2007 GM TUNER BASH Date & Location! - Page 5 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2007 GM TUNER BASH Date & Location!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:16 PM
Matt Gorman wrote:hey im prolly gonna come from brunswick,Ohio will there be a caravan near by perhaps???? there so much better than cruisin by myself

You can meet up with us outside of Medina on 71, from there we will be meeting up with the PA caravan as well as anyone east of Ohio that decides to go with us outside of Barberton where 224 and 71 intersect

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:51 PM
I'm there. I will reserve like three rooms. Everyone is staying in there!!!

DTP is my hero!!! I have been hurting for a bash since Indy!!

Go Go OG Traction!!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:06 PM
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:20 PM
Yeah, maybe we should hire an ambulance to sit in the parking lot!!! lol

Go Go OG Traction!!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:41 PM
Defiantly plan on going!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:52 PM
Too bad I dont have a J anymore Paul

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:05 PM
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:15 PM
yes there is a hospital near. a quite big one 2 b exact.

http://www.myspace.com/xtremegravity http://cardomain.com/ride/833995

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:36 PM
Rosario wrote:
Matt Gorman wrote:hey im prolly gonna come from brunswick,Ohio will there be a caravan near by perhaps???? there so much better than cruisin by myself

You can meet up with us outside of Medina on 71, from there we will be meeting up with the PA caravan as well as anyone east of Ohio that decides to go with us outside of Barberton where 224 and 71 intersect

The bash is still 6 months away. As the bash gets closer Paul & I will designate some meeting points & get together with some of you guys from the area to setup some stuff. I'll be helping Paul & Caleb with a lot of the stuff since we all live locally. As of right now, there isn't much point in arranging the caravan because it is stil 6 months but a lot of things can change...as time gets closer we'll get a better idea of who is & isn't coming for sure. As far as any other questions, feel free to keep contacting Paul or Caleb or feel free to shoot me an e-mail or try to catch me on AIM. ( joseph_gray_02 @yahoo.com ...AIM = fyre96gt)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:40 PM
i'll help setup the meeting between States north and east of pa...and md and some va ppl....

i know i know...6 months away but damn the wait is gonna kill me

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:23 AM
Hey just to keep you guys up on some info, as far as hotels and places to stay go...... you are allowed to camp out at the track, which is wat i will be doin. The weekend that this is being held, as some of you know is vintage bike weekend at Mid-Ohio, so alot of the hotles are already sold out. I have been calling some hotels in Ashland which is less than a half hour drive from the track, and they have rooms open. As soon as we check the places out and talk to them we will let you know prices on group rates, as well as numbers to call to reserve rooms. You will have pretty much all this information by friday, i just have to talk to paul about some things, then we will post it. I just wanted to let you guys know wats goin on. Lata

Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:25 AM
Oh and real quick, i'm not sure but if there is anyone driving from missouri, or through it, or anywhere near it, please let me know because i have a couple guys who wanna come but aren't sure about the drive. So any help in that area would be great. Thanks again

Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:35 AM
Uh Cord wrote:
Rosario wrote:

The bash is still 6 months away. As the bash gets closer Paul & I will designate some meeting points & get together with some of you guys from the area to setup some stuff. I'll be helping Paul & Caleb with a lot of the stuff since we all live locally. As of right now, there isn't much point in arranging the caravan because it is stil 6 months but a lot of things can change...as time gets closer we'll get a better idea of who is & isn't coming for sure. As far as any other questions, feel free to keep contacting Paul or Caleb or feel free to shoot me an e-mail or try to catch me on AIM. ( joseph_gray_02 @yahoo.com ...AIM = fyre96gt)

Its ok, you guys don't have to organzine our caravans for us...ya know, it would be much easier for people who live out here to do it. As of now our meeting points are set up in areas that we will be passing through...So unless the bash moves 100 miles in the opposite direction, those are going to be the most convenient meeting places. Ya know what im saying..

Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:24 AM
DropTopPaul wrote:cancel a few of the others...and go to this one I believe lenko is in....probably is just waitin on the confirmation of his time off work.

Yeah i might pick and choose which JBNw events i attend, but being a regional director they get all butthurt if I dont come to the meets, lol. Jus thave to see how the time off/ money situation works out.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:25 AM
Vintage Bike week that same weekend? ahh crap, its gonna be hard getting rooms now.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:28 AM
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 7 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 121.72 miles
Anyone coming from Northeast Ohio....where your boardman boys meeting up.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:02 AM
*waits for host hotel information*

306 TQ
Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:13 AM
ill meet up in boardman for the trip down...just let me know where. Im sure we can get a few other guys too.

<~~~~PWN3D!!
Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:05 AM
ashland has 89 rooms in one hotel, and 60 in 2 others on the same street...we'll fit

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:08 AM
yes I agree, the locals would be helping him in arranging things. However, when you've got large caravans its nice to have them in close contact with the coordinators so we can make sure everyone makes it ok. It's how its been done before, and its worked really well. By all means each caravan will have a "group leader" which basically is in contact with us letting us know when they'll be there. How about a contest for largest caravan? What should be a prize?

Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:33 AM
So im assuming a caravan starts at the last meeting place before the actual desination right? I think we could have a big one here in Columbus before we head up there.. All the KY and Cinci guys could meet us here.

Hmm, il have to think of a prize for the largest caravan... hmmmmmm

306 TQ

Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:39 AM
I think the largest caravan is gonna be when rosario's and my group meet up....every state from MD north, hell yea its gonna be huge.

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:55 AM
WOW this is a 6 hr ride for me. lol Sounds like too much fun to pass up though. Hopefully see you guys there.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:39 PM
I want to get a big a$$ room like i always do... paul when ou know give me a text message or a call so I can reserve the room..

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:06 PM
DropTopPaul wrote:ashland has 89 rooms in one hotel, and 60 in 2 others on the same street...we'll fit

I assume you are talking about the Holiday inn i mentioned? And if no one minds I'd like to take the responibility of organizing NY...as me and Sean have been working on things already...

Some say it was bike week? That explains why theres like a million hotels booked up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search