Baltimore Car and Truck Show... - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Baltimore Car and Truck Show...
Monday, March 20, 2006 6:59 AM
Did anyone go and have any pictures from this past weeks show??

Re: Baltimore Car and Truck Show...
Monday, March 20, 2006 7:01 AM
You went so you should have some! Where are they?

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:08 AM
hmmm.....no clue why this was moved but ok...............

I have a few, just not uploaded yet. Im just trying to see who got what. It was a crazy day so I didn't get a chance to do much.

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:29 AM
This post can be deleted........I didn't mean to post an event, I was looking for pictures from it........it's said and done. Sorry for the mix up!

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:45 AM
you asked for pictures from an event. since it's not a j-body only show, it doesn't belong in P&M. therefore, it either belongs in events or other cars. i moved it here.

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:06 AM
The title alone is why I thought it was moved here. I have seen plenty of shows posted in photos and media.............that is why I posted it there. Here it says for discussions. Kinda funny but whatever.........

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:18 AM
Our site will have coverage up later tonight. We had one of our cars showing down there (the blue super charged cav).

Would have gotten the pictures up last night but I was really sick and didn't feel like moving.

Monday, March 20, 2006 8:32 AM
Sweet just let me know when you have them up. I'll post mine soon! Oh did any Cav win for Chevy?

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:05 PM
Coverage is up on our site.

http://www.newdawncustoms.com/index.php

The lighting wasn't the best and played havoc with a couple of our cameras. The price to get in was a bit ridiculous.

Monday, March 20, 2006 7:50 PM
thanks for takin two pics of my cavy! I ended up taking 2nd place cavalier. Was a pretty good show, but it was a long, long friggin day. And they were being such pricks about the 1/4 tank of gas. Oh well, had a good weekend, and took home my first trophy for 2006.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 5:02 AM
Jake, I know what you ment. I didn't take anything, only one of the 4 Cav's. I talked to your g/f though. She is sweet as hell! I told her I might make it to the Carslie show.

I'll post my pics as soon as my home computer internet works......grr I hate comcast!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search