Official GM Small Car Bash Announcement - Events Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Official GM Small Car Bash Announcement
Friday, April 14, 2006 12:13 PM
In the beginning of 2006, many questions were being asked of the 2006 GMSCB. Was there to be another? If so, when and where? On Thursday (4-13) evening, the final portion of the planning of the 2006 GMSCB was agreed to in principle meaning that we can affirmatively answer the first question; Yes, there will be a GMSCB in 2006. As for the latter, an announcement of the specifics of the 2006 GMSCB will be made early next week on the GMSCB Website.

In years past, the GMSCB has grown from a smaller gathering of friends and enthusiasts to a larger scale production. This year, the GMSCB is proud to announce that it is returning to a more personal and intimate event that will include a focus not only on the vehicles, but the GMSCB family as well. It is our hope that the shift of the focus to include the individuals that have made the GMSCB what is has grown into will help add elements of the original, family-based purpose the GMSCB started with. While the core events participants have come to associate with the GMSCB will remain, in 2006 we hope to bring additional activities focused towards the enthusiast, as well as their vehicles.

Please stay tuned for the unveiling of the 2006 GMSCB, and as always, we appreciate your patience.

Re: Official GM Small Car Bash Announcement
Friday, April 14, 2006 12:19 PM
SWEET

Friday, April 14, 2006 6:09 PM
No way! AWESOME!

Friday, April 14, 2006 6:19 PM
F@#$IN RIGHT DOGGY!!!! great to hear

The one, the only, ME. ,

F$%K ILLSTREET.COM
Friday, April 14, 2006 6:29 PM
Hope its in Indy this year, maybe i can be able to make it this year, Indy's about 3 hours south of here.

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:24 PM
Rock on.

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:42 PM
@!#$ sweet !

I hope its in Indy also.. because I live 40 min away too, but i doubt it

As long as its somewhere in the midwest.. ill try my best to make it !

Saturday, April 15, 2006 1:11 AM
if it's held on the west coast i'll be happy.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:48 AM
Depending on where it's at I don't know what car I'll be taking, and if it's too far I may not go... But SWEET....

Saturday, April 15, 2006 4:21 PM
doubt ill go if it's another 14 hour drive but damn cool its gunna happen this year

-marc

dumped an boosted at 8psi.. daily driven.
Saturday, April 15, 2006 7:34 PM
this is good for the community. Glad Tim has actually taken time out to get somethign together, and hopefully I will be more involved with the staff this year. Well then again i am on the staff so i should be

Im just looking foward to teh reaction of the peeps of the jbo. I already know what is goin on so the announcment wont be that exciting for me.

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:57 PM
Jay wrote:Rock on.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, April 16, 2006 5:39 PM
WOOT WOOT

Tim U ROCK! Thank u SOOOO much for taking time out and planning this event every year

Cant WAIT to find out the details missed out the event last year, was only there thurs night.

Midwest, east coast, west cost I'm going to do my BEST to make it. Great part of the bash is the caravan and ride down there. hope im at least 4 hours away

Doubt it will be in Indy or St. Louis just have to wait and see

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 06
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24
Monday, April 17, 2006 4:16 AM
Any Chance you could let us know the approximate dates so we can ask for time off at work don't need to know where now just the dates so I make sure to get the time off. thanks again

Monday, April 17, 2006 6:33 AM
Oh yeahhhh!!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, April 17, 2006 12:59 PM
awesome! thankyou!!

Portage, MI
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 4:36 PM
so.. any word ?!

I know I know.. im just excited !

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:17 PM
you know i wish they would just quit it with the whole drama bit the longer they wait to spill the beans the harder it is to make plans to be there for it, either say where and when or just dont talk about it

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:55 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:you know i wish they would just quit it with the whole drama bit the longer they wait to spill the beans the harder it is to make plans to be there for it, either say where and when or just dont talk about it

Amen!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:39 PM
Comon Guys I wan't this just as much as everyone else. But I do have to Plan stuff. I have 4 Wedding this summer 1 Family Reunion and a handful of Car Shows. And I am getting Laid off June 30th So I have no clue what I am going to be doing after that.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:12 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:you know i wish they would just quit it with the whole drama bit the longer they wait to spill the beans the harder it is to make plans to be there for it, either say where and when or just dont talk about it

Well, if everything isn't 100% set and finalized, why would they release all the info?!

DUR

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:17 PM
I'm waiting....but not tapping my feet, pacing, or anything like that...just patiently waiting...with a book, TV, Ipod, etc.

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:37 PM
YAY!!!!!..... i was so dissapointed that it wasnt gunna happen this yr an that i would have to drive over 9 hours to canada for the other one LOL....

im not gunna lie, im pacing...hehehehe

DO DO DO DO DO DO DO, DO DO DO DO DOOOO DO DO DO DO DO , DO DO DO DO DO DO DO .....DO ....DO DO DO DO DO DO .........lol

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:49 PM
i hope i can make it this year! that would freakin rock!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 7:29 AM
any date/place release yet?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search