2007 GM TUNER BASH Date & Location! - Page 4 - Events Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2007 GM TUNER BASH Date & Location!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:56 AM
Hey for all you guys coming up from the south through Columbus you should pick up our Caravan and then roll up to Mansfield together.. Ill give out phone numbers and some kind of place to meet when the time gets closer.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:59 AM
I posted it on the gateway site: www.j-body.org/~gatewayjbody

If Brandon goes with me, I will be there.

Johnny P, I am willing to pick you up from an airport again too. Call me dood...

Ohhh, I'm excited!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:17 AM
florida...california...same thing it was late lol

Caravans I plan organizing a little bit, but if you guys get a group together, then we'll go from there about stops and what-not. You guys must be REALLY exicited considering we're still 6 months out and you guys are workin on the finicky details

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:33 AM
Posting on www.NeJbody.org. and www.NEBoosted.org - I'd love to do another bash road trip and take my car this time.

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:43 AM
I'm going to try to get the other Tampa J's to go. I really want to go, I'm just not dure they'll be keen on driving their show cars up there. It's cool, though, they can cram into my sunfire

oh and since I don't think anyone answered me

Alexis wrote:Any way you can spread this to every regional forum as well? If it seems like there's interest, I'd love to go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:44 AM

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:38 AM
DropTopPaul wrote:florida...california...same thing it was late lol

Caravans I plan organizing a little bit, but if you guys get a group together, then we'll go from there about stops and what-not. You guys must be REALLY exicited considering we're still 6 months out and you guys are workin on the finicky details

lol..

Yeah Columbus definately needs to be a caravan stop since there are about 10 cars here already thats gonna head up to Mansfield..
Our meeting place will mostly likely be at Polaris mall right by the freeway so we can just right on after we all meet up.. After that then a little less than an hour to Mansfield..

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:18 PM
wow this will be my first bash
i missed the 1st one i heard about and last yea i wasnt allowed to leave the state (dont ask why), now this year i can go but i dont have my J anymore
well i'll be there anyway, i'll be with boardorgohome. would anyone have any problems if i brought my Tibby?? if so i can just ride with sean, but i wanna bring my car, we'll see how it goes then, i may just ride along, that was i can be wasted all weekend!!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:59 PM
What hotels are we using??? I need a host hotel... That is a huge detail i need to know... haha... poop paul poop..

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:02 PM
I have a new deadline for new motor and trans. I will be there with or without the cav.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:18 PM
Badcavy7 wrote:Hey just an idea for you guys who seem to be driving a long distance, you know we'd love for ya guys to bring yo own cars, but i understand thats a lot of gas. It might be a wise idea for some poeple to car pool. Plus it would probably be safer as well. And also if you guys can't get a hold of paul for some reason, give me a call, i can help ya just as much, were both runnin this. We both want to make this the best bash yet, if you guys have any questions or ideas, give me a call, because its gonna be for you guys and your opinions do matta. my cell is 419-564-0387, give me a call anytime. my phone is always on. Like the previous posts.... the cruising will be great. you guys are gonna have a blast. On super bike weekend i got pulled over drivin with me Lambos up......well for those who know me and my car.. one door was up. lol The club told me to do it. Anyways call with questions. Lata crackas

haha thats a good idea caleb! and yes he did get pulled over with his ONE door up lol!!! u really need 2 get another shock!! u a silly flamer haha! and yes we r the halo champs lol.

http://www.myspace.com/xtremegravity http://cardomain.com/ride/833995

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:08 PM
Boardorgohome wrote:
Rosario wrote:Yeah anyone from NY coming let me know. I plan on meeting up with Boardorgohome right over the PA Ohio Border. Its only going to add about 30 minutes to our travel time. And we all have to go through erie PA so we might as well meet up if were coming from NY...

Hell yes...im setting everything up for around my area...im gonna get the MD and NJ guys to meet somewhere in PA....prolly gonna have a few stop/meet points till we get to our meetup...its gonna be sick nasty. Get the entire Northeast and New england people all in one spot...im talking 50-100 js owning the highways...@!#$ yea

and let me know when and what room you get so i can request one nearby...that way we dont have to wander too many floors while wasted trying to find our rooms, haha...god this is gonna be rediculous.

STREAKER1369 wrote:I would love to go but a 32 hour drive just to get there isnt worth it to me. Someone really needs to put one together on the west coast.

fly in man...i already might be flying in one guy from cali...i cant @!#$ wait for this @!#$

I plan on getting everyone together. Basiclly if your coming from NY or up north we all come through Erie PA...So it would be easy to meet up for all of us. Then we can meet with you guys...

I have talked to Paul as well as a few hotels, Dont quote me as im not organizing this, but i think were going to get a block of rooms. That way they are cheaper and all together..

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:06 PM
Yea im gonna get the NJ, DE, PA, MD and maybe some VA people to meet up in pa somewhere and we can decide on our meeting place to merge the two groups....i was looking at mapquest last night and i might have found a good place....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:35 PM

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:38 PM
As we discussed, it looks like Baberton, OH will be the best bet. About an hour outside of Mansfield. This is where our two routes combine.

Also I think I am going to take the jeep and then just haul the bike along on the back. So I have room for 3 other people comfortably and really I could do one more person as i have plenty of room for luggage and whatnot. So anyone from NY/Upper PA area who wants to go but doesnt have a car or doesnt want to take there car, let me know...i can pick you up or whatever...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:53 PM
yup...i'll start talking to the nj, md, de, pa ppl and whatnot....even tho we have 6 @!#$ months

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:40 PM
Seeing as its called GM Tuner challenge would there be objections to postin this on some grand prix forums or local grand prix groups

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:43 PM
not at all...I'd love to have some grand prix's show...get enough to preregister, and i'll create awards and put them in the snow as well....this event is open, just get enough people to show a class and I'll make it happen.

josh...in big bold print, it says hotels will be announced later. now on that note...I'm hopin to have hotels announced friday

CARAVANS....yes, feel free to accumulate anyone you can, I have a guy that is going to be in charge of the caravans, his name is joe gray, SN uhcord. I'll post his contact info with the hotel announcement later this weekend

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:21 PM
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 4:47 AM
Well if Lenko and/or any of the BcJbody guys are gonna be making the trek then I might be interested in caravaning with them..... but its still a big maybe....... I have JBNw events all summer to attend and with this on top of it i dont know if id have the time off, lol.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:09 AM
cancel a few of the others...and go to this one I believe lenko is in....probably is just waitin on the confirmation of his time off work.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:41 AM
how about this for Big Bold Letters F. U.

haha come on man I need to get this now.. haha.. for me to have a turbo cav at this bash I have to budget all my money to a T

it may only run like 22's but it will be their... haha

horsepower is how hard you hit the wall, Torque is how far you push the wall with you
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:29 PM
Geeeezzzzz if ur that desperate and have no money then u can stay at my house!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/xtremegravity http://cardomain.com/ride/833995

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 2:31 PM
DropTopPaul wrote:not at all...I'd love to have some grand prix's show...

thank you paul

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:19 PM
alrite i gave a friend of mine the info on the bash and hopefully he'll post it up on the grand prix forums he is on

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:11 PM
hey im prolly gonna come from brunswick,Ohio will there be a caravan near by perhaps???? there so much better than cruisin by myself

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 6:38 PM
well the info has been posted clubgp.com and there seems to be interest

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search