on your space most shows will give u 10x10 or 12x12

But looking at ur car Id say all your going to need is maybe a sign board and thats about it.. No need for anything crazy for your car

Team Altered Car Club

Friday, December 09, 2005 2:54 AM
you need to get some new seats...those ones in your pics dont do much for your look.....

R.I.P. Kasey N. Burleson

Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:24 AM
Thank's for the advice. This is really helpfull!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search