2007 GM TUNER BASH Date & Location! - Page 3 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2007 GM TUNER BASH Date & Location!
Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:34 AM
Mansfield does have a ghetto RHDCavfire, MSJcavi, and I took a wrong turn into it while going to meet up with Paul LOL

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site

Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:58 AM
haha ya mansfield does have a ghetto lol and ur point?

http://www.myspace.com/xtremegravity http://cardomain.com/ride/833995

Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:39 PM
I belive it's around 5th and maybe a little more north?

Oh and cruising on Park will be WICKED that weekend.

Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:21 PM
yes cruising the ave will be insane, i dont know if mansfield is ready for that many j's and delta's, lol i can just see 200+ j's and delta's cruising and parking side by side. that will be insane

Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:20 PM
Will there be enough room ha ha? i mean that is a lot of cars and i know most hotels dont have that much room for everyone. i hope there is enough parking ha ha.

Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:34 PM
is there a list of people attending somewhere or is that not done for this event?

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Sunday, January 14, 2007 6:39 PM
IM gonna drag a group along for good ol KY

Sunday, January 14, 2007 8:18 PM
Phlatcav wrote:IM gonna drag a group along for good ol KY

are you getting the 50 gallon drums, if so, i dont wanna know...

Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:33 PM
i may be in for this, probably an easy 4-6 hour drive for me. ill wait and see.

I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me', Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss', Number three, 'it was like that when I got here.'
Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:41 PM
im gonna start a list on another post, look for it, so paul, and me and caleb and kyle can get a number of what to expect from the org and everywhere else

Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:46 PM
here is the roster for you to add your names to so i can get a rough estimate of who all is attending for hotels and parking and other stuff

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=9&i=18262&t=18262

Monday, January 15, 2007 2:52 AM
Maybe this years is the year to go visit some relatives in OH, and stop by for the Bash....... What a drive though MT to OH. Hmm.......

Monday, January 15, 2007 5:25 AM
didnt really read all 3 pages, but let me get this strait.......the show is on friday??

basically, NOPI Pittsburgh is July 28/29(sat-sun). If you're having the show just on friday, ill roll thru for that then head for pittsburgh later in the night

Monday, January 15, 2007 7:59 AM
NOPI? you're nuts...the bash is WAY more fun...and cheaper but yes show is on friday

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:48 AM
I would love to go but a 32 hour drive just to get there isnt worth it to me. Someone really needs to put one together on the west coast.

Monday, January 15, 2007 4:30 PM
Paul I need you to Contact me please!

Joshua Combs

Admin:
ECOTECforum.com

Quad4forums.com

Monday, January 15, 2007 7:55 PM
Myles wrote:i may be in for this, probably an easy 4-6 hour drive for me. ill wait and see.

Hey if you are in let me know, we'd be taking the same route for the most part, sinceim only about an hour-1 1/2 hour away

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:17 PM
Hey just an idea for you guys who seem to be driving a long distance, you know we'd love for ya guys to bring yo own cars, but i understand thats a lot of gas. It might be a wise idea for some poeple to car pool. Plus it would probably be safer as well. And also if you guys can't get a hold of paul for some reason, give me a call, i can help ya just as much, were both runnin this. We both want to make this the best bash yet, if you guys have any questions or ideas, give me a call, because its gonna be for you guys and your opinions do matta. my cell is 419-564-0387, give me a call anytime. my phone is always on. Like the previous posts.... the cruising will be great. you guys are gonna have a blast. On super bike weekend i got pulled over drivin with me Lambos up......well for those who know me and my car.. one door was up. lol The club told me to do it. Anyways call with questions. Lata crackas

Monday, January 15, 2007 9:43 PM
Oh and Kyle and I are the champs at Halo.... just so everyone on the org knows!!!

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:43 PM
STREAKER1369 wrote:I would love to go but a 32 hour drive just to get there isnt worth it to me. Someone really needs to put one together on the west coast.

lenko does that every year. But, he does it the right way, he takes 2 weeks off, and travels the country and makes a vacation out of it. If you can't do that, arrange for someone to pick you up from the airport, or rent a car. Teske, and Dave.org and KAro have done this many times coming from florida. Just a thought. John Piparo also flew in last year, showing your car at the bash isn't even a percentage of the real fun. Airlines aren't that expensive really...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:23 AM
Rosario wrote:Yeah anyone from NY coming let me know. I plan on meeting up with Boardorgohome right over the PA Ohio Border. Its only going to add about 30 minutes to our travel time. And we all have to go through erie PA so we might as well meet up if were coming from NY...

Hell yes...im setting everything up for around my area...im gonna get the MD and NJ guys to meet somewhere in PA....prolly gonna have a few stop/meet points till we get to our meetup...its gonna be sick nasty. Get the entire Northeast and New england people all in one spot...im talking 50-100 js owning the highways...@!#$ yea

and let me know when and what room you get so i can request one nearby...that way we dont have to wander too many floors while wasted trying to find our rooms, haha...god this is gonna be rediculous.

STREAKER1369 wrote:I would love to go but a 32 hour drive just to get there isnt worth it to me. Someone really needs to put one together on the west coast.

fly in man...i already might be flying in one guy from cali...i cant @!#$ wait for this @!#$

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:55 AM

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:56 AM
DropTopPaul wrote:[Teske, and Dave.org and KAro have done this many times coming from florida.

Why where they in Florida? Thats a little far from their home state (well, Dave moved to AZ, but still)

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:48 AM
If I can get that Friday off from work I'm so down for this......and if I can't...I might still drive up Saturday!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:13 AM
its posted on www.redlineforums.com

<~~~~PWN3D!!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:18 AM
I will try my best tio be there... and I will also be in that PA caravan... ha ha w00t!!!!

the boosted one goes to ohio!

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search