JCO J-Body Bash and GM Small Car Show - Page 8 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: JCO J-Body Bash and GM Small Car Show
Monday, June 05, 2006 5:27 PM
Anyone working on a submission for us? Sorry we couldn't make it to support the event further... From the pictures I saw it really looked like some great car showed up!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:22 AM
Eazy Ent. ( 716 ) wrote:what a crappy event. drive all the way there, then it rains. most cars werent even judged. so no awards, no racing, no raffle for all the tickets i bought. so i basically wasted a whole day, and about $200 for nothing.
not pleased at all right now

Actually, if you would have stayed, we passed the message along to most people that were still there to make their way to the hotel, which was 5 minutes from the track.

We then judged all the remaining cars and handed out all the awards.
The sun came out, was nice and warm again, party began and went well into the early hours of the morning.

J-Body Club of Ontario (JCO)
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:18 AM
I left the track at 330, and got home at 1230, I don't think I would have wanted to stay much longer than I did anyways lol. I still had a great time.

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:37 PM
We had I very Good Time, They did a nice job, It was not easy to change plant at the last minute with all that rain that fell on us, but they manage to finish the juging and give the prize at the hotel!!

Club J-Body Delta of Quebec, Montreal Division Event Planner

My Car Domain
Mon Char.Com

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:30 PM
Sure wish someone would have made a submission so it could have made it in the July/August issue but oh well Next year we really would like this event in the magazine. If someone made a submission now we might be able to use it, better late then never I guess?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search